SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

Page 36 of 75 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 55 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friends -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

Post by Maggenzm Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:19 pm

Me three. It is nice to see him finally find someone who loves him back. Everyone deserves that. Happy for them!
I wonder if we are going to get a video of their wedding.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

friends -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

Post by flojo031 Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:17 pm

Despite everything that went down between them and Becca, even I have to admit that they look pretty freaking happy (and in love). I wish them the best, and for Lauren's sake I hope that Arie remains faithful to her (and that they have a good life together).

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:00 pm

@Maggenzm Lauren mentioned in one of her comment sections that they have their own videographer, so we probably will get something from them!

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:49 pm

Happy New Year, my friends! And from the soon-to-be Luyendyks & Co.:
ariejr wrote:To say it’s been quite a year would be an understatement! Here are our #topnine2018 but we decided to frame them because so many life changing moments happened!
1. Our engagement
2. Our first trip after the Bachelor
3. Our pups becoming fast friends
4. Buying our first place together
5. Winning and celebrating with Lauren’s family in Detroit
6. Taking Lauren back to where I’m from in Holland
7. Our first weekend after we found out we were going to be parents
8. Our pregnancy announcement
9. Our first Christmas back in Virginia Beach and Lauren’s baby bump.
Lots of firsts and many more to come! Thank you for all of your love and we can’t wait to share what is going to be the biggest year out of our lives in 2019!
friends -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 36 47584310

Source
laureneburnham wrote:laureneburnhamLooking back at 2018, I am so grateful for everything this year has brought. Many lessons, many life changing moments and memories I’ll hold onto forever. Looking forward to marrying my best friend @ariejr and meeting our little one in 2019. It’s going to be one heck of a year!
friends -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 36 47407411

Source
sarahstidhambeauty wrote:This is the year to sparkle... oh and to have babies!! 2019, were comin for ya! #Junebabies #2019 #newyear #friends
friends -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 36 47407410

Source

And forgive me for linking an instagram dedicated to a fetus...but this picture is so cute!
friends -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 36 46558611

Source

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by islandgirl1 Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:22 pm

Beautiful!!! I love their top nine 2018

islandgirl1

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:38 am

friends -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 36 Lmfao10

Source: @ariejr Twitter

Ahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa!

Thank you, Arie, for making my week!

Jef's such a douchenozzle for dangling money for charity to begin with. Fortunately, since Arie is about to fulfill the terms of the bet, a deserving charity hopefully will receive 5K from someone.

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:26 am

It's a girl! friends -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 36 4256136633
friends -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 36 DwGob58XgAAszDt
E! News @enews
#TheBachelor's Arie Luyendyk Jr. and Lauren Burnham are having a girl! eonli.ne/2FdBB6x pic.twitter.com/EPFwgzmKaX
https://mobile.twitter.com/enews
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by islandgirl1 Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:31 am

Look at Arie, OMG!!!! so happy. Hugesmile

islandgirl1

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:36 am

Wonderful!  Congrats to Lauren and Arie.  I’m so happy for them!

What awesome timing.  I just found out tonight that my niece is also expecting a baby girl.   Babies  are such a blessing.  heartbeat

friends -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 36 483122149
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:31 am

Arie Luyendyk Jr. and Lauren Burnham Reveal Baby’s Gender in Gorgeous Photo Shoot
friends -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 36 Arie-and-Lauren-Reveal-Gender-3
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/pictures/arie-luyendyk-jr-and-lauren-burnham-reveal-babys-gender/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:02 am

Yay, congrats to them!

And to your future niece, @alwaystulips!

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:12 pm

The pic Arie posted of Ashley trying on the white swimsuit, getting ready for Hawaii, is really beautiful.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 75 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 55 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

+62
Jaybird
Idlemess
Fleurdesel
beader
gurlbrit