SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

filming - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by pavalygurl Wed May 02, 2018 8:58 pm

@Aunties_Love

Ah, Auntie you are right. Can't believe I missed this on one of my favorites, Chris L. Now I do remember them walking along in some body of water and were soaked when they got to the FS.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

filming - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by FMG2015 Wed May 02, 2018 9:50 pm

Order of date aside, Hasn't it been speculated that the F1 typically gets a more elaborate suite for the overnight date? But then again maybe that's not true anymore since Becca got a tent.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Wed May 02, 2018 11:34 pm

I’m curious as to when the families fly in. Assuming if meet the parents is over the weekend the family is there already. You don’t fly to Thailand for Just a few days. I hope her sister will be there this time. I always wondered why she wasn’t at the hometown. Looking forward to seeing their dynamic.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed May 02, 2018 11:41 pm

SeekAny wrote:I’m curious as to when the families fly in. Assuming if meet the parents is over the weekend the family is there already. You don’t fly to Thailand for Just a few days. I hope her sister will be there this time. I always wondered why she wasn’t at the hometown. Looking forward to seeing their dynamic.

i agree...i hope it's her mum and sister there for it
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed May 02, 2018 11:50 pm

@SeekAny JoJo’s parents, brothers, and sister got to Thailand two days before they began filming the MTP dates. They had a great time from pictures they shared, so hopefully Becca’s sweet family gets to enjoy it as well.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Thu May 03, 2018 4:02 am

There may be more strategy and manipulation than we think when it comes to the FDs.

Was just thinking about how Blake got the 2nd Hometown and Garrett got the last, yet Garrett gets the 2nd FD and Blake the last. That's a lot of time in between dates for Blake. And at this stage? All they're thinking about is Becca..

Part of me thinks they gave Blake the last date to have him wait a long time and mentally get in his head to perhaps influence a heartbroken F2 storyline to set him up for Bachelor.

Either that, or he and Becca have developed a strong relationship and he's now a frontrunner like Garrett.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu May 03, 2018 4:45 am

GuardianAngel wrote:It would make sense to me if the lead saved the final FD for the F1 which I'm sure they have a good idea who that person is IMHO.

i have the same thought process...It's been a while since i'm thinking Blake is her F1, and she already knew it pre/right after HTD IMO. Interesting that Blake got the last 1: 1 on episode 7 and the last FD.

Even in MeAndi season, where the F1 vs F2 were edited to have a close race, Josh got the last FD, after Nick, IIRC from MeAndi's "tell all" book. Brooks's FD was supposed to be the last IIRC,as i can recall Des told Chris and Drew about his leaving the next day at F3RC.

Personally, from what i've gathered so far... Jason seems to be locked in the F2. He got the 1:1 dates on 3-6 episode pattern ala Nick 1.0 and the 3:1 date on epis 7 ala Nick 2.0 laugh out loud. My guess is whoever doesn't get the girl between Blake/Garrett would be the best candidate for next Bachelor, hence needs to go at F3. My money is still on Blake as the F1, while Garret might be a fan fav, and perhaps got the similar edit of "worthy of love" ala Benji given his back story.  He could follow Rachel's pathway as fan favorite FIR recipient to be the next lead.  I wouldn't mind seeing Garrett as next lead, since he got some serious whipped skills. laugh out loud. All JMO. TWT

Last edited by Joy15 on Thu May 03, 2018 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 03, 2018 7:10 am

I remember Meredith having a meltdown after her FD with Ian. She did not want to go on the FD with Matthew. The producers and Ian had to convince her and she acted sick and cut the FD activities short.

I wondered if seasons with a clear front runner they left him to last to avoid the breakdown? I am not convinced that is the case with Becca.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Thu May 03, 2018 8:35 am

I think Becca will be able to play the part, regardless of who she’s most in to. She seems to be able to appreciate the guys in the moment and she seems like a get the job done kind of woman knowing what’s waiting at the end for her.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu May 03, 2018 8:39 am

Just off the top of my head for previous F1’s, I know that Josh, original Lauren B, and Jordan all had their FD’s filmed last. The F2’s from those seasons - Nick, JoJo, and Robby all had their FD’s filmed second.

I honestly just assumed that location for the HTD played a big part since Jordan’s HTD was filmed last and in CA, so it’s kind of interesting that Garrett had it second, but who knows. It might not mean anything at all.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu May 03, 2018 9:48 am

Becca is the queen of breaking patterns laugh out loud (imo her f1 Blake or Garrett both had concerts dates, her f1 didn’t have a one on one episode 5 and now either the FIR rose or last FD pattern will be done considering who Becca chooses)

I love it

All IMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu May 03, 2018 10:38 am

1funnyfish wrote:There may be more strategy and manipulation than we think when it comes to the FDs.

Was just thinking about how Blake got the 2nd Hometown and Garrett got the last, yet Garrett gets the 2nd FD and Blake the last. That's a lot of time in between dates for Blake. And at this stage? All they're thinking about is Becca..

Part of me thinks they gave Blake the last date to have him wait a long time and mentally get in his head to perhaps influence a heartbroken F2 storyline to set him up for Bachelor.

Either that, or he and Becca have developed a strong relationship and he's now a frontrunner like Garrett.
Regarding the bolded, time and time again, the order of filming the HTD's has been because of geography vs their status in the rotation. Meaning, it makes no sense whatsoever to travel from Florida to Cali to Denver. It makes far more sense to go with them in the same state vs order of elimination....example, Blake and Colton are from Colorado, that's why they were done together and not because Colton was F3. All IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+79
Loulou
wishesfireworks
Kels0012
Billysmom
Teamee
that1girlpls
sparkler
provenceguy
nikikass
MommabearC
Relalou