SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 6 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:02 pm

@havadrpepper thanks for adding the air dates.  

@Aunties_Love nope, winter was not mentioned.  September and November were specifically.  

Here's the direct quote:

“It would either [be] in September or after they get done filming, which is in the middle of November,” Arie said of the couple’s possible wedding date.
Source

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 6 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:02 pm

richmondrose wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
richmondrose wrote:

I thought they were wanting to get married right away. Seems now it's  "sometime in the fall or winter", according to Arie but he didn't say what year. giggling  And oh, ya,  they're open to watching Becca's season. stupid
And so the backtracking begins.
Well, haven't a lot of the past Bach wedding specials that weren't on BIP happened in the fall or before the next season of Bach begins??

Call me jaded, but I just don't see Arie and Lauren walking down the aisle ever. I've been following Arie for many years now, and I see the same pattern with women happening over and over again. Initially he's head over heels in love with them until he looses interest and moves on to the next one. Sadly, I can't see him settling down at all, and I do think he would really benefit from personal counselling. jmoaa
Regarding the bolded, couldn't that be because he didn't want to settle down in the past, that maybe he really wasn't happy with who he found.  Maybe now he is?? IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:11 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:@havadrpepper thanks for adding the air dates.  

@Aunties_Love nope, winter was not mentioned.  September and November were specifically.  

Here's the direct quote:

“It would either [be] in September or after they get done filming, which is in the middle of November,” Arie said of the couple’s possible wedding date.
Source
OK, thanks. But the possibility for a televised wedding between these two is quite high IMO. They are likely very interested as well considering the tweets that has been happening. IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:13 pm

Also, I believe with the exception of Sean/Catherine the weddings were always obviously filmed a few weeks ahead of their airdates.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:14 pm

I hope TPTB forgo future weddings. I guess it's nice for the fans. I don't watch them other than highlights posted here. 
If TPTB decide they want to do a wedding, they have time to do one any time they are not filming one of their 3 shows. 
A September wedding before they start TB or a November after they are done with TB could work.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:16 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I hope TPTB forgo future weddings. I guess it's nice for the fans. I don't watch them other than highlights posted here. 
If TPTB decide they want to do a wedding, they have time to do one any time they are not filming one of their 3 shows. 
A September wedding before they start TB or a November after they are done with TB could work.

My guess is if Arie wants a TV wedding and production approves it, they would film it when TB isn't filming or during BIP.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:19 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
richmondrose wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Well, haven't a lot of the past Bach wedding specials that weren't on BIP happened in the fall or before the next season of Bach begins??

Call me jaded, but I just don't see Arie and Lauren walking down the aisle ever. I've been following Arie for many years now, and I see the same pattern with women happening over and over again. Initially he's head over heels in love with them until he looses interest and moves on to the next one. Sadly, I can't see him settling down at all, and I do think he would really benefit from personal counselling. jmoaa
Regarding the bolded, couldn't that be because he didn't want to settle down in the past, that maybe he really wasn't happy with who he found.  Maybe now he is?? I am wondering if condemming people based on their past actions may be something that isn't great to do??  All IMO

Maya Angelou said when someone shows you who they are believe them the first time. Another good quote is Fool me once, shame on you, Fool me twice, shame on me. When you have a life long pattern of behavior then change can often requires time to see that it is real. IMO.

Perhaps Arie is a changed man and Lauren is it for him. For some of us, it is too early to tell. She maybe his perfect match or she maybe headed for the same fate as all his other women. I have no idea. I will say, we claim many others in bachelor nation won’t change, so until Arie actually stays faithful, I am skeptical. JMO.

I hope for Lauren if he does not stay faithful that she leaves and doesn’t put up with it. She mentioned the difficulties of dealing with her parents marriage, I hope she would not repeat it. And for her sake, if he is not changed I hope he shows her before they marry and not after. All JMO.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:27 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
richmondrose wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Regarding the bolded, couldn't that be because he didn't want to settle down in the past, that maybe he really wasn't happy with who he found.  Maybe now he is??  IMO
*edited*

*edit* It's not me but  his own past actions as witnessed by others, especially the ones he's hurt in the process, is doing that for him.  Based on what I know, his pattern of behaviour leads me to believe he won't be settling down anytime soon. jmoaa
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:05 am

Why are we talking about a wedding so soon anyways? We're presuming that this couple would actually make it till the end of the year. Unfortunately, I'm not so optimistic. But time will tell as it always does in Bach Nation.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:12 am

Ladybug82 wrote:@havadrpepper thanks for adding the air dates.  

Here's the direct quote:

Source

Arie distinctly said fall or winter in this youtube video dated April 16t which was after the one he said September or November, and that is why I said he was now backtracking. He also said they would be open to watching Becca's season which is also backtracking on what was previously stated by them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrE5tZCfRb4
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:18 am

@richmondrose thanks! yes I knew in the print articles it didn't mention it.  I've skipped some videos lately. laugh out loud So I guess winter could still be a possibility if they have to have their quick public tv wedding.

I wouldn't rush it if I was Lauren.  I'd need him to prove he could be faithful and monogamous first.  I hope for her sake, he's found his one and will be.  But I have my doubts.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:27 am

Ladybug82 wrote:@richmondrose thanks! yes I knew in the print articles it didn't mention it.  I've skipped some videos lately. laugh out loud  So I guess winter could still be a possibility if they have to have their quick public tv wedding.

I wouldn't rush it if I was Lauren.  I'd need him to prove he could be faithful and monogamous first.  I hope for her sake, he's found his one and will be.  But I have my doubts.  

JMO

I'm not holding my breath. The only way he'll stop his ways is if she nails the windows and doors shut. giggling
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

+71
biglove44
tigertiz
lightredemption
Cocoasneeze
Imp