SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 8 - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 8 - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 8 - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by provenceguy Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:32 pm

He looked very different on the After Show, too. I thought his new, very shirt haircut made him look really dorky. And speaking if the After Show, Jamie Otis has never looked better.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 8 - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 8 - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Scooby Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:17 pm

Luke is a selfish azz. I hope he’s not as bad as the previews suggest.

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:35 pm

provenceguy wrote:He looked very different on the After Show, too. I thought his new, very shirt haircut made him look really dorky. And speaking if the After Show, Jamie Otis has never looked better.

Y'all know I meant "short" & not "shirt", right?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:37 pm

On MAFS IG there was this comment. "E news stated Luke and Kate are separated currently". Don't know if it is true.

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 8 - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:21 pm

I wouldn’t be surprised...
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:31 am

Finally found the video.

https://www.eonline.com/videos/283103/inside-married-at-first-sight-couple-luke-kate-s-

Love to hear your thoughts on it.

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 8 - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelei Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:54 pm

Awkward is the only thing I come up with.
Both on this video and on the show, I feel embarrassed for them. It just seems like they are so uncomfortable. I mean there should be so much to talk about, but its dead air and then they give a giggle. I feel like I'm watching to Middle school kids together. MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 8 - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f632
Lorelei
Lorelei

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:17 pm

Brill wrote:Finally found the video.

https://www.eonline.com/videos/283103/inside-married-at-first-sight-couple-luke-kate-s-

Love to hear your thoughts on it.

In this video they seemed very happy but that would have been before he kissed her and "felt dead inside."

Sad....
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelei Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:56 am

Just watched latest episode, poor Kate listening to the other wives talk about their relationships starting to blossom and she had this dud, I feel so bad she got a raw deal.

Someone has said it on one of the forums already about Luke, but maybe he felt "dead inside and repulsed" because she is the wrong gender?!?!?
Just be true to yourself Luke and don't hurt an innocent girl.
I'm so angry at his behavior toward her, she didn't sign up for a brother, she signed up for a husband.
Can he really have pulled the wool over these "experts" eyes????
Lorelei
Lorelei

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:23 pm

Lorelei wrote:Just watched latest episode, poor Kate listening to the other wives talk about their relationships starting to blossom and she had this dud, I feel so bad she got a raw deal.

Someone has said it on one of the forums already about Luke, but maybe he felt "dead inside and repulsed" because she is the wrong gender?!?!?
Just be true to yourself Luke and don't hurt an innocent girl.
I'm so angry at his behavior toward her, she didn't sign up for a brother, she signed up for a husband.
Can he really have pulled the wool over these "experts" eyes????

I actually had high hopes for Luke and Kate at the beginning. Now not so much. He just seems to be "checked out" and I think Kate is having a hard time trying to figure out how to "connect" to him. Will be interesting to see how this all ends up.

So far I'm enjoying it, AJ is so over the top, but his coupling seems to be working. We'll see how this goes long term.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 8 - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3835

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelei Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:33 am

OMG, now Luke saying she is drinking too much?!?!?
I can't with this guy, he is something else. She is a good sport sticking around insult after insult. He has been cruel to her too many times now.

AJ needs some therapy, he snaps on a dime over minor things, I don't like that, its a bad sign, IMO.

Keith & Kristine not using contraceptive, what the heck?????
Lorelei
Lorelei

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:15 pm

Poor Kate wants this relationship to work soooo badly, but Luke is not good for her--AT ALL.
AJ's temper flares bother me, too.
In pix that have been leaking from the reunion show, Kristine has a little bit of a tummy, but it could just be because of her tight, stretchy dress & the angle at which she is being photographed.
Also in the reunion pix, it appears that AJ and Steph are still together, and Steph is wearing her ring.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 8 - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
provenceguy
Linds911
Doats
nuts2uiam
suzq