SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 75 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

abc - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by itsamanda Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:03 am

:yes:

Last edited by itsamanda on Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total

itsamanda

Female Posts : 75

Back to top Go down

abc - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by XQZME Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:04 am

Aunties_Love wrote:

Ooohhhhh babbyyyyy....Becca is mos deff in to Blakeyyyyy. abc - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 75 1176891977
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:34 am

Blake’s dancing got a little better since the Bahamas laugh out loud! Practice makes perfect

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:43 am

Blake and Becca are really cute together and Blake is very handsome. IMO He also seems kind and has a sense of humor. Looking at both Garrett and Blake dancing with Becca ,in the videos posted, she seems more romantically connected with Garrett. Just something about her with him that stands out. IMO The way he holds her is special and he seems fascinated with her. The important thing is that she finds an honest, faithful and really into her guy for long-term. A guy that is ready to settle down with one woman and love her. That is not easy to find. Want the happy ending for her.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:45 am

sdmom wrote:IMO, she’s more into Blake than Jason!
I found Blake dorky in an endearing way.
Can’t wait to see her chemistry with Colton and Garrett

re: the bolded..thats how Caroline describes Becca too*...two peas in a pod? giggling

*source : here

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:23 am

just me wrote:Blake and Becca are really cute together and Blake is very handsome. He also seems kind and has a sense of humor. Looking at both Garrett and Blake dancing with Becca ,in the videos posted, she seems more romantically connected with Garrett. Just something about her with him that stands out.The way he holds her is special and he seems fascinated with her. The important thing is that she finds an honest, faithful and really into her guy for long-term. A guy that is ready to settle down with one woman and love her. That is not easy to find. Want the happy ending for her.

I think along the way Garrett might have a hard time with the proposal (maybe the same situation as Peter) considering hes been married for a short period time, he doesn't want to rush into it? JMO.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:31 am

Becca seems to have a great chemistry with Blake. I never really liked her chemistry with Jason. While in the pictures I could see he was into her and Becca was smiling and having fun, it just looked to me like she was pulling away from him a little, imo.

Do hope we see a picture of her and Colton on the htd, just to compare to the others.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:13 am

@Aunties_Love Jared was Kaitlyn’s f4 and he got 2 1D. I knew he was f4 but had to look up his dates. Chris was f6.

I'm not seeing as much with Blake in the concert but she obviously really likes him. I could see him in the f2.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15329

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:41 am

I agree Bean, with Becca appearing more into him than her, at least from the photos of their HTD.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:51 pm

I might be the only one thinking this but I think Colton could be the next to go not because Becca doesn’t like him as much but as a producers decision so he could go on paradise and be with Tia. if they decide to air that early season drama. Plus they need a popular guy from Becca season in paradise to bring more viewers in and I see that being Colton more then any other guy in Becca’s F4. I’d say at least one of Becca’s F4 guys will be in paradise just like rachel’s season and I think that will be Colton JMO. Based on his past with tia who is guaranteed to be on BIP. This is all assuming they what/need a well known guy from Becca’s season on paradise. Thoughts?

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:15 pm

How do we know if Becca likes Colton or not? We have not seen one single picture of them interacting. I know many posters don’t like him, but honestly, what do we really know what happened between him and Tia? Is it possible after a week together, they both mutually amicably agreeed they are not couple material? Caroline, one of Becca’s best friends from the show, still follows him. I am really confused what are facts and what are opinions when it comes to Colton?

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:31 pm

As mentioned previously, TPTB do not release all of the BIP cast at once. It comes out in dribs and drabs as all the cast do not arrive at once. 
Promotion for BIP won't be in full swing until the 'Ette is airing. 
There is plenty of time for TPTB to release Colton's name even if it 5 days before he gets there to film and that is if he goes. 
Depending on how the audience responds to the 'Ette he could be in great contention for his own gig for TB, which would generate for more $$ than BIP.  
Should Becca seriously only be interested in 1 or 2 guys at this point, I see the next TB candidate staying until F3, simply to increase his fan base.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+72
SFoster
mtnlvr55
nikikass
Velvety081
just me
North
Sprite
Mikesgirl83
Astrobach
mogirl
1funnyfish