SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tbt - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by pavalygurl Mon May 07, 2018 6:31 pm

Thanks Auntie!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

tbt - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 07, 2018 8:08 pm

So many gorgeous places in Maldives! Oh my!

I can't capture the underwater restaurant but it's in the link.

https://www.hurawalhi.com/

tbt - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 54 Aerial

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon May 07, 2018 8:36 pm

So pumped that Becca and the love of her life got to explore Maldives!!..Glad that MF and Co came to their right mind and give her what she deserves IMO tbt - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 54 1710264613

i wonder, the eliminated F3 logically should be sequestered in Thailand until the FRC over, right?. Poor guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon May 07, 2018 8:46 pm

@GuardianAngel yep..so many dreamy beautiful places there

2 out of 7 best underwater restaurants in the world located in Maldives
https://www.cntraveler.com/galleries/2014-07-28/7-underwater-restaurants-and-bars-around-the-world

i hope Becca and her guy got to visit one. Although i am not holding my breath, since these restos are exclusive and very expensive laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 07, 2018 9:08 pm

I don't see why the F3 would stay over in Thailand. They are done there. If he is being sequestered, I would think he would be in the Maldives, too or second possibility back in LA waiting for things to be over. My guess is Maldives if sequestered.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Mon May 07, 2018 9:10 pm

Bring the dumped guy to the Maldives? That seems a hassle to me tbh.
My guess is he is back in the US.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon May 07, 2018 9:13 pm

IMO, I don't necessarily think that they did this schedule "just" for Becca. IMO as we've been told many times in the past how things are scheduled so early and IMO they were going to do this season like this no matter who the lead was.

I don't know if the F3 guy may of gotten the Maldives too. Just a way to keep them together and if all 3 go somewhere, who's to say who got eliminated and when...all IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 07, 2018 9:33 pm

I had confirmation Caila F3 had to stick around until the day of the FRC, which is when she and most of the crew left, so it's possible the F3 is sequestered.

Now that I think about it, maybe she was already at the FRC location? I don't even remember anymore where the FRC was for Ben. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Mon May 07, 2018 11:42 pm

So excited for the Maldives! That was a nice surprise to read today. Hopefully they have a beautiful backdrop for the final rose ceremony, as far away from Home Goods random decor as possible.

I hope her family has the trip of a lifetime and that the Maldives is that start of something truly wonderful for Becca and her guy.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue May 08, 2018 9:07 am

So awesome Becca got Maldives for her FRC and time with her F1.  The location sounds beautiful and romantic.    PINKHEART

Also thinking about her Mom and Sister and others who may have gone too, Uncle Gary, and Grandpa perhaps?  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue May 08, 2018 10:09 pm

Oh My Goodness!!! Maldives is imo heaven on earth! About bloody time Becca gets to go to IMO one of the most magical, romantic, warm destination ever for a finale!!!Can't wait to watch it :happydance:
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed May 09, 2018 1:47 am

All i care about in Elans tweet is that he was on a 11 hour flight.... so was he on his way to becca or could FRC be done?????
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+79
Loulou
wishesfireworks
Kels0012
Billysmom
Teamee
that1girlpls
sparkler
provenceguy
nikikass
MommabearC
Relalou