SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 77 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Aria Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:27 pm

I'm sorry, but that is incorrect. Jared was 100% F4, not Chris. And they were not eliminated in the same episode. Chris was eliminated in episode 7 and Jared was eliminated in episode 8.

CH's blogs:

Week 7 https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/chris-harrison-bachelorette-blog-122797592650.html
Week 8 https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/chris-harrison-bachelorette-blog-episode-8-123389056485.html

Kaitlyn's blogs:
Week 7 http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-blogs-shawn-confrontation-chris-breakdown/
Week 8 http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-blogs-shawn-confession-joe-and-jared-exits/

It's not my opinion. It's fact, based on these two recaps and countless others all available on the internet.

Last edited by Aria on Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aria

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:34 pm

Aria wrote:I'm sorry, but that is incorrect. Jared was 100% F4, not Chris. And they were not eliminated in the same episode. Chris was eliminated in episode 7 and Jared was eliminated in episode 8.
with the bolded, that is incorrect.  Remember, this was a weird season and no HTD's.  Shawn's and Nick's family came to Utah to meet up with Kaitlyn there.  That's why we went from 6 in epi 7 to 3 in epi 8

This is the description from epi 8:

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 77 2018-092

ETA
We need to remember that it was a season of "to be continued...."when the rose ceremony that belonged in the previous epi happened in the beginning of that epi so therefore, epi 7 there were 6 guys left, dates happened and the eliminatiions for that epi should of happened but they ran out of time so they happened in the very beginning of epi 8 but remembering how this show is filmed, what is the norm, we are talking semantics now.  Bottom line, there were 6 guys in epi 7 and only 3 in epi 8 for dates.  That is the real thing that we need to remember here.

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added more info)

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:38 pm

Yeah but Chris and Joe were eliminated before Jared making Jared the F4 guy.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:43 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Aria wrote:I'm sorry, but that is incorrect. Jared was 100% F4, not Chris. And they were not eliminated in the same episode. Chris was eliminated in episode 7 and Jared was eliminated in episode 8.
with the bolded, that is incorrect.  Remember, this was a weird season and no HTD's.  Shawn's and Nick's family came to Utah to meet up with Kaitlyn there.  That's why we went from 6 in epi 7 to 3 in epi 8

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 77 2018-092

Most consider Jared F4. Chris and Joe were both sent home on dates. Jared was sent home by not getting a rose at the rose ceremony and Kaitlyn even said she had intended to have a HTD with him.

BTW, you in correctly listed Peter as F3 for Rachel on a previous post.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:44 pm

If you look at the recaps, it's proof that Jared was eliminated in episode 8. He was eliminated mid-episode and they started Nick's FS that same episode. Episode 9 was Shawn's and Ben's FS and the HTD dates. Episode 7 ended with Chris's elimination. No disrespect, but we all make mistakes in our notes. It's impossible for every recap out there to be wrong though

To recap it was:
Episode 7 - 2-on-1 with JJ and Joe, RC, car drive with
Jared, 1-on-1 with Chris (eliminated)
Episode 8 - Ben's 1-on-1, 3-on-1 with Joe (eliminated), Shawn, and Nick, Jared eliminated at RC, Nick's FS
Episode 9 - Ben and Shawn's FS, Utah HTDs

These recaps are super organized and will hopefully clear things up:

Episode 7 http://www.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/tv/tv-lust/bal-the-bachelorette-recap-episode-8-20150630-story.html
Episode 8 http://www.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/tv/tv-lust/bal-the-bachelorette-recap-episode-9-20150707-story.html
Episode 9 http://www.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/tv/tv-lust/bal-bachelorette-recap-episode-10-20150714-story.html

Last edited by Aria on Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:50 pm

I am not biting anymore. I said what my stats were and how the season went with regards to epi 7/8 and how it was a TBC season.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:54 pm

No matter how you roll it, there is just no way that Chris was F4 and Jared wasn't. It's never been based on the alphabet system unless they're eliminated in the same exact Rose ceremony. By that logic, Eric was F2 since he and Peter were eliminated in the same episode and E goes before P.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:00 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Most consider Jared F4. Chris and Joe were both sent home on dates. Jared was sent home by not getting a rose at the rose ceremony and Kaitlyn even said she had intended to have a HTD with him.

BTW, you in correctly listed Peter as F3 for Rachel on a previous post.
Which at the time I corrected and said that I was looking at the wrong column on the chart. I fail to understand why it is being brought up again....

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:11 pm

Kaitlyn even said in her podcasts that Jared was her F4.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 77 8367-910 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 77 I_got_13 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 77 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 77 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:59 pm

So I just realised that Becca fave artist Betty Who is an Australian!!! Ok loving Becca even more now if that’s possible Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:11 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
albean99 wrote:@Aunties_Love Jared was Kaitlyn’s f4 and he got 2 1D. I knew he was f4 but had to look up his dates. Chris was f6.

I'm not seeing as much with Blake in the concert but she obviously really likes him. I could see him in the f2.
Jared and Chris were eliminated in the same epi and since I do it in alphabetical order, Chris was named first.  But they were BOTH eliminated in the exact same epi.

Chris and the other guy were both eliminated on their dates and Jared was eliminated at the RC. Wikipedia has them in the order they went along with their places and Chris was f6, Joe was f5, and Jared f4. source

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15296

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:18 pm

I don't see how that's even up for discussion. Jared lasted the longest, so he's F4. The other two were cut mid-date because Kaitlyn wasn't feeling it.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+72
SFoster
mtnlvr55
nikikass
Velvety081
just me
North
Sprite
Mikesgirl83
Astrobach
mogirl
1funnyfish