SELECT CONTENT

90 Day Fiancé - Season 5 - Happily Ever After - Sundays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

90 Day Fiancé - Season 5 - Happily Ever After - Sundays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - Season 5 - Happily Ever After - Sundays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nuts2uiam Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm so sick of Angela yelling and storming off. What exactly did she expect. She's disgusting and Michael needs to walk away.

Asuelu's mother doesn't care about the kids, she just wants money. His sister is just as bad. OMG they are crazy. Is this a cultural thing? because I can't understand how the grandmother and sister can be so mean. They are adament the the son is suppose to take care of the family for ever.

Larissa just wants someone to spend money on her. She wants to go shopping to buy things to feel at home, spending money she doesn't have. And now she wants a boob job and nose job. She's so annoying!! She has no problem asking him to pay for it all.  

Agree on all fronts. You forgot about Coltee and Jess. He is another head case!! While I dislike Debbie for meddling, I do understand that she is trying to prevent yet another train wreck.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

90 Day Fiancé - Season 5 - Happily Ever After - Sundays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - Season 5 - Happily Ever After - Sundays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:26 pm

Amen! So much yelling Angela treats him like a child. Then she forgives him and next week shows a Bachelor party where he's staring at all the dancing girls and she gets upset again. no no

Don't even have words for how Asuelo's family treats him. His mom saying she doesn't even care about the kids. How sad.

Larissa is just using Eric for $$ and once she gets all that work done she will leave him. Also how the hell does Colt get all these women!? Of course Vanessa is living with him! His mom's idea and he just went along with it. He stringing along Jess and Vanessa as well. All for sex. Gross.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:28 pm

Linds911 wrote:snipped.. Also how the hell does Colt get all these women!? snipped

I don't freakin know!!! 90 Day Fiancé - Season 5 - Happily Ever After - Sundays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:12 pm

I was going to use a curse word but thought hell would be better laugh out loud he will never have a long-term relationship if his mother doesn't butt out and/or he moves out. I get she's older and needs help but still.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:44 pm

Linds911 wrote:Amen! So much yelling Angela treats him like a child. Then she forgives him and next week shows a Bachelor party where he's staring at all the dancing girls and she gets upset again. no no

Don't even have words for how Asuelo's family treats him. His mom saying she doesn't even care about the kids. How sad.

Larissa is just using Eric for $$ and once she gets all that work done she will leave him. Also how the hell does Colt get all these women!? Of course Vanessa is living with him! His mom's idea and he just went along with it. He stringing along Jess and Vanessa as well. All for sex. Gross.

My grandmother used to say "every pot has a cover". Let's be real here, if I had a son and he arrived home with either of Larissa or Jess, I would have a serious conversation with him in the kitchen. Whenever we brought a guy home for the first time in my house, there was always a minute convo in the kitchen on if he passed the audition before you left. They were very discreet and we laughed about it for many years.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:02 pm

Elizabeth's family is so cocky I don't know that I could be respectful to them.

Angela is so OTT in every way. I would never be able to be in her company for very long.

Colt what a mess. laugh out loud He has to tell Jess a secret he's been hiding? As if that's going to go well. :crazed

Source

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:55 pm

Honestly do Elizabeth's family think if they find out what secrets Andrei has been hiding that it will cause her to divorce him? Like just stop already. Be happy for her.

Angela is going to end the relationship yet again and then change her mind like always. Colt is no use. And poor Karine wanting to go back home, Paul forcing her to stay or else. Ugh.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:41 am

I really feel bad for Karine. She's in a tough spot with someone who has little ambition in life IMHO.

I don't know how much more I can take of Larissa. laugh out loud I can't believe Eric is falling for her poor me I need lots of surgery to be beautiful schtick. I hope she pays him back. That's a lot of money he dished out on her just on surgeries, I can imagine what else.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 4merBachAddict Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:17 pm

I USED to be a fan of these shows, but frankly, now the majority men & women on it are so stupid and/or nasty - I can't watch them and it's impossible to care what happens to them! I still like most of the 'Pillow Talk' couples, but because the others are so annoying, even that's getting difficult to watch. Has anyone else felt this way?

4merBachAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :Welcome

I felt that way during the season that Jorge and his Russian wife were on 90 Day Fiance. I could not take one more second of her. I didn't watch a couple of season's after that, but now they have so many spin off's, I don't know why, but I enjoy it. I've never watched Happily Ever After or The Other Way. Most definitely some of them annoy the heck out of me. laugh out loud You don't have a relationship with someone across the world in a totally different culture and not learn all about it???

I never paid attention to Pillow Talk until I watched an epi and I like it. It's good to watch if I missed an epi, all I need to watch is Pillow Talk.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:40 pm

Elizabeth and Andrei's wedding was beautiful. Her brother was a jerk. I read an article the other day and forgot to bring it over where both Elizabeth's father and brother have a criminal record. They annoy me with their arrogance, although her father did say a decent speech.

I'm so tired of Kanali putting up with Asuelu and his family asking for money. I can't believe how they expect him to simply send thousands of dollars.

I saw part of Angela's wedding. I can't watch her, she is way to loud and OTT for me. She embarrass Michael constantly with her potty mouth. I was intrigued by the dresses and hat's, I'm sure they aren't called hat's, that his family wore, stunning! The ladies looked beautiful. I'm trying to find out where that custom came from.

I must of missed something somewhere because Paul and Karine are going back to Brazil already?

Larissa and her surgeries. no no

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:37 am

I missed the episode because well baseball laugh out loud so I watched Pillow Talk and yikes. Angela almost didn't say the vows because of the word "obey." She looked nice except for the huge tattoo on her chest/boob area. no Elizabeth and Andrei's wedding looked like so much fun! I knew her brother would start trouble. Couldn't hear all of what he said because of the couples comments so will have to go back and watch the episode.

Karine was missing home and tempted to go back by herself with the baby but Paul said he would go too.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

90 Day Fiancé - Season 5 - Happily Ever After - Sundays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+2
Newto
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum