SELECT CONTENT

Sam Cochrane - Tara Pavlovic - BIP - Fan Forum

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sam Cochrane - Tara Pavlovic - BIP - Fan Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Sam Cochrane - Tara Pavlovic - BIP - Fan Forum

Post by Norcalgal Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:27 pm

So do you think the truth is somewhere in-between these two reports? It's sad to air all this publicly. Love the reference to Stu Landry's pub in Sam's article! Bachelor World!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Sam Cochrane - Tara Pavlovic - BIP - Fan Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Sam Cochrane - Tara Pavlovic - BIP - Fan Forum

Post by ReneeM Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:41 pm

@Norcalgal based on the texts & even Tara's own interview, I think Sam's version is pretty close to the truth. I think Tara's interview alludes to her own wrongdoing, she just blamed whatever she did on Sam. But the bottom line is that she physically abused Sam and there's no excuse for that. It's sad that even now that the relationship ended she can't take responsibility for her actions. These problems won't just go away because Sam did and she should really get help.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:11 pm

Wow that is so sad. I felt there was more to the story after reading his announcement up thread. It was one of the saddest announcements I've read. People that don't take responsibility for their actions, will never try to be a better person.

I find it disgusting that people get black out drunk. Get help. It's obvious she needs it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:09 pm

The issue with any relationship in the Bachelor/Bachelorette world is that these people really don’t know each other yet they’re all in. What happened to getting to know each other before being all lust up. It’s not love. It’s physical attraction period.
Usually I’m disappointed but never surprised

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sam Cochrane - Tara Pavlovic - BIP - Fan Forum

+5
Idlemess
Norcalgal
LeapofFaith
Sundy
GuardianAngel