SELECT CONTENT

Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kentuckyderby - Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:44 pm

https://twitter.com/KendallPatrice

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

kentuckyderby - Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:43 am

GA, I'll post a bit bigger pic than yours
kentuckyderby - Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion  - Page 11 Dqh1Mt0U4AAgoec
pic.twitter.com/ZzyZkatJ7m
Joe was better tonight, at his best at the moment:
kentuckyderby - Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion  - Page 11 DquFvBlU4AApzYR
Dancing with the Stars @DancingABC
.@AmabileJoe and @Dance10Jenna’s Argentine Tango? It’s Alive! #DWTS pic.twitter.com/5VNx23ipOk
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:51 pm

Joe seemed much more in character than any of his previous dances. I laughed when Carrie Ann began to show her score and said "you won't believe it". He's still the worst but I loved how the other pros and dancers came up to cheer him when his scores were posted!

Did anyone catch that he and Kendall want to do a YouTube series on food and travel post-show? It was on the video with Mario Lopez interviewing Joe and Jenna.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:26 pm

Hopefully, the youtube effort will be Kendall's gig with his co-sign and Joe will continue working with his dad which I believe can easily happen long distance through the wonders of technology.
The travel with a purpose is commendable. His trips could actually help with his real work and for sure, I'd be interested in where in the world they go together to eat. This is fun, already. All JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:43 pm

kentuckyderby - Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion  - Page 11 P9sTLc475wjs27Hn
Kendall Long @KendallPatrice Nov 1
Halloween prank!! @AmabileJoe was ready to duke it out pic.twitter.com/ojTpG9cQD4
kentuckyderby - Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion  - Page 11 DrVgk5FU4AUzhqW
Kendall Long @KendallPatrice Nov 6
This. This makes me happy #mancrusheveryday @AmabileJoe @DancingABC pic.twitter.com/n5rIdHpBGc
kentuckyderby - Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion  - Page 11 Drlb82PWwAM_aIA
Dancing with the Stars @DancingABC Nov 9
Replying to @AmabileJoe @Dance10Jenna
Our Season 27 Semifinalists! Proud of everything these teams have accomplished so far. #DWTS @AmabileJoe @Dance10Jenna pic.twitter.com/yMKg86pHei
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:48 pm

Cute pics! I hope after this is all over, they can get to know each other better and enjoy a great relationship. I'm sure Joe has spent hours and hours practising leaving little time to be together. Kendall seems to have been really supporting him, which is great.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:42 am

Yes, GA, there was no much time for anything but practicing. And now he is almost done with the show but will probably stay in LA for another week getting ready for the finale. And than what? He'll go back home?
kentuckyderby - Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion  - Page 11 Dr2VuLHX0AEoWIK
Dancing with the Stars @DancingABC
.@AmabileJoe and @Dance10Jenna invite you to Check It Out with their @carrieanninaba coached Quickstep! #DWTS pic.twitter.com/BpNa5bDoSJ
kentuckyderby - Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion  - Page 11 Joe-Amabile-Kendall-Long
https://zig.com/usweekly/slideshows/joe-amabile-practicing-for-dwts-with-my-274897
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:05 am

an old video from Sept 12, I checked, it hadn't been posted before

https://eblnews.com/video/grocery-store-joe-and-kendall-long-reveal-why-they-got-back-together-exclusive-501475
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:18 am

Joe and Kendall seemed to have plenty of time together during his time on DWTS. Lots of IG stories from both of them of doing things together. I would guess that he spent day time hours at practice or doing DWTS related videos (trip to Disneyland for Disney week and the trip to a country bar for country week). The most time consuming part would have been on Sunday/Monday. Sunday is show blocking and pretty much takes all day. Monday is final rehearsals on set that also take most of the day.

In the past some contestants have said they practice about 20-30 hours a week... less than a full time job.

He will still be involved with the show this week as all eliminated contestants take part in the finale as well. There will be a rehearsal for that number. Next Tuesday will be his day of freedom. Then we will see where this relationship goes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:50 pm

https://www.etonline.com/grocery-store-joe-is-relieved-hes-going-home-after-dwts-elimination-exclusive-113648

summarised Joe's interview after elimination from reddit:

Joe feels wonderful. Jenna is super proud they got to semi finals.
Joe is going to miss Jenna the most about the competition.

Reporter: "What are you excited to leave behind?" Joe: "Performing." He's glad he was eliminated and would have felt terrible if he was the one to stay over alexis and juan pablo. But he wouldn't have changed anything.

"Am I the best dancer in the competition? No. Do I have the best smile? Probably." giggles

They're happy to go out on a high note. Joe doesn't think he had another dance in him.

Joe never thought he could do ballroom dancing with professionals on stage. He gets nervous dancing at a nightclub.

Joe doesn't know how Jenna put up with him. They started out with very basic steps.

Joe is going to try to stay in LA but doesn't know yet. He started out a youtube channel with Kendall called JoeKen. But he's going home to chicago for thanksgiving. The reporter asks if Kendall is going with him and he says no she's doing it with her family. Jenna jokes "They're not there yet" Joe laughs and say "No we can do that" Jenna: "I know I know"

JoeKen - will be about cooking, rating food, traveling

They're going to be back next week for the finals. Jenna says there's a surprise but Joe seems to not know it's a secret and spills that they'll be dancing. (I am guessing a group performance?)

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:09 pm

I'm glad Joe is going home for TG as it shows me how much he values his family. He's been with Kendall for over 2 months and sometimes being back in a familiar, totally comfortable environment provides a valuable perspective. Who knows if they'll last but I think they are cute together.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:03 pm

There is an awful lot to be done to get to the 2 finalists so I don't expect the previous contestants will be on screen a whole lot, maybe a short 10-20 seconds at the beginning of the show as they introduce all former contestants for the season. 4 finalists have to dance and there will be 2 eliminations before handing out the mirror ball.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion

+46
Mustang19
mtnlvr55
HavaDrPepper
bluwavz
FMG2015