SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 3 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

abc - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by happygolucky Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:58 am

When Garrett's name came out and was sleuthed about him I've found him really nice, stand-up and (very important) respectful guy ... so I will be happy if at the end Becca chooses him ... maybe I'll even give their dates a look.
It was never my intention to watch this season (or any TB show again) and I got "sucked into" the preseason following only because of Ryan (and along the way came John) ... my only "interest" of the season. Since I'm not really curious about anyone else (not even Becca) I can only wish for a great season ... and lead's "smart choice" at the end.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

abc - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Kindnesscounts Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:11 am

:girlfan no idea
LeapofFaith wrote:
Kindnesscounts wrote:
smg2587 wrote:

Don't think its going to be John. According to @Kindnesscounts he was apparently the most shy and uncomfortable on stage on the Wayne Newton date. If he was uncomfortable there I can't imagine how awkward he be dancing and kissing in front of that many people. Think it will be someone more out their that she is comfortable with like Lincoln, Leo or (just going by the Vegas gd pictures) Wills.

Well oops:) ..Not that it really matters but, I didn't say he was the most shy... just that he seemed a little shy and yes he was less extroverted...I also mentioned that may have been due to the specific date situation. Who knows..He may do fine one on one:) Many of the guys seemed a little uncomfortable on stage and singing. Except Leo! Haha He was quite the ham and brought Becca up on stage to sing to.. the other guys good naturally called him out on it. That said, I do agree with you that it's probably not going to be John.:/

bestbud! nice one!!!! so my guess next date Leo Hugesmile
no idea maybe? I thought it was a pretty smart move Smiley but Becca didn't seem all that enamored with him..imo.  Has Blake had a one on one date yet? Do we know? Thanks everyone for the warm welcome btw blowkiss

Kindnesscounts

Back to top Go down

Post by Kel_22 Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:17 am

Delurking due to the excessive tea being spilled giggling

This is the first time i've been soo invested that I wanted to know what happens during filming. I just want Becca to be very happy and the one that she chooses treats her right at the end of all this Praying That being said I am crushing on John Embarressed! but if she chooses Garrett i will be ok with it as long as Becca is happy yes But please no Colton! no no

Kel_22

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:22 am

Blake had 1st 1:1 in episode 2

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:29 am

Kel_22 wrote:Delurking due to the excessive tea being spilled giggling

This is the first time i've been soo invested that I wanted to know what happens during filming. I just want Becca to be very happy and the one that she chooses treats her right at the end of all this Praying That being said I am crushing on John Embarressed! but if she chooses Garrett i will be ok with it as long as Becca is happy yes But please no Colton! no no

Delurking is the only way to get the full benefit from this site. So many things are not seen unless you join. Now here I am after the last season watching how Becca’s season unfolds. :lookout

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:30 am

OK, getting the info together. Will update the filming schedule and charts soon.

I remember a time and the charts reflect it, epi 4 ID was extremely important to the F1. Will be interesting if that holds out again.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:37 am

Kel_22 wrote:Delurking due to the excessive tea being spilled giggling

Welcome1

hope you enjoy discussing the fun, the good, (alongside the bad and the ugly laugh out loud ) of this show as much as we do! bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:38 am

Garrett seems like the type of guy Becca needs, and I think at this point after Ross and Arie she knows what she wants and needs. His past marriage is only part of his story. That is something I can’t hold against him. There’s a chance that’s what Becca and Garrett connected over. He’s not afraid to commit and if those videos are any indication he’s not afraid to show outwardly his affection. I always felt Becca was so down to earth and giving with words and affections. I like that Garrett seems like just a normal guy, not a drop dead gorgeous model or aspiring actor or social media opportunist. And who knows there’s a lot of time and guys left, but on that date with Garrett she looked super happy and that’s all I wish for her at the end of this. I’m still team, make’s Becca happy!
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:31 pm

I think being divorced is a non-issue. We've had divorcees, parents, abusive douches (Josh Murray IMO) be final one or in the top 2. Plus Becca of all people, considering the circumstances, has no room to judge IMO. One thing I like about Garrett without knowing the reason for his marriage's demise is that he has had the mindset of commitment in his life, which to me is a greater indicator of "right reasons" than the former athletes/models/actors with pre-established Instagram "brands."
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:41 pm

star_D wrote:https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/81/19/00/name610.jpg

Not important but Jordan and Trent both followed this guy  - Kamil @kamiloo https://www.instagram.com/kamiloo/
Could he be the guy between Jordan and Leo?

Everything is important! Nice catch, he looks like the guy to me. yes Another Wilhelmina model. Suspect

I will create a thread for him. I don't see a last name for him. I'll snoop around later if someone hasn't found it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:47 pm

RS is reporting that Becca is on a date with Jason today .
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:59 pm

@kmick0890 Thanks! Here's the tweets and pics. Smiley

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+72
SFoster
mtnlvr55
nikikass
Velvety081
just me
North
Sprite
Mikesgirl83
Astrobach
mogirl
1funnyfish