SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:28 am

While I’m not condoning his behavior one iota, I think similar type things have been done in the past by cast and even been construed as being flirtatious. I’m wondering if any of the cast feel his behavior is objectionable and have complained to production. There are so many sexual antics that go on with this game by both sexes, the lines blurr with what is abuse, flirtation, and/or strategy.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:03 am

There was also an incident with Rachel and Angela. They were commenting on how tan they were getting and the word ghetto was used.

According to @realvegas4sure

1) Tyler was asked in the DR if he felt uncomfortable/violated or whatever by JC. He said no.

2) Grodner spoke to both Angela and Rachel separately in the DR about their use of words and stereotypes and how it is being perceived. Both girls were very upset and remorseful.

4) Grodner also spoke to JC about his actions.

5) After that, during a brief feed outage, a house meeting happened and she reminded everyone that feeds are on 24/7 and everything they say and do is being watched and judged.

Honestly, IMO, none of these people meant any harm.

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Family10Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:29 am

When I think of some of the horrendous things done in the past in the name of the game, this doesn’t necessarily pale, nor justify it, but I guess the best you can do is what AG did. She made sure the cast was ok with them and gave them a heads up.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:58 am

Friday night spoilers:

HG’s participated in the BB App Store. It’s unknown yet who received the most trending power. Rachel, however, received the least trending punishment. She chose ‘yell’ but no sign of what it entails so far.

Kaitlyn nominated Winston and Scottie. She wants to backfire Swaggy. POV will be played Saturday in 110+ degree weather.

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Family10Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:21 am

I feel so sorry for them having to play in this weather. It is so hot here! Blah.

I hope Winston wins and then she can backdoor Swaggy cause he needs to go ASAP.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 8367-910 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 I_got_13 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 E5kqdm15 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:04 am

Agree. He is so high on himself.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:44 am

Winston winning POV or, better yet, Brett, should he be chosen to play, would be ideal. The others would probably pull Scottie down and that leaves Winston on the block on eviction night and it might be too tempting to evict him.

ETA: Tyler won pov. The comp was hosted by Jess and Cody. Operation Backdoor Swaggy remains in effect.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:46 pm

Monday afternoon spoiler: Tyler used the POV to remove Scottie from the block and Kaitlyn replaced him with Swaggy. Swaggy is pissed but calm.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:06 pm

@lipsis Thank you for bringing BB updates!

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:46 pm

Ok house please evict Swaggy!!!

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 8367-910 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 I_got_13 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 E5kqdm15 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:30 pm

Friday update:

Scottie has nominated the Bro’s, Brett and Winston for eviction.

Bayleigh won the power app. She can nominate two people instead if the HOH before the ceremony takes place. HOH will not know who replaced them. Power is good until F8. (Great power)

Haleigh received the Crap App. It’s something to do with reciting Shakesphere or something like that.

POV is tomorrow

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:29 am

Glad Swaggy left, bye bye! Dang I like Winston so hope he can win Veto!

Also I read online that Kaitlyn has been flirting w/ the guys in the house and her bf isn't liking it and asked BB TPTB to not have her mention his name anymore. Yikes girl is going to be shocked when she comes home and finds herself single. laugh out loud

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+12
timfan
whit90
TrishB
Longhornfan
LoveDovez