SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 45 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 61 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:34 pm

edited .
Nah, the contestants just need to fake it to F3, then hope they get to become the B. If they make it to F1 they show their true self so the B has no choice but to break up, which then leaves the door open to BIP and other paid vacations. Even become the B if luck is on your side. All IMO.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : quoted post deleted)

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:51 pm

Becca is the bachelorette. Just like the 13 before her. She is no different as far as receiving criticism or compliments.

There is no room on this form for snark responses simply because one's nose gets out of joint at an unflattering post.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:09 pm

havadrpepper wrote:Connor is listed as being from Tampa which shares coastline with St Petersburg.

Other FL guys this season:
Trent Jespersen
Jean Blanc
Jordan Kimball
Chris Randone
Nick Spetsas
Chase Vergason
But it doesn't seem like any of them moved to LA except maybe Trent.
And this guy says "is filming" that is why I suspect it's about someone still on the show. But it could be nothing. Maybe he doesn't keep up with newest spoilers.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:14 pm

rosefever wrote:
Diana wrote:She looks just fine to me no idea JMO no woman needs to be perfect. JMO
Agreed, but when you sign up for this show you open yourself up to criticism and being held to a higher standard. The body is a reflection of the soul, and this really isn't looking good. I suspect it's a big fake smile she's putting on, but I think with Becca we'll never know who she really is. All IMO.
She's walking down the pier/boardwalk with TPTB enjoying herself. It's not a photoshoot. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that picture esp if she's having fun and enjoying the moment, IMO. She took the time to acknowledge whoever called out her name/spoke to her and greeted them with a big smile and waved. I never saw her throw shade at a single girl in that house. I watched her handle all the chit that was thrown at her and still wish it well. She handled it with more grace than all the therapy in the world would have afforded me. So from where I sit, her soul is pretty awesome, IMO.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:46 pm

rosefever wrote:
Diana wrote:She looks just fine to me no idea JMO no woman needs to be perfect. JMO
Agreed, but when you sign up for this show you open yourself up to criticism and being held to a higher standard. The body is a reflection of the soul, and this really isn't looking good. I suspect it's a big fake smile she's putting on, but I think with Becca we'll never know who she really is. All IMO.

WTH???

So unless you look perfect your soul isn't good?

In my experience it is the ones who are obsessing about keep up that perfect façade that have issues. I wish people spent as much time working on their insides as they do their outsides. The world would be a better place.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kel_22 Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:56 pm

I will be expecting a lot of criticism coming for Becca, there might be instances when my views will clash with hers same with what happened when i watched Des in her season. But the one thing i am convinced of is she is a genuine, down to earth, good person who always see the best in everyone. IMO.

Kel_22

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:30 am

Sprite wrote:
rosefever wrote:

WTH???

So unless you look perfect your soul isn't good?

In my experience it is the ones who are obsessing about keep up that perfect façade that have issues. I wish people spent as much time working on their insides as they do their outsides. The world would be a better place.

PREACH.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:11 am

I hope the best for Becca and I hope she is as great as she seems in SM or some people are making her seem, but if her edit in Arie's season is any indication I feel this season could be kind of a DUD, as to other circumstances I don't think she has done anything that hasn't been done before so I don't understand some of the critiscism she's getting but also I don't understand putting her in such a high praise so quick. JMO.

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:15 am

Everyone forms their own opinion and some will change as the season goes on. I like Becca and think she looks great but does that mean I have her on a pedestal? Absolutely not. One of the things I like about her is that she’s very relatable and I could picture hanging out with her. I felt that way about Meredith, Jillian, & Jojo (among others) but not so much with Jen Schefft and Emily. It’s so easy to make a snap judgment based on a photo or video clip or from what we've learned by sleuthing and that’s fine but we really don’t know them. That’s true even when we watch the show. All JMO.

I'm listening to Olivia's podcast with Amy Kaufman and she talked about some of the things they do to get the edit they want (like Frankenbytes), and one that stood out was that they'd tell her that Ben wanted her to take him aside first. She didn’t think anything of it at the time but now realizes that this was how they began her villain edit. It’s highly interesting if anyone wants to check it out. Amy talks about things from her book also. Olivia was talking about how it isn’t scripted but is more produced. We know a lot of this stuff but it doesn’t mean we won’t fall for some of it. Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 45 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:42 am

This is the Becca I’ve come to truly like and root for. Despite loss and tough times, she always exudes this great energy. Watching her walk in the Bahamas with that big smile is no different than it seems she’s lived her entire life. I always root for these twenty somethings on the show who seem to have been raised right and continue to live by their great foundation.

And these posts are all before thousands of followers, just paying tribute to the great people in her life.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 45 3f376e10
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 45 939a8e10
@bkoof
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:15 pm

LiboLRC wrote:I hope the best for Becca and I hope she is as great as she seems in SM or some people are making her seem, but if her edit in Arie's season is any indication I feel this season could be kind of a DUD, as to other circumstances I don't think she has done anything that hasn't been done before so I don't understand some of the critiscism she's getting but also I don't understand putting her in such a high praise so quick. JMO.

There's no reason for me at this point to put her in high praise because she hasn't done anything that hasn't been done before. All previous 'ettes have loving SM pics of their friends and family. I have seen many SM pics leaked where for the most part they are happy and smiling during filming. For the most part they all went through a messy F2-F3-F4 whatever breakup with the lead, JoJo/Andi/Ali and for the most part they all got over it quickly, like a few weeks quickly.

I have my opinions of her during the last season, she was nothing special for me and to me appeared to try too hard. I'm hoping she has a good season and makes good decisions. I'm also curious to see if Millsy's comments about more so called unedited filming comes to fruition and if Becca will have a choice in the matter.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:05 pm

SeekAny wrote:This is the Becca I’ve come to truly like and root for. Despite loss and tough times, she always exudes this great energy. Watching her walk in the Bahamas with that big smile is no different than it seems she’s lived her entire life. I always root for these twenty somethings on the show who seem to have been raised right and continue to live by their great foundation.

And these posts are all before thousands of followers, just paying tribute to the great people in her life.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 45 3f376e10
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 45 939a8e10
@bkoof
I really like this post. It shows the side of Becca we should be focusing on. From the little we have been shown in spoilers it appears Becca is really searching for the man who she wants to spend her life with. Not just for a boyfriend- but a husband. For 7 years she had an on and off again boyfriend ,who it appears waited till she was on the Bachelorette to try and make a real commitment.                                                                            

We got a glimpse of her with Blake. After watching him talking with her and lifting her onto the horse- I thought he would be around for awhile. He is strong, tall, attentive and has a sense of humor. Then there was Garrett. The chemistry there was more than obvious. They seemed to genuinely enjoy each other. He is also tall and attentive. Then we saw pictures of her with Jason. Did anyone else notice the cross he wore? Becca has what appears to be a cross tattooed on her hand. This shows it has a deep meaning for her. Also, her father is wearing one. The little things speak a lot. All these men I think are 6 feet tall or over. That was the only physical trait she said she wanted. Someone tall so she could wear high heels with them. I think these 3 men have a strong chance in being in the final 3.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 61 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+72
SFoster
mtnlvr55
nikikass
Velvety081
just me
North
Sprite
Mikesgirl83
Astrobach
mogirl
1funnyfish