SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 Empty Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 22, 2018 10:31 am

Previous threads here

ishkabaha wrote:
Credit: @The Bachelorette
bacheloretteabc Did @katyperry really just propose marriage to @bkoof on the #IdolFinale?!
#AmericanIdol #TheBachelorette

Source

ETA:  a couple of little video snippets of her at American Idol

Credit: @
Source

Credit: @
Source

1funnyfish wrote:There are videos of every guy introducing themselves on the ABC Bachelorette website!

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/meet-the-bachelors/VDKA4465295

MiniDiva wrote:Becca is making a "very special" announcement on GMA this morning.  

MiniDiva wrote:Per GMA, Becca has announced that she is engaged!  hearthumbsup

People article forthcoming here is a Link

MiniDiva wrote:Becca looks radient in the People interview and so happy she can't stop smiling.  Hugesmile

Diana wrote:Guys. She’s so happy and almost tearful in that pepole interview. Jmo. You can tell she’s really in love and happy heartbeat I hope whoever she chose knows what a gem he has found in her and treasures her like she deserves imo heartbeat

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 19417f10
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 35447e10
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 9cfb1a10
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 53804810

My sc from http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-becca-kufrin-is-engaged/

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue May 22, 2018 4:44 pm; edited 3 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 22, 2018 10:35 am

Thanks @MiniDiva for bringing over the announcement links.

She looks great and so very happy! Reminds me of Rachel making the same announcement around the same time. So far so good IMHO looks like she may have found love at first sight, (as per CH's comments on the ATFR) she's beaming!

Re the vids of all the guys. If anyone finds links for those of us outside the US that can't watch, we'd appreciate it. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Rolly Tue May 22, 2018 12:08 pm

The People video just reminds me again how lucky she is she is not with Arie. She is stunning, so excited and happy. I can’t wait to see who the lucky guy is. I want to know who he is but on the other hand it’s been a really long time since we had a surprise ending. That would be nice too. I hope whoever he is he doesn’t give it away.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue May 22, 2018 1:04 pm

Credit: @Chris Harrison
chrisbharrison I can tell you today that Becca is indeed happily engaged! I can’t tell you who it is but here’s a hint... It’s a human man
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue May 22, 2018 1:08 pm

Rolly wrote:The People video just reminds me again how lucky she is she is not with Arie. She is stunning, so excited and happy. I can’t wait to see who the lucky guy is. I want to know who he is but on the other hand it’s been a really long time since we had a surprise ending. That would be nice too. I hope whoever he is he doesn’t give it away.

word

She looks so happy, not to mention stunning! I also really enjoyed listening to her explain what she was looking for and kind of how she went about it. She is very articulate. No wonder I couldn't see her with dipstick Arie who could barely string a sentence together! She is a class act all the way...still being generous to Arie. Interesting that she has still not spoken to Lauren....heaven forbid that Lauren could be polite and reach out after everything.

Watching her, I am getting excited for her season. If she is this excited now, I can't wait to see her as it gets close to the end. Girl looks like she is beyond excited to spill who her man is!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue May 22, 2018 1:16 pm

RS said Blake and Garrett are the final two.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2018 1:17 pm

Good Post @sprite

I liked that she was honest up front and said she did develop feelings for several guys and gave those feelings a chance. Made me think that she wanted to validate her first impression of all these guys as to whether they were the one for her or not.

I'm looking forward to her season. I've followed some of the guys on IG and the ones I have followed seem like great guys so I think she did have a good group to choose from... even though there were a lot of athletes!

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Tue May 22, 2018 5:32 pm

IMO ABC is making it too obvious that it's Garrett, which makes me think it's Blake.

Evidence:
- His Maldives dream date comment in the promo vid
- Chris Harrison's remarks during his intro  
- The former leads emphasizing that their F1's were their FIR and first kiss in the very first episode to make people think it's him
- He also hasn't promoted the show yet on IG

Question:
- Also RS said that he has heard both outcomes, which is unusual (so someone heard it was Blake, when Garrett was supposedly the "frontrunner" and has all these SM similarities with Becca like the Adam thing)

PLUS - ABC now knows how to get those huge ratings at the end from last season, and there was a HUGE twist that everyone was talking about. I think they are trying to emulate that.

Last edited by 1funnyfish on Tue May 22, 2018 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue May 22, 2018 5:44 pm

I’m also wondering along the same lines, CH said it’s a homerun, so FIR, first kiss and engaged WITH Garrett or Blake somehow got 3 important events that makes it a homerun. Blake met her first, when was his first kiss and first ID? Between the two I prefer Blake because of the shared values,and he does not have as much of the very ‘warning’ red flags aspects that she has with Garrett. I am still hesitant to be totally in because I’m honestly afraid that she will be disappointed or let down, maybe not immediately but in the near future. Hoping I’m wrong somehow...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue May 22, 2018 5:46 pm

Deleted.

Last edited by Diana on Thu May 24, 2018 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2018 5:50 pm

Diana wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:- If Becca liked his hunting/fishing background so much, why did he make an effort to delete all that from his IG post-filming?
Not that I don't believe that Blake is F1 (because the episode 1 spoilers make it pretty obvious Blake is F1 jmo) but where and what did he delete? Suspect I have followed him and see only one post disappear since going private to public. What did I miss JMO

You haven't missed anything. He is using the original account not the fake account that has no hunting/fishing pictures except for the profile pic.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Tue May 22, 2018 5:56 pm

Oh, I thought he deleted pictures of hunting, knives, etc - I guess not! Will delete that part.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+94
lstiff
Minney
NCGalBecca
North
Kels0012
Norcalgal
mysthelma
kmick0890
Imp
ishkabaha
pavalygurl