SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:41 pm

@lipsis I feel the same as you about this season.

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:47 pm

@lipsis I don't watch the feeds so that may be effecting how I see things. I get that no one person is controlling the house which is always good, but I just think that is because none of them other than Tyler or Scottie seem to have any brains and the ability to control their emotions enough to think strategically. Admittedly, I am also probably over all the random mystery powers. Nor do I like a ton of crazy people running around in the house.

The show used to have a bit more variety when it came to casting. Now we just have caricatures...the stereotypical gay person, the hot young dumb girls there to flirt their way to the end, the dumb annoying full of themselves jocks, the naïve dumb girls, the crazy annoying "old" person...you know in their 30's or heaven forbid 40's, the angry African American woman who usually looses it on someone or everyone. All of whom seem to compete to see who act the craziest so they can get more screen time. Who cares about winning the game.

I guess I just prefer a more strategic game and that's probably why I haven't watched a whole season in years. Long gone are the days of Evil Dr. Will, Ian or Dan the Man. Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 2292733854

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:29 pm

Funny you should mention seasons past. During feed outages they are playing past seasons episodes. I've seen a few lately from season 10 with The Renegades, old man Jerry and nutty Renny. Don't think we've ever seen two players over 40, especially in the top 5. Loved that season....and some Dan Gheesling.

Meanwhile back at the BB house, Fessie used to pov to save Hayleigh and Rockstar was the replacement. It sounds like it was a crazy ceremony. Sam mentioned something about looking at JC and she decided she couldn't do it (put him up?). I think her plan might've been to nom him since everyone loves him and no one would vote him out. Not 100% clear on that. Will try to clarify. In any event, lots of crying going on.

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Family10Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:47 pm

@lipsis Thanks for the update.

Love me some Dan. One of my all time favourites and my favourite winner. I still remember him throwing a funeral for himself!

I would prefer to have flighty Kaitlyn go, but Rockstar brings nothing to the game either and she calls herself Rockstar! That is reason enough. I hated it with Swaggy and it annoys me with her just as much.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:59 pm

lipsis wrote:Funny you should mention seasons past. During feed outages they are playing past seasons episodes. I've seen a few lately from season 10 with The Renegades, old man Jerry and nutty Renny. Don't think we've ever seen two players over 40, especially in the top 5. Loved that season....and some Dan Gheesling.

Meanwhile back at the BB house, Fessie used to pov to save Hayleigh and Rockstar was the replacement. It sounds like it was a crazy ceremony. Sam mentioned something about looking at JC and she decided she couldn't do it (put him up?). I think her plan might've been to nom him since everyone loves him and no one would vote him out. Not 100% clear on that. Will try to clarify. In any event, lots of crying going on.

Will Rockstar be able to use the power that Sam has ?
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:30 pm

From what I have read elsewhere, the power that Sam has will be used on whoever is eliminated this week.  They will have to win a competition to return to the game.

I believe that is why she made the nominations she did and why I posted this speculation before she made nominations:
havadrpepper wrote:Will she put up someone that is perceived to be strong and can win the challenge to get back in or will she put in someone that is perceived to be weak and won't win the challenge to get back in.... that is the question.

IMO, there was no doubt Tyler was not going to let her have this HOH when it came down to the 2 of them. She then made her choice for nominations knowing about the power without any influence from anyone else. Had Tyler won the HOH, he probably would have gone with who she wanted but the "blood" was on his hands. This way it is on her hands.

If the person evicted ends up returning, the failure for this week's HOH is all on her.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:02 am

Sam did tell the HG's that her power will automatically be activated with this eviction. They are understandably confused how it works. Tyler figured it out correctly that it's only the evicted person who gets the chance to come back. Most of the others think it'll be a battle back and think Swaggy will win the chance or that it's some kind of vote. So what could have been a boring week still has some drama.

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Family10Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:36 am

Oh yes I will be perfectly fine with either one of those girls to leave! and just hope none of them win the competition to come back. *fingers crossed* laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 8367-910 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 I_got_13 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 E5kqdm15 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:01 am

Thank You !
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:07 pm

I'm convinced that the challenge will be something very easy to guarantee the evictee's return. CBS has a schedule to keep on and I'd be willing to bet it includes a non-eviction week. If the person doesn't win, then they'll have to add another double eviction week or another way to do a non-eviction.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:43 pm

The bonk, chop, spank challenge had me rolling. So funny.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:20 am

I’m liking this season! Tyler IMO is the only one playing with brains, followed by Scottie! I love Sam! She is the sweetest person, even when she is a total biatch! Haha! Loved how she told everyone that they were not allowed in her room, unless she is there and agrees, haha!
She has the right idea in terms of putting the weakest girls on the block so the eliminated one will not win the como to get back in (possibly).
I also miss the older seasons. Dan being one of my fave players! Rachel also, loved how she played and how she hated the “floaters” haha! Dr Evil was brilliant, Derrick (?) the police guy that has that great TV show “Breaking Homicide” was also impeccable as a player!
They need better players for sure, this season has had only 2-3 thus far! Let’s hope it gets better...

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+12
timfan
whit90
TrishB
Longhornfan
LoveDovez