SELECT CONTENT

The Proposal - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

abc - The Proposal - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty The Proposal - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:51 pm

Should we need other threads for sleuthing contestants, I will gladly create them. Here's what we have so far.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4782p36-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-media-sm-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-4
hae1001 wrote:I think his clues are about a new show. Mike Fleiss had teased one earlier this year and I read a post from someone that owns a well known dress store in a Facebook group this week, that she had 3 girls come in for gowns for a tv show that begins filming Monday. The person said she had asked the girls about the show and was told it would be on ABC and produced by the same person that made the Bachelor. The girls specified it wasn’t the Bachelor. The 3>2 could mean 3 franchise series are better than 2. BIP and Winter Games aren’t full seasons and they recycle most of the cast members. The blast from the past tweet could refer to either the concept for the show being done before, or some past contestants. And then the show would have multiple engagements hopefully. All JMO.

bluwavz wrote:@hae1001 Yup.

Moved from Becca GD thread
pavalygurl wrote:Not sure where to post this so GA/mods, please move as necessary.  I was reading a bit about "The Proposal" Fleiss' new show coming this summer.  They were negative about it on reddit.  I feel the same way.  It's sounds like they are taking the most cringe-worthy parts of the franchise and using that.  Posters had commented on how this is so over-saturating the market and it's on ABC as well.  The premise of the show as I understand it is that a "pagent" type process will eliminate contestants each episode until the end when a proposal is expected.  It's a really accelerated process.  They(and I) think it will have a backlash on the regular Bach/ette shows.  I would like to know the mind of MF that he is so hellbent on these premature proposals.  

Moved from Questions thread.
https://twitter.com/BachelorABC
sanlee088 wrote:Looks like the new show will feature Jesse Palmer as the host! Do we have a forum for it yet? It’s called, The Proposal.

abc - The Proposal - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  28c5a310

@bachelorabc

Notice the new twitter account created in April/18

He's so good looking IMHO!

https://twitter.com/TheProposalTV

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

abc - The Proposal - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: The Proposal - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by KB_Mom Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:01 pm

The "eligible daters" will compete for a "mystery" suitor, or suitress and the final two will be expected to propose to the mystery one they never met, but who suitor\suitress narrowed it down to in "pageant" type competition?? dizzy  Do I understand the article and show format correctly or has my brain finally exploded from too much work stress? abc - The Proposal - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  3806527698

MF has outdone himself and I don't mean it in a good way.  

All the times I've tried to figure out what he means with his cryptic tweets and wonder how does that man's brain work.   Now I say I am PROUD  I can't understand how\what he thinks. Must mean I have some semblance of sanity left. laugh out loud

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

abc - The Proposal - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: The Proposal - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Newto Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:06 pm

Seems to me Mike Fleiss has gone mad. How many reality shows does he think the public needs or wants?
Enough is enough already. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:37 pm

Does this mean The Proposal and BIP will both air this summer?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:39 pm

@notarose

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm ready for this! laugh out loud says the one who enjoys MAFS and Who Wants to Marry a Millionaire.

There is no air date yet but I would imagine they would be filming soon. 10 epi's I think it said in one of the articles.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:38 pm

IG https://www.instagram.com/jessepalmertv/

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@notarose

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm ready for this! laugh out loud says the one who enjoys MAFS and Who Wants to Marry a Millionaire.

There is no air date yet but I would imagine they would be filming soon. 10 epi's I think it said in one of the articles.

Me too, @Guardianangel I truly enjoy people watching,. Bring it on MF,... laugh out loud
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:31 pm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:23 pm

Ironic that Jesse Palmer who didn't want to be associated with the franchise is now hosting a Bach related show.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:27 pm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:06 pm

https://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/pressrelease/from-the-creator-of-the-bachelor-franchise-say-yes-to-the-proposal-this-summer-an-all-new-dating-series-on-abc/

abc - The Proposal - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Propos10
source

is MF obsessed with Proposals or what?......its not like the engagement in the whole Bach US franchise were all not taken less seriously already......ewww..

maybe he should take notes from fellow AUS Bach version. No proposal, but.. success rating of the final couples is remarkable Rolling Eyes

all IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:52 am

It's no secret to me, that MF is IMO obsessed about proposals. His past shows and current new show is further proof. We also know he'd love an on the spot wedding during the FRC as he's been quoted as saying so. I remember before my sleuthing days watching Who Wants to Marry a Millionaire. I was so glued to that tv.

Who ever gets involved in this franchise has to understand IMO that's what's expected. They may not be forced, but they have their ways as we've read from former contestants.

Who ever is cast for this show, has to know they can't pull a JPG or Brad 1.

If I'm understanding this there will be a panel of judges? I wonder who that will be?? All the former contestants that weren't chosen as F1's? laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Proposal - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+17
whit90
Maddy
Sprite
blueblues
albean99