SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ootd - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 42 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by North Tue May 15, 2018 12:45 am

albean99 wrote:I find it kind of hilarious how tone deaf this couple is and it just keeps on coming. By all means, cancel/reschedule your appearance because Lauren feels like being somewhere tropical. laugh out loud

Me too.

I think the cluelessness is what fascinates me the most. I don't (want to) think there is anything deliberately malicious behind any of their actions...Arie and Lauren just have a laser-like focus on their most immediate want or desire. Anyone else, any other commitments or priorities, or someone else's feelings, etc... cease to exist or matter. And while I do agree that looking out for oneself is important in adulthood, it isn't to the exclusion of all else. People do need to honor their commitments, be respectful of others, etc...

I don't wish them ill will. Definitely, don't want them to break-up. And I willingly admit that I'm curious as to what kind of interviews and articles will we get from Arie and Lauren down the road. In Bachelor updates and "where are they now" segments. Will we see signs of self-awareness and maturity? Hopefully!

All IMO.

North

Back to top Go down

ootd - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 42 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by FLChica Tue May 15, 2018 11:38 am

whit90 wrote:Arie's job allows them to travel the world and he is also a millionaire and doesn't show it off with fancy cars etc.., they to me are very lucky to be able to do what they do. JMO They have rescheduled the event and it is sold out so I assume their fans were not that upset. JMO Like I stated before. Life Happens !
Thanks for posting this fact: the event was rescheduled and is sold out. I'm all for a little righteous indignation when it's called for, but IMHO it isn't warranted in this case.

It's tough for me to be angry when Arie and Lauren told the truth about the rescheduling. I guess those paying to attend the event felt the same IMHO.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by MommaSez Tue May 15, 2018 11:47 am

Yes, IMO, they probably got paid by that app to promote it and the tropical vacation was probably comped as well. So, in their world, it's perfectly fine for them to make $$, extend their vacation, AND treat treat their Canadian fans like expendables because, hey, those silly fans will STILL sell out the venue and STILL pay $$ to come see them. Greedy and self-involved through and through. IMO.

MommaSez

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 16, 2018 4:36 pm

Posting this for context because I know sometimes it can seem as if people are picking on Arie & Lauren for no reason. Just saw this on my timeline. Barstool posted a video mocking someone at the gym and someone responded blasting them for it.

104k retweets, 437k likes. & most of the replies on barstool's original tweet are people criticizing them for it. It's wrong no matter who does it.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed May 16, 2018 4:53 pm

ReneeM wrote:Posting this for context because I know sometimes fans feel as if people are picking on Arie & Lauren for no reason. Just saw this on my timeline. Barstool posted a video mocking someone at the gym and someone responded blasting them for it.

104k retweets, 437k likes. & most of the replies on barstool's original tweet are people criticizing them for it. It's wrong no matter who does it.

!!! This !!!

North

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed May 16, 2018 7:57 pm

ReneeM wrote:Posting this for context because I know sometimes it can seem as if people are picking on Arie & Lauren for no reason. Just saw this on my timeline. Barstool posted a video mocking someone at the gym and someone responded blasting them for it.

Are you not doing the same thing as Arie and Lauren did ? I would of never seen this if it was not posted here. I do agree that nobody should be mocked for whatever they are doing but IMO this is not right. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 16, 2018 8:16 pm

whit90 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Posting this for context because I know sometimes it can seem as if people are picking on Arie & Lauren for no reason. Just saw this on my timeline. Barstool posted a video mocking someone at the gym and someone responded blasting them for it.

Are you not doing the same thing as Arie and Lauren did ? I would of never seen this if it was not posted here. I do agree that nobody should be mocked for whatever they are doing but IMO this is not right. JMO
I posted a video of total strangers going about their business trying to better their lives with the specific intention of mocking them to my hundreds of thousands of followers?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed May 16, 2018 8:28 pm

^^^
We will just have to disagree on this one !
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed May 16, 2018 8:31 pm

Here we go again... deadhorse
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed May 16, 2018 8:40 pm

People beat all kinds of dead horses on here. Literally going back years, even a decade. This is from a few months ago laugh out loud. If I find one annoying, I simply don't contribute.

ootd - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 42 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed May 16, 2018 8:48 pm

Yeah I think we've talked about that stupid video enough, don't worry they will do something else soon that will get us all talking again laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  ootd - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 42 1f49c

ootd - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 42 8367-910 ootd - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 42 I_got_13 ootd - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 42 E5kqdm15 ootd - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 42 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Thu May 17, 2018 1:01 am

whit90 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:No doubt it is a luxury to live the high life, but I don't see Arie driving a Rolls Royce or wearing a Rolex watch or owning a yacht.  Isn't that what the upper class do?  laugh out loud laugh out loud  I don't see Lauren as a gold digger.  Jmo.
ITA with everything. They both look to me as though they are from the same class, middle class. We saw Lauren's parent's house, they don't look like poor people to me.

I also think that at times you should be selfish unless it is a matter of life, death, health or hurtful to someone.

IMO, the fans are not going to die, get hurt, or get sick because the show has been rescheduled. JMO
The show has been rescheduled and it is sold out so, I quess their fans were not that upset. JMO

Seems that non-fans were more upset than actual fans then. JMO

FLChica wrote:
whit90 wrote:Arie's job allows them to travel the world and he is also a millionaire and doesn't show it off with fancy cars etc.., they to me are very lucky to be able to do what they do. JMO They have rescheduled the event and it is sold out so I assume their fans were not that upset. JMO Like I stated before. Life Happens !
Thanks for posting this fact: the event was rescheduled and is sold out. I'm all for a little righteous indignation when it's called for, but IMHO it isn't warranted in this case.

It's tough for me to be angry when Arie and Lauren told the truth about the rescheduling. I guess those paying to attend the event felt the same IMHO.

Maybe they should have lied about it? Maybe that would have been better. Who knows.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

+71
biglove44
tigertiz
lightredemption
Cocoasneeze
Imp