SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by nananana Sat May 26, 2018 9:54 am

If Becca wanted Blake she would have chosen him.

nananana

Back to top Go down

goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by SeekAny Sat May 26, 2018 10:26 am

Becca got engaged to Garrett. They made a commitment to make it work. I held Arie accountable for not honoring that commitment. So I think to a degree these two need to honor it as well and give it a shot. Or else what was this whole experience for? Becca said she wanted Loyalty and honesty, and I’m willing to bet she gets that from Garrett. The likes and his feelings on the topics were most likely a surprise. The extent could even be a surprise to family and friends who know Garrett! Who’s likes get analyzed like this? But I don’t think he’s an evil man. He’s unenlightend. A product of his environment. He has some misguided views that I believe if he is open and he does love Becca he can work through. I just don’t see his likes as a deal breaker. Now if he continues to live his life this way with no openness, then Becca girl run. But I will not give her a hard time for loving someone she believes to have redeeming qualities and who has made her incredibly happy. I recognize it shouldn’t be on her to change him, but they can try to work it out together if they want to spend life together. Sometimes love is enough with hard work, sometimes it isn’t. Time will tell with these two.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by facelessblood Sat May 26, 2018 10:37 am

Wow where can I get my free preview of the entire season? Lol we don't know who got a fair shot and who didn't, or how Becca approached each relationship. We don't even really know who Blake is or what he is about. And I'm not going to claim to know based on his SM or that his friends say he is a nice guy. Yesterday, a friend of Garrett's was arguing with Ashley S claiming that he she had known Garrett for nearly a decade and he's one of the best guys she knows. But look what we know about him now. I get that people are raising Blake to a superior status because what we have learned about Garrett (I mean rightfully so) but we don't know anything about his relationship with Becca. JMOA

facelessblood

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sat May 26, 2018 10:39 am

Wowzers.... first off, of course I wasn’t impressed with Garrett’s SM history but from experience, this doesn’t necessarily mean he isn’t right for Becca or condemned to be an awful person IMO ... I mean, I’ve called out my own Dad for liking things he thought was funny on SM without appreciating the consequences... and my Dad is literally a loving, loyal husband of over 45 years who is seriously #goals when it comes to relationships with his wife and kids. So for me, I’m reserving judgement over here...time will tell... in the meantime, I’m supporting Becca and her choice.

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat May 26, 2018 11:52 am

While I found all of his likes disgusting, I’m genuinely disturbed that he apparently thinks the Parkland school shooting was fake and these children are actors. IMO, that just makes you sick in the head if you believe that.

I personally could never be with someone that is so dillusioned when it comes to reality and the suffering and murder of children, but I guess everyone is different. Maybe Becca can handle that. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 26, 2018 12:03 pm

Same here. I don't care how nice a person is, if those are some of the things they believe, I don't want to have anything to do with them. Everyone has their right to be friends, spouses, partners, whatever with whomever they want. I would choose not too.

Becca chose him as her F1. Whether she is aware of all this or not, I would expect her to support and try to protect him if this blows out in the media. Sooner or later, the leads usually crack and lash out on SM with underlying tones or start posting positive quotes.

I can totally see CH during the sit down at the ATFR with the happy couple asking how difficult it has been post filming. How many times have we seen CH try to drag dirt out when it's suppose to be a happy time. I see no difference here, barring no break up, CH IMHO without a doubt will try to dredge something out of them.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat May 26, 2018 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat May 26, 2018 12:04 pm

Not defending him but I believe an entertainment network here in the US that calls themselves a news station reported that story as well.  It’s possible he thought it was true based in the so called news.  Again not defending but many of these issues are much bigger than Garret

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat May 26, 2018 12:15 pm

Yup, count me in with the group that doesn't really care how nice he is or how happy he makes Becca or whatever. He's an azzhole, plain and simple, and I'm never going to support someone like that. Sure, he can change, but it's funny to me because people like Lee or Josh or Chad never got this sort of benefit of the doubt. People just (correctly) assumed they'd continue to be azzholes for the rest of their lives. I'm going to do the same for Garrett, unless he shows me any differently. My guess is that he'll just become more cautious about what he likes and who he follows, but the guy isn't doing a 180 at this age, IMO. Anyways, he's Becca's problem now. If she can sleep at night knowing that this is the guy she's choosing to be the father of her children, all the best to her! I just don't like it or support it. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat May 26, 2018 12:19 pm

@Tiggerlgh that doesn’t change anything for me. IMO, you’re sick in the head if you don’t believe that innocent children were gunned down in their school while they were trying to get an education. These families will never be the same. Their classmates who survived will never be the same. I wonder what these people would think if it was their child who tragically lost their life?

We don’t need sick people in this world thinking this was all fake and these children were actors. How utterly terrifying that people, including Garrett apparently, believe this, IMO.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Sat May 26, 2018 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 26, 2018 12:19 pm

I consider myself an objective person. It’s for Becca to figure out but IMO no need to make excuses for what Garrett liked on IG pretty please, the world is messed up so much because we keep making excuses for ignorance displayed by folks instead of calling them out on it.

But y’all imagine if another person who is not Garrret clicked on those likes, would folks even consider saying, wow it’s ok, he makes Becca happy so that is a better read on him as a person, he was just ignorant, he didn’t really mean it etc. I honestly do believe if this was another person, there would be more backlash.

I know folks have said we all know folks that have beliefs like what Garrett displayed with those IG likes in our lives, but for me I can only be friendly towards folks like that but I just can’t be friends with them. There is a major difference between being friendly and being friends but to each their own....all JMHO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat May 26, 2018 12:35 pm

I feel that we don't know Garrett enough to say he's a bad person based on some Instagram likes. I don't like them and if he "truly" believes them and isn't just throwing out likes, then maybe he's not the guy Becca thinks he is but since I don't know I won't be judging him totally based on these likes. I'm sure we all have people in our lives, including on this board, that we know and like that may have similar viewpoints whether they be religion based or not. If Becca knew these things going into the season, it's possible that she would have gotten rid of Garrett earlier but she got to know him first and loved what she saw. I'm going to try really hard to have an open mind about him and at least try to see the guy that Becca fell for.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 26, 2018 12:37 pm

@Aria put me in the agree column.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+94
lstiff
Minney
NCGalBecca
North
Kels0012
Norcalgal
mysthelma
kmick0890
Imp
ishkabaha
pavalygurl