SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

Page 47 of 75 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 61 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ad -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:05 pm

They are in Paris! The IG stories are cute. laugh out loud Alessi is such a doll!

Credit: @Arie Luyendyk

ariejr
Verified
When a couple from Arizona shops for winter clothes for their baby 😂

Arie Luyendyk on Instagram: “Made it to Versailles but the highlight may have been the train ride over Smiley Laughed a lot with this little one today ❤

IG story

https://www.instagram.com/stories/ariejr/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

ad -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:43 am

I love following them on IG. What a cute little family! I guess Arie's window jumping days are over! laugh out loud All kidding aside, they truly look very happy and little Alessi is a doll!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:56 pm

ad -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 47 28922341_m
Lauren Burnham
October 25 ·
I’ve got the hottest wedding date in the houseeeee
ad -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 47 28922282_m
Lauren Burnham
November 20 ·
Looking back at my 27th year with a grateful heart, because it was the year I became both a wife and a mom to the two most important people in my world. Bring it on 28.
ad -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 47 28922228_m

ad -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 47 28922236_m
Lauren Burnham is in Virginia Beach VA.
November 28
The face you make when you know you’ve got them wrapped around your finger. Happy Thanksgiving from us! xo @ Virginia Beach VA
https://www.facebook.com/followlaurenluyendyk/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:55 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:59 pm

ad -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 47 79917455_1444677272363924_2153580693379088384_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ohc=cUD9ebnE1ooAQkKBwepQK1uPfy9wGJMZTwCMML92MVDcm4uoppmDMrhRg&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1
Lauren Burnham
The @thebucketlistfamily doesn’t elf around when it comes to Christmas! We are so humbled and grateful that we could be a part of your journey spreading a little holiday magic.✨ *see stories to follow along!
https://www.facebook.com/followlaurenluyendyk/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:26 pm

ad -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 47 EMAV6VYUYAEKDH0
Arie Luyendyk @ArieLuyendyk
Grand daughter Alessi ❤ in my latest acquisition. Can you guess the car? Hint...1977 model vintage. pic.twitter.com/DLXYAf3ZSj
https://mobile.twitter.com/ArieLuyendyk/media/grid?idx=4
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:34 am

Happy 1 year anniversary to the Luyendyks! Can't believe it was just last year that I had spent the week obsessively scouring the IG feeds for their breathtaking wedding :P
ad -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 47 81629410

Source

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:17 pm

Family life is looking great on both of them! and the cutie patootie too!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B79AVQdAGJg/

ariejr
Verified
Started with a first date in Paris and now look how far we’ve come! I got @laurenluyendyk a @mapiful map of the exact spot where we had dinner for that first time on @bachelorabc. Love how I could customize it to make the map a part of our story!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:18 am

They have a cute You Tube channel where they sit at their kitchen counter and (sort of) eat a homemade brunch (food always actually looks good) and stroll through the episode. They have a nice, relaxed, rapport with one another, and laugh easily and a lot. When you look back over all the years and the "Journey" of it all, they are sweet. I wouldn't tune in for their observations about the show (there are 100s of options ... remember when it was FORT OR BUST, ha)

As over-produced as it remains, as compared to the run of seasons ten years ago or so, the track record is much better, and pulling back the curtain a bit on Production (as opposed to playing the audience for fools) has upped the Watchability for the Masses - social media giving a release for the Snark.

Anyway, Arie and Lauren look content, and that's so much more than one could say about this show, for SOOO long.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:10 pm

I didn't know they had a youtube channel. FORT or bust laugh out loud

They are truly very sweet together. Looking through each of their IG's, you can see how happy they are. I'm glad the season turned out the way it did because when one goes after what they truly want, it seems to always work out.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:32 pm

@GuardianAngel Love the map idea as a gift.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5305

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:34 pm

@Norcalgal Me too, that is so unique. I know someone who had a star named after them complete with the astrological space page drawing. (not sure what to call it). Very cool idea.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 75 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 61 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

+62
Jaybird
Idlemess
Fleurdesel
beader
gurlbrit