SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BigBrother - Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:19 pm

Sam has nominated Kaitlyn and Hayleigh for eviction.

BigBrother - Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Samuel10BigBrother - Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Samuel10 BigBrother - Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Family10BigBrother - Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Samuel15BigBrother - Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

BigBrother - Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:52 pm

I am not a Hayleigh fan. She is, IMO, wasted space, but for that reason could be better left in game.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:37 pm

Hayleigh is playing a decent game IMO. She's been staying low key, trying to stay off people's radar but she's been flirting with all the guys. It's seems that it was the flirtmances that got both Kaitlyn and Hayleigh put up on the block. From what I'm hearing they pissed Sam off by claiming to be all for female empowerment and then they'd cozy up to their meat-shields.

Whoever gets evicted this week will have the benefit of Sam's power automatically activating and they will have a chance to return to the house. According to @thevegas4real, had Sam chosen to save one of the Bro's last night the challenge they would have needed to complete would have been some kind of puzzle.

Update: late yesterday Sam told Tyler the real she put Kaitlyn and Hayleigh up was because she viewed them as the weakest players and therefore the least likely to win a chance to return. Hope they show that convo on tv because there’s lots of negative comments on sm that she’s sl*t shaming.

BigBrother - Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Samuel10BigBrother - Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Samuel10 BigBrother - Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Family10BigBrother - Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Samuel15BigBrother - Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:12 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
https://twitter.com/usweekly

I tried cutting him a break and overlooking his height and speech problem, but he just gave off the creep factor to me... I wonder what they will do about it??? Wow That's not something nice to be known for. ; (

I think this is so so bad! I felt bad for him because he was bullied badly all his life... Hope this is not true? hmmm BTW @LoveDovez He does not have a speech impediment, he has an accent, Spanish accent I believe... I am Spanish, so I’m pretty sure!

BigBrother - Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:35 pm

Sam just put a huge target on her own back. She could've made the noms without the personal remarks. Wth was she thinking??

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:44 pm

The girls were upset about it at first but I think they have others they'd target before Sam. Most of the HG's don't think of Sam as a threat.

Also, Fessie won pov yesterday so now he has to decide between his two BB girlfriends. Kaitlyn had been guilt tripping him and Hayleigh has been the understanding, cuddly one who lets him rub on her legs and arm and back. Guess who will most likely come off the block?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:50 pm

@lipsis Haha, yep, I'm sure he will keep the cuddles. What guy wants to be guilted?

I'm glad Sam isn't a big target. I love watching that girl. She comes up with the funniest but most common sense lines.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:58 pm

Sam could be viewed as very judgmental if she wasn't Sam. She gets away with this stuff. laugh out loud

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:09 am

Calling out those two women for flirting was strange, but are Rachel and Angela not flirting with either Tyler or Brett as well?  Or is Sam in an alliance with those two, so this was more of a strategic move on her part?  

If Haleigh is saved, then whoever does get evicted will automatically come back into the game and the numbers will remain the same.  It would seem like Sam would have wanted to save someone within her own alliance, so I don't understand her logic.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:55 am

@Longhornfan after the nominations were made Sam told Tyler that she chose the girls because she viewed them as the weakest players and therefore they might not win the chance to return.

It's looking like Rockstar will be the replacement if/when the veto is used.

Sam had been planning to reveal the power after the ceremony today to ease the blow. I'm hoping the DR talks her out of it. If the evictee is surprised with it after eviction then they'll be shook and maybe not win the challenge to return.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:12 am

This is the dumbest bunch of hamsters yet. I will exclude Tyler from this. Watching the show last night was cringe worthy. Watching Fessie last night I was embarrassed for him. He is clueless. Rockstar was acting like an idiot. I don't doubt that behaviour was encouraged by producers behind the scenes. Brett is an idiot. WTH was Sam thinking with that speech? Most of these people seem to be there for a summer vacation and to get on tv. The only person who actually seems to be thinking of game play is Tyler. I'm sure he will voted out by a bunch of idiots and then this boring season will take an even bigger nose dive. no no

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:52 am

I almost never disagree with you, @Sprite but this is definitely one case. There is so much going on this season and we are only a month in, flipped votes, mystery powers, crazy alliances etc etc. As a feed watcher, we love the 'mess' of it all. No one is controlling the game. There are crazy people playing it. You never know what's going to happen. It's one of the best season in years IMO.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+12
timfan
whit90
TrishB
Longhornfan
LoveDovez