SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

Page 60 of 75 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 67 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tbt -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

Post by alwayscooking Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:08 pm

tbt -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 60 Screen78
tbt -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 60 Screen77

https://www.instagram.com/laurenluyendyk/?hl=en
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

tbt -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:32 pm

"Very soon"!!!!!

CMIIW but speaking from experience, when they decide to have a C section, it happens pretty quick.

Mind you this was ages ago for me, but after they removed the baby's heart monitor, and advised a C section would be best, it happened very quickly.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:33 pm

Following them since the beginning, finding out she was pregnant, then discovering they were having twins, and her growing belly pics, it's been just a joy! I can't wait!

Praying

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:35 pm

Her original C-section date, booked way back when, was 6/14, so pretty darn close.
But I had thought that since the babies had turned and dropped, bringing Lauren to tears of happiness, she would deliver vaginally. Plus the other day, she said the MD couldn't see her cervix anymore but could only see a baby's head.
At any rate, I'm just glad the twins will be OUT soon, and we will get to see them.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1893

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:40 pm

Maybe TMI but I was in the same situation, not twins, however for me I wasn't dilating.

Maybe the same for her?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Following them since the beginning, finding out she was pregnant, then discovering they were having twins, and her growing belly pics, it's been just a joy! I can't wait!

Praying

I really started following them shortly before their wedding.  They've made a nice life together, and they both seem so happy.  I loved when Alessi was born, Arie kept his followers updated all through out as much he could.  They didn't wait to post until they sold their pics and story to the rag mags.   I've also been following the closely since the beginning of this pregnancy....twins!!!  it's going to be a wild ride for them, and I can't wait.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:35 pm

tbt -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 60 Screen79
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:41 pm

I've always liked Arie, and gave him credit for going after what he knew was the right person for him. I've followed him since Emily's season.

Just saying re the twins, we have been on the nine month journey with them and now it's time! tbt -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 60 1176891977

I saw one of their youtubes where she says she loves any boy's name for a girl. I think that's a clue right there!

tbt -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 60 483122149 tbt -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 60 2870920272

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:17 am

tbt -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 60 Screen80

Yay!! I'm so happy it all went well! Looking forward to seeing pictures but I'm so happy they're spending time as a family. I'm glad he let his followers know that babies and momma are doing well!

Last edited by alwayscooking on Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:18 am

Gosh - we're all waiting on pins and needles!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:18 am

We posted at the same time - thank goodness!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:22 am

Norcalgal wrote:We posted at the same time - thank goodness!

I'm happy to hear they have healthy babies and mom is doing well.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 75 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 67 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

+62
Jaybird
Idlemess
Fleurdesel
beader
gurlbrit