SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

Page 54 of 75 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 64 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

Post by alwayscooking Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:43 pm

Arie and Lauren are moving to Hawaii!  

alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:09 pm

Oh my gosh!!! How exciting! Beautiful house. I'm looking forward to seeing it all furnished and turned into a home.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:22 pm

How cool! Does anyone know what town it is in?

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:31 am

beader wrote:How cool!  Does anyone know what town it is in?

Maui

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2299

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:03 pm

Exciting times for them - 2 new babies on the way and a beautiful new home. Am I confused - is this a second home or a permanent move to Maui? Just saying but with twins and a 2 year old, it would be far easier having Arie's family to help out when the babies are young.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:27 pm

I was wondering which town on Maui.

They said on the video it is a second home.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:38 pm

No Sunday belly update.
I worry....
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:13 pm

Baby(s) update:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNgqcLHjUU-/
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:25 pm

I can't imagine being that big but I know women survive twins or even more multiples. Good luck Lauren.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:00 pm

How sweet is this!

it was hard to see your faces, because you had your arms in each other’s faces almost the whole time.

I had to google this. She's 28 weeks and so huge already! Praying for continued healthy pregnancy and delivery!

A little more than half of twin pregnancies end in preterm delivery (before 37 weeks). While 40 weeks is the full gestation period of the average pregnancy, most twin pregnancies are delivered at approximately 36 weeks (range 32-38 weeks depending on the type of twin pregnancy).
Source

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:32 pm

She is scheduled for a C-section on June 14th.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:How sweet is this!

it was hard to see your faces, because you had your arms in each other’s faces almost the whole time.

I had to google this. She's 28 weeks and so huge already!  Praying for continued healthy pregnancy and delivery!

A little more than half of twin pregnancies end in preterm delivery (before 37 weeks). While 40 weeks is the full gestation period of the average pregnancy, most twin pregnancies are delivered at approximately 36 weeks (range 32-38 weeks depending on the type of twin pregnancy).
Source
She is such great match for Aries. It is so beautiful to see this family grow in front of us, and to think that some of us knew she was the one for him when he let her go, gives me great joy. I feel like a proud mama!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 75 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 64 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

+62
Jaybird
Idlemess
Fleurdesel
beader
gurlbrit