SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tbt - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 16, 2018 11:03 pm

Of course Becca is going to fall for two guys no no :dripdrip

OT nice of him to mention Andi as Meghan Markle look alike. tbt - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 68 2498057887

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

tbt - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by ReneeM Wed May 16, 2018 11:08 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:https://instagram.com/p/Bi2qzKNlxhq/

Awwww yassss Becca!!! Queen RJK 5 questions answered I especially wanted to know the tattoo one !

One of them was quite interesting to me.  I never expected the answer she gave for favorite team.
Because the sport is baseball? I was honestly expecting her to say the Vikings, idk why.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2018 11:10 pm

ReneeM wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:https://instagram.com/p/Bi2qzKNlxhq/

Awwww yassss Becca!!! Queen RJK 5 questions answered I especially wanted to know the tattoo one !

One of them was quite interesting to me.  I never expected the answer she gave for favorite team.
Because the sport is baseball? I was honestly expecting her to say the Vikings, idk why.

Yep!

I fully expected her to say the Vikings or her college football team.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 16, 2018 11:12 pm

@star_D, I read your post yesterday about Becca potentially flying back into the US yesterday Tuesday. In the picture that Becca posted at the airport, the restricted area behind her has an area code 773 telephone number posted on the door; that area code is for Chicago. Are you able to check what flights potentially landed into Chicago O’Hare airport on Monday or Tuesday that could have been routed from the Maldives and also if any of the producers took that route as well....TYIA. For some reason I still think Caitlin (IG caitymonster) might be Becca’s handler as she was Rachel’s and Arie’s.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi2u6q4hZLG/?taken-by=bkoof

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 16, 2018 11:29 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi0OZaYHLZc/?taken-by=samantharaetaylor

Producer Samantha Taylor posted a pic one day ago at the Abu Dhabi Airport. Posted by @Star_D
Here

She has several pics of her and Arie while travelling and during NYE in NYC. I thought she may be Arie's handler as well as Becca's. IDK

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 17, 2018 12:42 am

@Teamee...responding to your post here from the F1-F4 thread.

Teamee wrote:Becca was just tagged in a photo where it says she just filmed a promo at her yoga studio called the aviary . This was half hour ago. Does that work with her timeline of just arriving back in the USA? Seems too soon IMO.. not sure if she actually did arrive back today?

Here is the IG link to the yoga studio you found.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi3M-eOFlB5/?taken-by=theaviarymn

Not sure if the filming  at the yoga studio was just done today Weds. So if Becca flew into Chicago as I suspected and posted upthread, then IMO she flew home to Minnesota from Chicago. She does look tan in the pic so maybe she arrived Monday (May 14th) or Tuesday (May 15th) versus today Wednesday (May 16th.). I read in one of the threads that Ben and Ashley are interviewing her possibly in Vegas so we need to watch the feet.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu May 17, 2018 12:42 am

Bec looks so happy imo and I’m 100 percent here for that. awwww

tbt - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 68 7bf15c10
https://instagram.com/p/Bi3M-eOFlB5/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Thu May 17, 2018 12:46 am

@mercieme tks for the reply. I’m still trying to navigate the forum. Hope this comes out as planned. I read somewhere on the forum just now (can’t find it now) that someone spotted her at LAX? Confusing
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 17, 2018 12:52 am

Teamee wrote:@mercieme tks for the reply. I’m still trying to navigate the forum. Hope this comes out as planned. I read somewhere on the forum just now (can’t find it now) that someone spotted her at LAX? Confusing

@Teamee....I am still not sure when she arrived back in the US but IMO her point of entry was at a Chicago airport possibly O’hare due to the area code of the telephone number on the door behind her in her IG pic. Depending on when she landed, quite possible she may be on her way to LA to start promos...but IMO she may have stopped at home in Minnesota to see her family first if she arrived via Chicago airport.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 17, 2018 1:30 am

havadrpepper wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:

Yep!

I fully expected her to say the Vikings or her college football team.

The Twins have their Spring Training facility in SWFL, grew up with them visiting each spring and they are pretty serious baseball fans. Reminds me of Nikki with the Royals.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 17, 2018 1:49 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Thu May 17, 2018 1:59 am

I doubt it’s related to Becca’s season

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+79
Loulou
wishesfireworks
Kels0012
Billysmom
Teamee
that1girlpls
sparkler
provenceguy
nikikass
MommabearC
Relalou