SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 7 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 42 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:42 pm

ReneeM wrote:
smg2587 wrote:According to RS Becca and Jason now at the Veil Brewing Co. This totally sound like a town their in sponsored date and they are apparently going everywhere on that trolley. I don't know this just doesn't sound like a fun date at all.
As a viewer this date is lame AF imo but anything can be fun if Becca and Jason actually like each other. It's about spending time together and getting to know each other without the other guys around. Jmo.

Exactly and a low key date like this would give you more time to get to know someone. IMO

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by flojo031 Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:45 pm

Do you guys think that they plan on staying here in the states for the next episode? Or will they go to Mexico, Canada or a nearby Caribbean island?

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by vermillionaire Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:48 pm

The way these dates and locations have been going, they'll be dumpster diving in Cincinnati before too long.

vermillionaire

Male Posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:49 pm

Tomorrow's group date will be taped at the Virginia State Capital Building, 1000 Bank Street, Richmond, VA, from 2:30 pm to 7 pm.
At least the weather forecast is sunny. sunny  laugh out loud

Source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:57 pm

A Facebook post has a little video of them getting off the trolley, doing a little filming outside, then heading into The Veil Brewing.  The link to the video by itself.

Has this been posted yet?  A picture of the smooching on the trolley?

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:06 pm

They're matching. That's cute. I'm hoping for a foiler season tbh. I wanna be surprised. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:20 pm

@havadrpepper 
They do schedule months out, but there is plenty of flexibility as to what they can do. So far, no adrenaline date or even close unless it simply has not been leaked. That is possible. 
As far as blocking off rooms, that's not as big of an issue as it would be to block off areas that would need to be filmed. It's not like they use that many rooms, but the common areas if used need to be restricted(in terms of things like RC's or swimming pools, hot tubs)
I often wonder if the lead has vetoed a date if she/he were simply phobic. No way would I go propelling or bungee jumping.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:35 pm

Here’s a pic from inside the brewery. She just lights up, that smile. He doesn’t really do it for me, but she looks happy.

https://instagram.com/p/BhSQqU3hGUA/

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 7 Fc912b10
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:56 pm

IDK. Could be a bad photo. They both look very uncomfortable. Again, I take horrible photos, so I won't even began to suppose by a photo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:05 pm

SeekAny wrote:Here’s a pic from inside the brewery. She just lights up, that smile. He doesn’t really do it for me, but she looks happy.

https://instagram.com/p/BhSQqU3hGUA/

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 7 Fc912b10

This is really cute. He's not my type, but Becca sure looks happy and comfortable with him. Maybe I can predict him in the F4 haha.

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:15 pm

RS tweeted that John Graham was eliminated in Las Vegas (I assume at RC) Upset

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:16 pm

I kind of like this one from inside the bar.  Poor Jason, he gets a 1-on-1 and still has to share her with some other guys....and watch out, the guy in white is making a move!  In the other photo, it appears they're both looking at him.
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 7 Becca_10
Source

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 42 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+72
SFoster
mtnlvr55
nikikass
Velvety081
just me
North
Sprite
Mikesgirl83
Astrobach
mogirl
1funnyfish