SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion

Page 20 of 29 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion

Post by Larie Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:23 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BstR1qzngEc/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=d74kai6jd6qh

https://www.instagram.com/p/BstMIQkgmFO/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=ub37u14hw0xs

Larie

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion

Post by Maddy Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:56 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BstTEdygzwn/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BstS7GqAA63/

nvmauimedia
I had the best time last week with these two, we did not stop laughing once during all of their adventures. They are two of the sweetest and realest people I have worked with. They made it SO easy to capture real moments, every time they came together all they did was giggle, hug and kiss. They did not stop flirting with each other. It was the best!
It is very exciting that we finally get to share some of the images I got on their wedding day. There are lots of gems that you will be seeing over the next few days.
Oh and just wait until you see the video from @zeb.films. @laureneburnham and @ariejr , you two are absolute fuego!
Coordination & planning: @khco.events
Dress perfection by: @misshayleypaige @hayleypaigeoccasions
https://www.instagram.com/p/BstlaM2n6ru/
Usmagazine wrote:bachelorfamily -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 20 Arie-Luyendyk-Jr.-and-Lauren-Burnham-Wedding-22
bachelorfamily -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 20 Arie-Luyendyk-Jr.-and-Lauren-Burnham-Wedding-4
For her something borrowed and something blue, the Virginia Beach native wore a custom La Gartier wedding garter, with a piece of one of her now-husband’s racing suits cut into a blue heart. “That was super unique, very sweet … and it was very sexy, I might add,” Luyendyk Jr., 37, told Us.
bachelorfamily -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 20 Arie-Luyendyk-Jr.-and-Lauren-Burnham-Wedding-20
The bride gave her bridesmaids earrings and hair accessories from Lindsay Marie Design, leather goods from Kenneth Cole and custom-made handkerchiefs that read, “happy tears.” Additionally, most of the paper products, including the welcome signs and thank you cards, were created by Minted.
bachelorfamily -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 20 Arie-Luyendyk-Jr.-and-Lauren-Burnham-Wedding-19
The real estate agent’s father, Dave Burnham, gave her away at the wedding. Inside, they took to the dance floor for the father-daughter dance, twirling to “What a Wonderful World” by Louis Armstrong.
bachelorfamily -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 20 Arie-Luyendyk-Jr.-and-Lauren-Burnham-Wedding-17
One of the biggest influences when it came to the wedding was Twilight: Breaking Dawn, the movie! “Almost every inspiration photo that Lauren would text to me would be from the movie,” wedding planner Kimiko Hosaki of K.H & co. told Us. Burnham added after the ceremony, “I loved it so much; it looked like a dream in there.”
bachelorfamily -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 20 Arie-Luyendyk-Jr.-and-Lauren-Burnham-Wedding-18
The sales executive originally wanted to do a first look and the photos before the ceremony, but Luyendyk Jr. wanted the first time he saw his bride to be when she walked down the aisle. So, they planned a first look and when he got a tap on the shoulder, it was his best man in a dress, holding a beer. “Lauren totally got me! She's been planning this for a long time, and it was probably the most hilarious part of the day,” he said. Later, when he saw her for the first time at the top of the aisle, he nearly lost it: “Really far away, with her dad, I just caught a glimpse of her, and as soon as I saw her I just started crying. I was trying to keep it together.”
The couple had some similarities in their vows – “we’ve always been on the same page about everything,” she said – which were all about growing old together. “I see it all – our little girl running around the house, our family together, being there for you when things get hard, getting and old gray together, even though I have the gray part already covered,” the reality star said under a custom Rustic Maui Wedding arch dripping with dark rich foliage and white blooms.
bachelorfamily -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 20 Arie-Luyendyk-Jr.-and-Lauren-Burnham-Wedding-13
The bride and groom weren’t the only ones emotional during the wedding! Harrison, who spent the week before the nuptials with the duo, got choked up when he saw the bride, too. “I was like, ‘Oh, crap! I can’t be choked up when I start this wedding. I’ve got to be professional,’” the father of two, 47, told Us. “The overwhelming feeling was love and togetherness, and that's what you want at a wedding. I think they are perfect together, and I was happy to be even a small part of this.”
bachelorfamily -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 20 Arie-Luyendyk-Jr.-and-Lauren-Burnham-Wedding-14
Bachelor alums Catherine Giudice and Sean Lowe attended the ceremony and couldn’t stop smiling throughout, they told Us. “During the time that Chris Harrison was talking about the rings and the union, I touched his ring because every time that someone gets married, it just reminds you of why you got married to your partner,” the mother of two, 32, revealed.
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/arie-luyendyk-jr-lauren-burnhams-hawaii-wedding-album-photos/a-special-touch/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:31 am

