SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 41 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by Maggenzm Mon May 14, 2018 7:28 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:No doubt it is a luxury to live the high life, but I don't see Arie driving a Rolls Royce or wearing a Rolex watch or owning a yacht.  Isn't that what the upper class do?  laugh out loud laugh out loud  I don't see Lauren as a gold digger.  Jmo.
ITA with everything. They both look to me as though they are from the same class, middle class. We saw Lauren's parent's house, they don't look like poor people to me.

I also think that at times you should be selfish unless it is a matter of life, death, health or hurtful to someone.

IMO, the fans are not going to die, get hurt, or get sick because the show has been rescheduled. JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 41 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by whit90 Mon May 14, 2018 7:33 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:No doubt it is a luxury to live the high life, but I don't see Arie driving a Rolls Royce or wearing a Rolex watch or owning a yacht.  Isn't that what the upper class do?  laugh out loud laugh out loud  I don't see Lauren as a gold digger.  Jmo.
ITA with everything. They both look to me as though they are from the same class, middle class. We saw Lauren's parent's house, they don't look like poor people to me.

I also think that at times you should be selfish unless it is a matter of life, death, health or hurtful to someone.

IMO, the fans are not going to die, get hurt, or get sick because the show has been rescheduled. JMO
The show has been rescheduled and it is sold out so, I quess their fans were not that upset. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon May 14, 2018 7:41 pm

sorry but the middle class people I know do not travel to different counties every week or cancel engagements because "they want to be somewhere tropical" IMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon May 14, 2018 8:02 pm

Diana wrote:sorry but the middle class people I know do not travel to different counties every week or  cancel engagements because "they want to be somewhere tropical" IMO
Arie's job allows them to travel the world and he is also a millionaire and doesn't show it off with fancy cars etc.., they to me are very lucky to be able to do what they do. JMO They have rescheduled the event and it is sold out so I assume their fans were not that upset. JMO Like I stated before. Life Happens !
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon May 14, 2018 9:10 pm

Being a millionaire isn't what it used to be. Just sayin'

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 14, 2018 9:11 pm

It’s better than not being one, however. Just saying. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon May 14, 2018 9:20 pm

@Kashathediva - You always have the perfect come-back.  blowkiss

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 14, 2018 9:37 pm

@Newto laugh out loud. I’ve inserted many feet over the years. Sometimes in mouth and sometimes up butt.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon May 14, 2018 11:12 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@Newto laugh out loud. I’ve inserted many feet over the years. Sometimes in mouth and sometimes up butt.

@kashathediva, Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 41 2133010805 Everytime!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon May 14, 2018 11:59 pm

If Arie and Lauren are considered middle class... then America is a very impoverished nation.

No idea about Lauren on her own. The Luyendyks are far from middle class.

Last edited by sosleepy on Tue May 15, 2018 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue May 15, 2018 12:16 am

I find it kind of hilarious how tone deaf this couple is and it just keeps on coming. By all means, cancel/reschedule your appearance because Lauren feels like being somewhere tropical. laugh out loud

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue May 15, 2018 12:26 am

What's funniest to me is not just that they did this, but that they allowed the reasoning behind their doing it to be made public. I think they need someone to protect them from themselves, laugh out loud...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

+71
biglove44
tigertiz
lightredemption
Cocoasneeze
Imp