SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Diana Thu May 24, 2018 2:39 pm

Me to Becca right now

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 17 Gg0onxm
via Gifhy
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by mslat92 Thu May 24, 2018 2:40 pm

Aria wrote:And...there are more screenshots! We can add fat-shaming and homophobia to the long list of Garrett's husband-material qualities! IMO.

This is where the limited amount of time they spend together really screwed Becca over IMO because he was able to present himself well in the total of probably 25 hours they spent together this season. It takes time getting to know someone for them to show their real self, or to slip up and say something that makes you go hmmm scratch and realize maybe they're not exactly right for you.

That being said, I have many girlfriends who have stayed with guys that are super different from them, have actually done terrible things, etc because they are too blinded by love/lust and they don't wanna be alone.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu May 24, 2018 2:41 pm

Kel_22 wrote:Yikes have also seen the IG likes no no super disappointed, cannot imagine what would be Becca's reaction if she would find out about this. no

I have no doubt that someone will be posting it on her SM ... not to mention some media outlets will probably post it as well.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 24, 2018 2:45 pm

mslat92 wrote:
Aria wrote:And...there are more screenshots! We can add fat-shaming and homophobia to the long list of Garrett's husband-material qualities! IMO.

This is where the limited amount of time they spend together really screwed Becca over IMO because he was able to present himself well in the total of probably 25 hours they spent together this season. It takes time getting to know someone for them to show their real self, or to slip up and say something that makes you go hmmm scratch and realize maybe they're not exactly right for you.

He or someone found the time to remove the link, 12-15 hours or so after the FRC. If he thought that was enough, he's got another thing coming.

I will never look at his IG so thanks to those who are posting his SM activity.

I personally wasn't comfortable seeing the vid when he grabbed her head and went for the kiss during the concert date, and that was before I knew anything about him other than the sword link. I found that to be far to aggressive from someone you hardly knew, and in public. To me that would have made me very uncomfortable.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu May 24, 2018 2:47 pm

Aria wrote:@teambigrach I've read the same and, yup, it's impossible to come back from that. I normally hate the term "cancelled", because I think we make much more progress when we actually educate the ignorant, but there's a limit to that. And he's cancelled.

Whatever. I don't think he's her forever person anyways. And at least her picking him removes any possibility he will be the Bach. IMO.

Where is all the hate for Garrett coming from and what does he's cancelled mean? TIA
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Kel_22 Thu May 24, 2018 2:49 pm

The throwing the kid in the wall Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 17 2292733854 and to see Becca so happy no no

Kel_22

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Thu May 24, 2018 2:49 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
Aria wrote:@teambigrach I've read the same and, yup, it's impossible to come back from that. I normally hate the term "cancelled", because I think we make much more progress when we actually educate the ignorant, but there's a limit to that. And he's cancelled.

Whatever. I don't think he's her forever person anyways. And at least her picking him removes any possibility he will be the Bach. IMO.

Where is all the hate for Garrett coming from and what does he's cancelled mean? TIA

Are we allowed to bring over the screenshots from reddit that show his likes on certain posts?

In any case, it's pretty damning. And "cancelled" basically just means that he's done/over/people no longer like him bc of questionably/bad actions.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu May 24, 2018 2:52 pm

I liked him despite the hunting and finishing but I cannot and will not get passed those likes. Just absolutely vile IMO. IDK but I don't see how being with someone like Becca is going to work out for him. JMO.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu May 24, 2018 2:52 pm

teambigrach wrote:Hmmm so i've just read some stuff online and Garrett is officially cancelled. He can joing Jason Bateman as men who are permanently on my poop list. His IG likes are really something.

But I want my girl to be happy. So, will support her no matter what, and just going to ignore him.

Is it likes on Instagram specifically or other things? Why didn’t this stuff come out before she??? hissyfit  What are they saying?

Last edited by Rolly on Thu May 24, 2018 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 24, 2018 2:52 pm

We do not link to any posts from any forums. We can paraphrase what we read, and give the forum credit by mentioning their forum name.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu May 24, 2018 2:54 pm

Diana wrote:I liked him despite the hunting and finishing but I cannot and will not get passed those likes. Just absolutely vile IMO. IDK but I don't see how being with someone like Becca is going to work out for him. JMO.

maybe thats the same reason his wifey left him?...his wife has moved on fast..so apparently maybe she had saw some red flags from G too?...I am starting to worry for Becca hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu May 24, 2018 2:55 pm

Diana wrote:I liked him despite the hunting and finishing but I cannot and will not get passed those likes. Just absolutely vile IMO. IDK but I don't see how being with someone like Becca is going to work out for him. JMO.
Yeah the pictures of weapons really rubbed me the wrong way but I was willing to overlook it as just us being very different people. But YUCK this guy is really a POS. All jmo of course.

Last edited by ReneeM on Thu May 24, 2018 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+94
lstiff
Minney
NCGalBecca
North
Kels0012
Norcalgal
mysthelma
kmick0890
Imp
ishkabaha
pavalygurl