SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

4 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:36 pm

Sorry for the double post, I didn't see this. What were they doing for a quick taping and how long was it?

Diana wrote:I had a friend that went the park city date and said they had a really good chemistry but what she really liked is as they were leaving she overheard Garrett say to Becca (off camera) "are you doing okay? I am fine I just want you to be okay" and that made me smile.

I just want someone who cares about Becca and her feelings because she obviously hasn't had that in her previous relationship IMO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

4 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:56 pm

JMO: Ratings for the 'Ette have been down each successive season, so maybe the surge in public dates is to fire up excitement for the upcoming season.  I know I would be more likely to tune into the show if I had been present for one of the dates!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:03 pm

Des and Andi had horrible ratings, but Kaitlyn and JoJo had major surges in ratings and they were very good. Those two ladies had better ratings than some of Arie’s episodes.

Rachel’s season was down by a lot from Kaitlyn and JoJo’s season, so perhaps they think the more public dates will bring them back up to where they were or they’re just willing to be more public now given that regardless, pictures still get out.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:04 pm

Interesting to me that TPTB have set up at least 1 public date with Garrett, Blake and Jason and not Colton.  Wonder if that means anything or just scheduling?
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:17 pm

Looking through the location's website, it's a mystery to me what they could possibly be doing there.

Manteca Transit Centre

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Looking through the location's website, it's a mystery to me what they could possibly be doing there.

Manteca Transit Centre

Ride the train perhaps.   🚋
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Looking through the location's website, it's a mystery to me what they could possibly be doing there.

Manteca Transit Centre

yep me too....i've been wondering and searching for about an hour now.giggling

Anyone knows Garrett's hobby?..maybe the coming date has something to do with it?

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:03 am

I think he’s into hunting and fishing maybe?  Not sure that fits with this venue.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:05 am

@alwaystulips thanks!..surely don't fit with the venue though laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:10 am

Joy15 wrote:wow!! another public date for Garrett?? ....btw great find @ishkabaha yes

How do we know it's a date with Garrett? I missed that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:12 am

BKay wrote:
Joy15 wrote:wow!! another public date for Garrett?? ....btw great find @ishkabaha yes

How do we know it's a date with Garrett? I missed that.
Garrett's hometown is Manteca. Also was on RS.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:13 am

@Aunties_Love thank you! I'm so behind! dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+79
Loulou
wishesfireworks
Kels0012
Billysmom
Teamee
that1girlpls
sparkler
provenceguy
nikikass
MommabearC
Relalou