SELECT CONTENT

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 22 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:29 pm

This is a Fan Forum for Past Contestants Couples and Bach Babies. Anything negative said about them in this Forum will be deleted.

Fan forum rules

Posts have been deleted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 22 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:37 pm

Rachel’s been busy! She will host a segment in Steve Harvey show, it’s speed dating.

https://people.com/tv/rachel-lindsay-love-elevated-speed-dating-steve-harvey/amp/

Also, this is a month old article, but I don’t remember reading it here.

https://people.com/pets/rachel-lindsay-dog-chose-bryan-abasolo/

This part is interesting :

So she included the canine on one of her earlier Bachelorette dates and brought him along on hometowns. Lindsay said it was on her trip to meet Abasolo’s family that Cooper made his opinions clear.

“During my hometown, Copper actually came around and he sat right at my feet,” Abasolo shared.

“Yeah! I am right next to him, and he walks up and sits down at his feet and I was like, ‘I hear you, Copper. That is the one’,” Lindsay added, noting that Copper didn’t respond that way to any of the other guys.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:22 pm

They reunited to host a charity event in Dallas. They looked cute and happy as always.

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 22 13a56b10

thebryanabasolo Big thanks to @leukemiatexas for allowing us to be part of their wonderful event tonight! You can donate by heading to https://www.leukemiatexas.org/ #leukemiatexas #fightcancer #cancersucks #donate #charity

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnaUK8Znubw/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1gbaxzr0bw3hp

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 22 1f49b  Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 22 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:28 pm

Also congrats to Rachel. This is huge.
Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 22 1d587010

therachlindsay MESSAGE: I am SUPER excited to announce that I am officially joining the @espn family to co-host Football Frenzy with @field Yates and @bobbycarpenteriii every Sunday at 5pm(EST) on @espnradio and the ESPN App! You don’t want to miss out on all your football updates, recaps, analysis, reports, interviews, and fantasy football tips!!! #espn #footballseason #fantasyfootball #nfl

https://t.co/K0zDXyOljX?amp=1

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 22 1f49b  Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 22 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:32 pm

@mysthelma thanks for posting! Glad they've reunited. Both of them have been crazy busy, I don't know how they do it.

Congrats Rachel! She has worked hard to get that gig, good for her!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:05 pm

Great family picture!

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 22 Captu106

therachlindsay When traveling life’s journey it’s good to have a sister’s hand to hold on to. #sistersquad #lindsaygirls #family

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoFkSsvnp19/?hl=en&taken-by=therachlindsay

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:19 pm

Rachel posted this in her story a few days ago.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BohCL8sgrTN/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=4frsgnulcncm

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 22 Be08b410

I am guessing she was in Miami to celebrate Bryan’s dad’s 75-th birthday early. Bryan’s family went to Columbia to celebrate his actual birthday, while Rschel spent the weekend with her dad to watch Texas- Oklahoma college football (it’s a huge rivalry)

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan218 Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:07 pm

It's been a while since I've checked in here, but just wanted to let you all know that I got to meet Bryan this past weekend! He had an event in NYC at the Bryant Park Hotel, so I stopped by with some of my friends and he was so sweet and genuine in person. He really took his time to stop and talk to everyone. He even went out of his way to pour us drinks! They were free samples of the energy drink he's promoting. He actually added it to a cocktail and it tasted pretty good! Side note, he smells really good in person, he's very tall, and has great skin. I can see why Rachel always said he's too good to be true laugh out loud but in all seriousness, I could tell that he is very genuine and kind, and he was a real gentleman. It was great meeting him!
bachfan218
bachfan218

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:24 pm

@bachfan218 lucky girl! Thanks for sharing!

Rachel is the most hard working bachelorette and cares about important issues more than anyone else in Bach Nation. Bryan seems to be very supportive of her. IMO.

This thread is too quiet! But I still follow them on IG and root for their forever happiness!

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:48 pm

@bachfan218 thanks for sharing. That is exactly how I have always pictured Bryan, genuine and kind. @sdmom yes I agree Rachel is really hardworking, infact they both are and also very supportive of each other. I like that they make time for their relationship too. And this thread needs to pop often come on fellow RNB fans..

Last edited by mysthelma on Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 22 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7

Post by Fangirl26 Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:39 am

Such a sweet post from Rachel. You can tell how much the movie affected her.
Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 22 43371710

Caption: Don't wanna feel another touch
Don't wanna start another fire
Don't wanna know another kiss
No other name falling off my lips
Don't wanna give my heart away
To another stranger
Or let another day begin
Won't even let the sunlight in
No, I'll never love again#rnb #iloveyou #socheesy #buttrue #astarisborn
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl26 Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:45 am

@bachfan218 thank you for sharing! Sounds like it was a great time.
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7

+48
frajosfanofchris
Billysmom
ReneeM
suzq
2observe