SELECT CONTENT

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorettereunion - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 34 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7

Post by mysthelma Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:08 pm

Happy one year anniversary to these two lovers. Best wishes and yes can’t wait to hear baby announcement 😆

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  thebachelorettereunion - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 34 1f49b  thebachelorettereunion - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 34 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

thebachelorettereunion - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 34 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:23 pm

Yes Rachel, I saw it in your face! thebachelorettereunion - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 34 1f60d

Happy one year anniversary to one of my favourite couples!

Wishing you many more years of love success and happiness!

Hoorray thebachelorettereunion - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 34 1790118014

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:19 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CESpmWYHSxj/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:25 pm

Very sweet! Love seeing that wedding band on Bryan's finger.

thebachelorettereunion - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 34 1f60d

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:10 pm

https://twitter.com/extratv/status/1299000130784260100?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:07 pm

Congrats Rachel! She has worked so hard for everything she's accomplished.

I wonder how being based in L.A is going to work as far as how long at a time will she be away.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:14 am

So Bryan was in LA over the weekend and they got to spend some quality together

thebachelorettereunion - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 34 Screen11

https://www.instagram.com/therachlindsay/?hl=en

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  thebachelorettereunion - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 34 1f49b  thebachelorettereunion - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 34 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:55 pm

@mysthelma thanks for posting!

They don't post a lot of pics together but when they do it's so sweet to see how much they love each other.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:42 pm

thebachelorettereunion - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 34 20201010

Souce: https://www.instagram.com/p/CGTTRVYBC4A/?igshid=9tgt341zu03a

mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:48 pm

They are so cute!! beatingheart

Are they living in California? I remember she was packing but I thought it was temporary?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:49 pm

Rachel lives in LA now and they’re doing the bicoastal thing.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:They are so cute!! beatingheart

Are they living in California? I remember she was packing but I thought it was temporary?

She got a place in Cali because of her work schedule with Extra TV. And Bryan Chiro practice is based in Maimi, so i am guessing they will be shuffling between Cali and Miami for as long as Rachel is working for extra.

mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7

+48
frajosfanofchris
Billysmom
ReneeM
suzq
2observe