Here is the photographer discussing what's to come and what it was like shooting with Arie and Lauren:

Source: @nvmauimedia IG story

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:45 am

Arie and Lauren finally came out of their mini-SM hiatus with some of their own IG stories from the wedding and the previous week:

Awww Arie :')
bachelorfamily -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 20 49698510
bachelorfamily -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 20 47694910

From the rehearsal dinner:
bachelorfamily -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 20 Alj212
bachelorfamily -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 20 Alj310
bachelorfamily -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 20 Alj510
bachelorfamily -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 20 Alj610

I love this clip with everyone together:

Source: @ariejr IG story

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:31 am

New post from Arie

Most of the pictures from that post have been released already, but here's a precious one of him getting choked up.
bachelorfamily -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 20 Wed_te10

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:50 pm

I wish their wedding could have been televised. I would have enjoyed seeing the whole thing all together. I’m so happy for them. That last pic of Arie is heartwarming.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:53 pm

Throwback to the bachelor and bachelorette parties from a few months ago, but here's a detailed blog post on that courtesy of Lauren's sister, Heather: https://bachette.com/blogs/blog/lauren-burnham-and-arie-luyendyk-bachelorette-and-bachelor-weekend

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:34 pm

sanlee088 wrote:I wish their wedding could have been televised. I would have enjoyed seeing the whole thing all together. I’m so happy for them. That last pic of Arie is heartwarming.

It really is @sanlee088.  I’m having so many fond memories of first discovering this forum in 2012 when I was curious who the super handsome guy in the blue hoodie with Emily on the Bermuda boat was.  Boy did we sleuth the heck out of Arie! giggling  

He looks happier with Lauren than I’ve ever seen him in the last seven years.

And, I love Wolfie’s side glare.    He looks like he’s about ready to tell Arie to “snap out of it!” laugh out loud
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:44 am

Arie's first look of Lauren in her dress didn't go exactly as planned... rotfl
bachelorfamily -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 20 Fl110
bachelorfamily -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 20 Fl210
bachelorfamily -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 20 Fl310
bachelorfamily -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 20 Fl410
bachelorfamily -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 20 Fl510
bachelorfamily -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 20 Fl610
ariejr wrote:FIRST LOOK... >>>>>>>>
@laureneburnham definitely got me. I can’t even begin to tell you how shocked I was, currently planning on how to get her back. S/O to @drhallo, you’re a legend for playing along and I’m sorry this will be all over the Internet in a few minutes laugh out loud!
Source

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:13 pm

Love the humor Arie !
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:47 pm

@zeb.films (Arie and Lauren's videographer) said that the wedding video will be released as an exclusive to PEOPLE, and most likely sometime next week.

Source: @zeb.films IG story

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:23 pm

bachelorfamily -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 20 Lb111
bachelorfamily -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 20 Lb211
bachelorfamily -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 20 Lb311
bachelorfamily -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 20 Lb412
bachelorfamily -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 20 Lb510
bachelorfamily -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 20 Lb710

Source: @laureneburnham IG story

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 29 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion

+29
Macswife8
whit90
sanlee088
aviej
notarose