SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

Page 17 of 75 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 46 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tbt -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

Post by TheLurker Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:40 pm

@magicmoments If you're up for a good stalk laugh out loud, the location tagged for Arie's post was Kennebunkport(?) and they were hanging at Goose Rocks Beach. Just a guess, but I'm wondering that since Luke (Lauren's little brother) is with them that maybe her family has a beach house there or something.

tbt -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 17 34647210

Source: @laureneburnham IG story

Last edited by TheLurker on Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

tbt -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

Post by FMG2015 Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:21 pm

My husband proposed to me on Goose Rocks beach. You can buy a parking permit for the day and park alongside the road but it's not a overly advertised and well known beach. No public bathrooms besides the ports potty at the general store since it's mainly a quiet residential area. My guess is that Lauren's fam has a connection to kennebunkport. IMO, it's one of the nicest areas of the sea coast of Maine. Former president Bush has a vacation house here that is a huge tourist attraction since you can drive right by it.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:24 pm

tbt -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 17 33347310
tbt -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 17 35427310

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by magicmoments Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:12 pm

I don't know how long they were staying in Maine! Though for a laugh I mentioned they should check out bubba's It is a really great night club for 80's music if they were still here Friday. They really should of done something for their fans so we could of seen them! I couldn't stalk since I was working all week. I did think of it though.

magicmoments

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:28 pm

magicmoments wrote:I don't know how long they were staying in Maine! Though for a laugh I mentioned they should check out bubba's It is a really great night club for 80's music if they were still here Friday. They really should of done something for their fans so we could of seen them! I couldn't stalk since I was working all week. I did think of it though.

Per Lauren’s IG they are back home in Arizona!
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:44 pm

tbt -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 17 34816411

Fixin' up the garage:

Hoooooly hell, Lauren looks  tbt -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 17 1105969562

Source: @ariejr IG story

And this is beautiful:

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:11 am

Awww the Arie/Dallas one is super cute.
Nice to see them settling into their new place, garage and all Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:02 am

We've got a few more wedding planning deets/hints  yes

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:54 am

@TheLurker thanks for all the update posts! Smiley

I had no idea Arie lived in Wisconsin until he was 10.

And wow, only about half a year until their wedding - time flies!

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:43 pm

@TheWrongReasons Smiley

tbt -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 17 36135710

AZ is looking beautiful! And such cute little kiddos Bastian and Dallas are.

And here's this little Twitter exchange with Sean...I'm siding with Sean on this one.
https://twitter.com/SeanLowe09/status/1012371709675167744

Last edited by TheLurker on Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:39 pm; edited 3 times in total

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:52 pm

What did Sean say I do not follow him on Twitter.

@TheLurker Thank You for all the updates !
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:45 am

They had their engagement photos taken yesterday:

And had some fun while they were at it:

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 75 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 46 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

+62
Jaybird
Idlemess
Fleurdesel
beader
gurlbrit