SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion

Page 10 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion

Post by TheLurker Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:09 pm

Oooh, more details on Lauren's wedding dress from a Ms. Hayley Paige!
Life & Style wrote:First comes rose ceremony, then comes love, then comes a proposal at the aftershow! Well, that’s how it happened for Arie Luyendyk Jr. and Lauren Burnham. Although they had a rocky beginning, the two are more in love than ever, expecting their first child together, and are set to tie the knot on January 12 in Hawaii. Life & Style exclusively spoke with Lauren’s wedding dress designer and Bachelor Nation favorite Hayley Paige about working with the starlet.

It’s no wonder Bachelor alums like Kaitlyn Bristowe and Andi Dorfman are great friends with the talented designer. Hayley is absolutely lovely, talented, and takes a strong stance on body positivity and making sure brides always feel their best. Lauren and the designer also became extremely close while putting together the bride-to-be’s custom wedding gown that will have lots of “shimmer, sparkle, and shine,” according to the designer.

The self-proclaimed “hopeless romantic” loved working with this particular Bachelor bride. “[Arie and Lauren] have this specialness between them and there’s a magnetism. When you’re just around them it’s very easy to see, it’s not contrived or forced.”

“Lauren has such a charming personality. I think that she tends to come off a little bit quiet, but when I immediately met her, I felt this camaraderie and friendship with her,” Hayley gushed. “It was a true collaboration…We had a lot of interaction and friendship that helped build this magical masterpiece for her.”

Hayley had the reality starlet dive into her newest Spring 2019 collection and pick out her “must-have elements.” From there, they worked to make the dress of her dreams. “There’s a nice harmony of something romantic and then also a bit sexy,” Hayley explained.

Arie and Lauren are getting married at Haiku Mill, a renovated sugar mill factory in Maui. This inspired Hayley to add a few elements to the future bride’s gown that she could only describe as “sugar on the rim.” The designer explained, “The look that we have for her is very stylized and every piece really has its place. It makes for a lot of drama.”

Lauren’s dress is the only drama the couple plans on having. “Their [wedding planning] approach is fairly down to earth and it all comes down to the meaning behind it. It’s truly about their love…They’re staying true to what’s important and special to them. So there’s an authenticity to it all which I love.”

Considering the couple has a baby on the way, they definitely want their wedding to be as stress-free as possible. The designer divulged that Arie and Lauren shared their big baby news with her the day before it was made public. The designer said that since the blonde beauty is “very much in tune with her health,” only small adjustments needed to be made to accommodate her changing body — mostly to make the dress a little more comfortable. “At the end of the day even if she is expecting, it’s still her big moment to be the bride so I wanted to make sure to give her the look she originally envisioned.”

It looks like Lauren will be absolutely radiant on her wedding day!
Source

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

bachelornation -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion

Post by TheLurker Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:16 pm

Now for an update on newer arrivals:
- Lauren's friends, Patience (a bridesmaid) and Lynsey (not sure if she's a bridesmaid)
bachelornation -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 10 Patien10

Source: @p__is__a__virtue IG story

- Maida, Arie's sister, and her fiance flew in yesterday. So I think now all of Arie's and Lauren's immediate family are in Hawaii.
bachelornation -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 10 Ml210
bachelornation -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 10 Ml310
bachelornation -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 10 Ml410
bachelornation -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 10 Ml510
bachelornation -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 10 Ml610
bachelornation -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 10 Ml710
bachelornation -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 10 Ml810

Source: @maidaluyendyk IG story

- Chris Harrison (as I mentioned earlier) arrived either yesterday or this morning.
bachelornation -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 10 Ch110

Source: @chrisbharrison IG story

- Seinne and Doug officially arrived yesterday.
bachelornation -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 10 Sf10

Source

bachelornation -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 10 Sf310

Source: @seinnefleming IG story

Source: @dougfillmore_ IG story

- Alexa Brown, who's a fitness IG influencer and friends with Lauren, and her husband Troy came yesterday.
bachelornation -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 10 Ab210

Source: @alexajeanbrown IG story

- Producers Brad Sinultzer, Samantha Rae Taylor, and Megan Firestone came yesterday.
bachelornation -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 10 Mfire110

Source
bachelornation -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 10 Srt110

Source

- Kristina, Arie's good friend, flew in today.
bachelornation -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 10 Km110

Source
bachelornation -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 10 Km111

Source

- Lauren's friend Meredith and her husband also arrived today.
bachelornation -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 10 Mr110

Source

- As did Lauren's friend, McCall.

