SELECT CONTENT

Wills Reid - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

design - Wills Reid - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: Wills Reid - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@sportsgirl close call though.  yes

@havadrpepper isn't that funny. When sleuthing and I see something like that, I start to get the sleuthers rush thinking I'm on to something. laugh out loud

Who ever he is, he sure is darn cute!

Yeah, he is cute... much cuter IMO than Lincoln.

He would have definitely been interesting to see on this season. From what I read, he was a star football player in high school... state wide and had a huge future ahead of him, quite possibly in the NFL. Things didn't work out for some reason at Ohio State (my favorite football team and I didn't remember his name which is why I went looking for more info after I saw him in OSU clothing on his IG). It appears his football career just didn't work out due to injuries later on. He ended up at school in Arizona where he got his undergrad degree then went on to school in New Mexico. So evidently he likes living in the southwest US... and he still works in the sports world which fits the theme of this season design - Wills Reid - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 2498057887

Very ironic that he is from a town about 20 miles from Becca and now lives in the same town as her ex-fiancee in Arizona. Bet they could have had some interesting conversations giggling And, just guessing from when he went to college, he would have been born around 1990... same year as Becca. Who knows, they may have crossed paths during high school.

Back to top Go down

design - Wills Reid - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: Wills Reid - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by XQZME Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:35 am

havadrpepper wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@sportsgirl close call though.  yes

@havadrpepper isn't that funny. When sleuthing and I see something like that, I start to get the sleuthers rush thinking I'm on to something. laugh out loud

Who ever he is, he sure is darn cute!

Yeah, he is cute... much cuter IMO than Lincoln.

He would have definitely been interesting to see on this season. From what I read, he was a star football player in high school... state wide and had a huge future ahead of him, quite possibly in the NFL.  Things didn't work out for some reason at Ohio State (my favorite football team and I didn't remember his name which is why I went looking for more info after I saw him in OSU clothing on his IG). It appears his football career just didn't work out due to injuries later on.  He ended up at school in Arizona where he got his undergrad degree then went on to school in New Mexico.  So evidently he likes living in the southwest US... and he still works in the sports world which fits the theme of this season design - Wills Reid - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 2498057887

Very ironic that he is from a town about 20 miles from Becca and now lives in the same town as her ex-fiancee in Arizona.  Bet they could have had some interesting conversations giggling   And,  just guessing from when he went to college, he would have been born around 1990... same year as Becca.  Who knows, they may have crossed paths during high school.

...I don't remember if there was anything in the local news about this guy transferring from Ohio State after his freshman year. I can only speculate he left because he knew he wouldn't win the DL position as Doug Worthington had a stellar 2008 season, and still had two more years eligibility left. He didn't make the 2008 player roster, but was on the scouting team. The only other reason to leave would've been poor grades but he doesn't strike me as the slacker type in the academic area.
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:28 am

XQZME wrote:...I don't remember if there was anything in the local news about this guy transferring from Ohio State after his freshman year.  I can only speculate he left because he knew he wouldn't win the DL position as Doug Worthington had a stellar 2008 season, and still had two more years eligibility left.  He didn't make the 2008 player roster, but was on the scouting team.  The only other reason to leave would've been poor grades but he doesn't strike me as the slacker type in the academic area.

What I read was that he was a red shirt in 2008. Evidently he had a lingering shoulder injury from high school that got worse and then he tore a muscle on the first day of fall camp. Then his mom moved to California so he wanted to transfer to UCLA. He didn't have enough credits so couldn't enroll so spent a year at a junior college. After a long and winding road for football, he appears to be doing well in his career though.

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:04 am

@havadrpepper ...that all makes sense. If he didn’t have enough credits to transfer, it sounds like he took a light class load freshman year.
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:09 am

havadrpepper wrote:snipped..

Very ironic that he is from a town about 20 miles from Becca and now lives in the same town as her ex-fiancee in Arizona.  Bet they could have had some interesting conversations giggling   And,  just guessing from when he went to college, he would have been born around 1990... same year as Becca.  Who knows, they may have crossed paths during high school.

They need to hire you for the casting process. He should have been a shoe in! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:27 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:snipped..

They need to hire you for the casting process. He should have been a shoe in! laugh out loud

No thanks!

Happily retired in my little corner of Ohio. design - Wills Reid - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 2498057887

I agree the casting people need to up their game because their selections these last several years have been sorely lacking at least in my opinion. There have been a few nuggets but overall meh...

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:54 pm

@havadrpepper Congrats on your retirement. I look forward to that day!

I think this season has been so obvious on their casting, but I don't know why they casted so many of the same involvement in modelling NFL and actors.

I would much rather see a wide variety of guys with different occupations and interests. Maybe those are the only types that are applying.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:58 pm

It just seems that this season has many guys with an athletic background of some kind. Some went on to higher levels (NFL, globetrotters), others were just college.

Even some of the models/actors have athletic backgrounds.

"Strange" as RM put it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:05 pm

IDK if I see it as strange, as this is what casting apparently went for and chose, IMO. I think future cast pools will be more and more similar. Most employers probably are not and never were keen on the idea of an employee taking a LOA of a few weeks to a few months and still having a job to come back to. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:08 pm

I’m confused. Isn’t that the guy who probably isn’t on this season? We don’t know anything about Wills yet unless I’ve missed something.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:35 pm

Nope, I think we still don't know who Wills is.

I just found the guy that was a possible very intriguing and investigated him further. I found his background interesting and IMO he would have been an interesting addition to this season's cast... too bad he wasn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@havadrpepper Congrats on your retirement. I look forward to that day!

I think this season has been so obvious on their casting, but I don't know why they casted so many of the same involvement in modelling NFL and actors.

I would much rather see a wide variety of guys with different occupations and interests.

Maybe those are the only types that are applying.

I think part of the problem is candidates getting time off work.  But I've read things about employers actually supporting candidates.  Dylan on Andi's season is an accountant, Nick on this season, an attorney,  Andi's (and others) Nick worked in software sales?  All returned to their regular jobs post season, with employer okay.  Now maybe if the show really wanted a diverse group occupationally, they could recruit outside of sports and entertainment.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Wills Reid - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+28
Maddy
Sprite
IrelandRose
BlackHalo
flojo031