SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion

Page 16 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion

Post by Maddy Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:13 pm

chrisbharrison
For over a decade I’ve traveled the world with @theyearofelan and Bennett, made a thousand memories and easily that many hours of great tv. We can add a great time at @ariejr and @laureneburnham wedding to the list. #BachelorFamily
https://www.instagram.com/p/BslrE5fg_B3/
chrisbharrison
It’s was an incredible wedding week. My blessings and prayers to Mr & Mrs Luyendyk and baby Luyendyk on the way. For now it’s Aloha! Back to helping @coltonunderwood find love tomorrow night #JustMauied #TheBachelor
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bsl3CEEARCQ/
mfirestone12
Day 1 of forever as Mr and Mrs Luyendyk! Love you guys. #WOW #bachelorfamily #justmauid
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bsl3RCVAxKZ/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion

Post by Maddy Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:22 pm

TheLurker wrote:A wedding for the ages! Thanks everyone for bringing more vids and pics over! I'll embed a few so everytime you visit this thread you can directly see them in all their glory Smiley
@TheLurker, yes, yes, please! I was hoping for that, but it takes time! It's just a quick report of what's been happening! bachelorfamily -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 16 1176891977
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:40 pm

Haha it does! But thanks for getting it on here, we all appreciate it, especially since we've been waiting on these for so long!

Just saw this article in People and my heart is melting:
People wrote:Arie Luyendyk Jr. and Lauren Burnham had an “amazing” wedding filled with sweet family moments, a source tells PEOPLE.

The Bachelor and his bride got married at Haiku Mill in Maui, Hawaii on Saturday. Luyendyk, 37, and Burnham, 27, exchanged vows 10 months after getting engaged on The Bachelor‘s After the Final Rose special following the controversial finale, when he proposed to final pick Becca Kufrin. Now, the new spouses are expecting their first child together, a baby girl.

“It was an amazing day. Arie and Lauren wrote their own vows and both of them got choked up,” a source tells PEOPLE of the celebration, which was first reported by Us Weekly.

Among the highlights: Burnham’s grandparents served as the flower girl and ring bearer!

“The biggest laughs during the ceremony were for the flower girl and ring bearer,” says the insider. “Her grandmother was throwing the flowers first down the aisle, but then onto the guests. She was so cute and really connected with everyone.”

Bachelor producer Megan Firestone, one of the wedding guests, posted an Instagram photo of the bride and groom kissing, revealing her stunning sleeveless gown and his black suit.

“A Bachelor producer spoke and had some really great behind-the-scenes funny stories to share from Arie’s season,” the insider says.

Lauren’s dad, Dave Burnham, and Arie’s dad, two-time Indy 500 champion Arie Luyendyk Sr. were among the speakers, according to the source. (The moms both spoke at the rehearsal dinner on Friday night.)

“The two sets of parents spent a lot of time interacting and genuinely seemed to be enjoying getting to know each other better,” the insider added.
Source

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:46 pm

One more:
dougfillmore_
Oh, what a year can do...big congrats to these two!! @laureneburnham @ariejr
ariejr
You’re next buddy!
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bsl-TPIgTY6/
giggling Hugesmile
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:14 pm

I wonder if we'll get to see pics/video of the ceremony that Chris Harrison performed ,bridal party and the brides father walking her down the isle . The Wedding venue looks beautiful, hopefully we'll get more pics of that as well.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:36 pm

Lauren changed her name Smiley
bachelorfamily -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 16 Name_c10

Source: My SC

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:51 pm

some more:
mccallryan
Cheers to Mr. And Mrs. Luyendyk!! Such an amazing night for a BEAUTIFUL couple! What a blast celebrating your love in Maui, love you guys!! #januARIE #itsOFFICIAL #mrandmrsjr #larieforever
https://www.instagram.com/p/BsmEm1XHNCG/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:50 pm

Looking at these pictures, it's hard to imagine Arie with anyone but Lauren.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:55 pm

Another People article, this time with Neil Lane:
People wrote:Arie Luyendyk Jr. and Lauren Burnham tied the knot on Saturday in Haiku Mill in Maui, Hawaii — and the ceremony wouldn’t have been complete without a pair of Neil Lane wedding bands.

Luyendyk, 37, and Burnham, 27, exchanged vows 10 months after getting engaged on The Bachelor‘s After the Final Rose special following the controversial finale, when he proposed to final pick Becca Kufrin. The couple is expecting their first child together, a baby girl.

“It truly was a joy to be part of their long and sometimes arduous journey,” Lane, The Bachelor‘s go-to jeweler, exclusively tells PEOPLE. “But like most romantic novels, love triumphed in the end.”

“My wedding band process with them has been going on for almost two years,” says Lane. “I reconnected with Arie a few months ago to talk about designing the wedding bands. They both came in about a month or so ago and we showed them band samples and discussed ideas and styles.”

“Lauren zeroed in on a glorious diamond band and all the while Arie was just beaming with pride and so much love,” Lane recalls. “You could just feel the loving energy between the two of them.”

“Having a couple both working on the design is probably the best, as they both can add their thoughts and share in the process,” the jeweler adds.

Lane describes Burnham’s custom ring, handmade in platinum, as “really a stunner.”

“It’s set with almost 35 French cut diamonds down the center and surrounded on all three sides with over 200 smaller round diamonds,” he shares.

The total weight of all the diamonds is about 3.9 carats, Lane says.

“I had my eye on mine from the beginning,” Burnham told PEOPLE in December while revealing the rings. “I love diamonds, what girl doesn’t?”

Luyendyk’s design shares a special connection with another Bachelor couple — it’s the same band that former Bachelor Sean Lowe has!

“I don’t mind,” Luyendyk told PEOPLE last month. “It’s a good omen!”

“Arie wanted something special as well but he wanted something he could wear while race car driving,” Lane says of the band, which is made of rose gold fused with platinum. “His hands are always on the wheel, so it isn’t an elaborate, heavy band. It had to be stylish, cool and masculine.”
Source

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:57 pm

Maddy wrote:One more:
dougfillmore_
Oh, what a year can do...big congrats to these two!! @laureneburnham @ariejr
ariejr
You’re next buddy!
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bsl-TPIgTY6/
giggling  Hugesmile

OT from this Larie wedding business but Seinne's boyfriend seems like such a cool dude! And with Seinne's style, I'd love to cover that wedding! Hugesmile

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:25 am

awwww I love that Lauren’s grandparents were the ring bearer and flower girl.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:32 am

Norcalgal wrote:Looking at these pictures, it's hard to imagine Arie with anyone but Lauren.
Absolutely!!!
and more pics:
kaylanoelevangelista
Congratulations to my pretty as a princess @laureneburnham and her amazing hubby @ariejr It was a day straight out of a fairytale! Can’t wait to raise our babies together in this next chapter of your lives!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BsmH8pxHCdE/

troyleehunt
My gorgeous wedding date even at 32 weeks she’s killing it on the dance floor (swipe right) congrats @ariejr and @laureneburnham on the start to an amazing journey. We are super excited for you guys and your growing family! You two are both amazing people and gonna be amazing parents.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BsluQgVBjtR/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion

+29
Macswife8
whit90
sanlee088
aviej
notarose