SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by sdmom Wed May 02, 2018 4:27 pm

Also , it could be she misses her f1 so much she wants to see him sooner... especially Garrett had the last HTD, she knew how much she would miss him...

There are so many possibilities.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Astrobach Wed May 02, 2018 4:28 pm

@GuardianAngel Question since this is my first time around here for a season: does this Forum keeps going as the season begins and until it ends.? Do we discuss as the shows airs? And is there a way to review previous season’s to compare? Thanks and sorry if this is OT.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 02, 2018 4:35 pm

Also F3 sometimes has an animal appear on their date.  Kaitlyn/Chris and Chase/Jojo both had monkey's, Constatine/ Ashley, a dog peed near them while sitting on a bench. Kaitlyn/Ben ride horses, and feeding donkeys. Andi/ChrisS riding horses.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 46 1f602

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed May 02, 2018 4:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Also F3 sometimes has an animal appear on their date.  Kaitlyn/Chris and Chase/Jojo both had monkey's, Constatine/ Ashley, a dog peed near them while sitting on a bench. Kaitlyn/Ben ride horses, and feeding donkeys. Andi/ChrisS riding horses.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 46 1f602

One of my favorite moments ever! laugh out loud  I loved Constantine.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed May 02, 2018 4:42 pm

And we know Becca loves animal.. doesn’t she has a dog and so does Garrett? There are lots of monkeys roaming in the streets in Thailand...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Wed May 02, 2018 4:55 pm

What is the reason for saving the F1 for last FD again? I know it has something to do with intimacy right..

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed May 02, 2018 5:38 pm

As to the HTDs, I believe they are filmed based on geography unless family schedules require something different.  They are not necessarily aired during the season in the same order they were filmed.
With fantasy dates, I'm not sure how the order of filming vs airing on season works out.  I know sometimes the Bachelorette is permitted to send home a contestant without going to the fantasy suite.  Ali did this with Chris L. and her believed favorite whose name escapes me, took himself out of the running during the fantasy date week, but before his was to be filmed.  And didn't JoJo send Chase home from the fantasy suite before the night even began?  Constantine and Ashley agreed at the dinner portion of their date that he would leave.  So some Bachelorettes don't spend the night with each of their F3 guys.
IDK what, if anything, the order of filming plays in the final outcome.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 02, 2018 6:16 pm

There are probably several variables in play and probably nothing of real significance. 
What if one of the date locations can't take someone for their date on Monday, but can on Wednesday? The the date for Sam will be on Wed. vs Mon.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed May 02, 2018 6:47 pm

Diana wrote:Does the F1 always get the last fantasty date (during actual filming not the order they air them?) RS posted Jason had the first one, Garrett second and Blake's is tomorrow.

I am just curious.

This is the first time in a while I think I think all of the final 3. Good luck Becca.

These are the only filming schedules that we have that WEREN'T filled in after the fact, or filled in as shown...

BETTE S8 wrote:
9th episode - Curaçao:
4/28: Travel
4/29: Travel
4/30: Fantasy Date #1 - Klein Curaçao (Sean Lowe)
5/1: Off
5/2: Fantasy Date #2 - Sailing Ship Insulinde, Knip Bay (Jef Holm)
5/3: Off
5/4: Fantasy Date #3 - Jonalisa Catamaran, swimming with dolphins (Arie Luyendyk, Jr.)
5/5: Rose Ceremony
Eliminated: Sean Lowe

BETTE S10 wrote:Episode 9 - FDs (3 - 2)
4/28: FD #1 -> Nick Viall
4/29: Travel/Off
4/30: FD #2 -> Chris Soules
5/01: Travel/Off
5/02: FD #3 -> Josh Murray
5/03: 9th Rose Ceremony

BACH 18 wrote:Epi 9 FD
oct 31/ Nov 1: Travel to St. Lucia
nov 2: FD1
nov 3: FD2 Dennery, St. Lucia Andi's date
nov 4: FD 3
nov 5 day off
nov 6 RC #9 Andi left on own so no traditional rc

BACH 20 wrote:Epi 9 FD - Sandal's Royal Plantation / Sandal's Ochi Riviera
11/5-6 arrive at resort
11/7 - FD1 - Caila - Caila, fireworks @11PM - ocean swim - all at Sandal's Royal Plantation
11/8 - Caila seen walking around Sandal's Ocho Grand Riviera Resort
11/9 - FD2 - Heli seen flying around resort - Jojo
11/10 - day off
11/10 - Ochi Riviera ballroom closed off from before dinner till past midnight as tv filming was happening there - per source
11/11 - FD3 - Lauren - Ocean date
11/12 - RC - Caila eliminated

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed May 02, 2018 7:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Also F3 sometimes has an animal appear on their date.  Kaitlyn/Chris and Chase/Jojo both had monkey's, Constatine/ Ashley, a dog peed near them while sitting on a bench. Kaitlyn/Ben ride horses, and feeding donkeys. Andi/ChrisS riding horses.

Regarding the bold....I think that the date actually happened in epi 7 when they set off lanterns on their last ID before HTD's. Good thing I keep the stupidest notes on my filming charts. LOL

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed May 02, 2018 7:34 pm

pavalygurl wrote:As to the HTDs, I believe they are filmed based on geography unless family schedules require something different.  They are not necessarily aired during the season in the same order they were filmed.
With fantasy dates, I'm not sure how the order of filming vs airing on season works out.  I know sometimes the Bachelorette is permitted to send home a contestant without going to the fantasy suite.  Ali did this with Chris L. and her believed favorite whose name escapes me, took himself out of the running during the fantasy date week, but before his was to be filmed.  And didn't JoJo send Chase home from the fantasy suite before the night even began?  Constantine and Ashley agreed at the dinner portion of their date that he would leave.  So some Bachelorettes don't spend the night with each of their F3 guys.
IDK what, if anything, the order of filming plays in the final outcome.
Actually with Chris L, she let him go home on the LCD after the MTP. He was the one playing with her family in the ocean at the dock I think.

With Frank, he said goodbye to her in Fiji when she went to meet up with him for the FD. Des sent Drew home before the LCD began. Chris was the only one to meet her parents.

There are others on the FD section to the finale where either the lead says goodbye early or the guy bails like Frank, like Brooks, etc.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Wed May 02, 2018 8:50 pm

I think there’s many reasons for this date order. Activity and producer manipulation first and formost. I’m still leaning towards Garrett as final one. I could see producers wanting Garrett to go second if Blake is her F2 so Garrett doesn’t know going into the end what happened in the fantasy suite with Becca and Blake. It’ll play tricks with his mind.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+79
Loulou
wishesfireworks
Kels0012
Billysmom
Teamee
that1girlpls
sparkler
provenceguy
nikikass
MommabearC
Relalou