Source: @mccallryan IG story

- Elan Gale and Molly are flying in today.
bachelornation -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 10 Eg110
bachelornation -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 10 Eg210

Source: @theyearofelan IG story
bachelornation -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 10 Mq111

Source: @mollycaitlynquinn IG story

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:22 pm

bachelornation -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 10 Dwpgf-1UwAE4-MJ
Arie Luyendyk Jr. @ariejr
Life with you is all sunsets and rainbows  We’re getting married tomorrow! pic: nvmauimedia pic.twitter.com/sJWm7LeCNF
https://mobile.twitter.com/ariejr

@TheLurker, thanks a lot for all your updates! I've been pretty busy lately and it is just great to be able to find all the information here, thanks to you! bachelornation -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 10 1176891977
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:39 pm

Thanks @Maddy! You're a gem too. It's a good thing I have a few days off from work laugh out loud. This takes a while at first, but it'll be great to look back on.

I love that picture! I'll add some more from their photoshoot--their photographer is seriously amazing. Like wow.
bachelornation -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 10 Alj210

Source
bachelornation -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 10 Lb110
bachelornation -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 10 Lb210
bachelornation -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 10 Lb310
bachelornation -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 10 Lb411

Source

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:45 pm

As for today's plans, it looks like Arie, Lauren, and their family friends are on a pineapple tour / at a distillery. The others seem to be enjoying amongst themselves for the time being. S/O to Marikh, who celebrates her birthday today!

Will update with pics and vids in a little while.

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:50 pm

WOW!!! bachelornation -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 10 1176891977
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:19 pm

@Maddy As Lauren would say ;)

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:47 pm

TheLurker wrote:Brief update before I do a photo/vid recap of yesterday...there is someone on reddit who's staying at the same hotel as Lauren and Arie! AND she saw Chris Harrison! Honestly, my jealousy is through the roof right now hissyfit
Anyways, now it's confirmed that they are staying at the Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort.

My jealousy is also through the roof! You know, I LOVE Maui!!! Hugesmile
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by islandgirl1 Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:20 pm

Whoppieeee!!!! Slap me silly and call me crazy, one more sleep to go bachelornation -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 10 1176891977

Thank you @TheLurker and @Maddy for the lovely videos and pics.

islandgirl1

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:48 pm

Here are pics from the pineapple tour!
bachelornation -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 10 Alj211

Source: @ariejr IG story

Source: @alecluyendyk IG story

Source: @haleyluyendyk IG story

Source: @klintonbriney IG story

Source: @maquelx IG story
bachelornation -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 10 Ml512
bachelornation -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 10 Ml612

Source: @maidaluyendyk IG story
bachelornation -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 10 Tmt110

Source: @tess_m_taylor IG story
bachelornation -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 10 Tmt111

Source
bachelornation -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 10 Hl110

Source

Source: @laureneburnham IG story

Last edited by TheLurker on Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:12 pm

Hahaha oh Chris
bachelornation -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 10 Bs110
bachelornation -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 10 Bs210

Source: @bradlivesdreams IG story

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:41 pm

@TheLurker you have out done yourself! It's been so enjoyable to read the last couple of pages. It's like a play by play, seeing the hiking activities, the golfing, the guests arriving and some just doing their own thing. What a great week for all the family and friends that have been invited.

They certainly did a great job planning, right from choosing the date, and following through to this point. It looks beautiful! These two, when they pose for pics, the bodies are posing but the looks on their face and in their eyes tells the whole story to me. I'm glad Arie finally after all these years has found the one for him. Lauren is going to look gorgeous, looking forward to seeing the wedding pics and her gown!

Thanks @Maddy for all your pics too!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion

+29
Macswife8
whit90
sanlee088
aviej
notarose