SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion

Page 23 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion

Post by TheLurker Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:15 pm

mccallryan wrote:Cheers to Mr. And Mrs. Luyendyk!! Such an amazing night for a BEAUTIFUL couple! What a blast celebrating your love in Maui, love you guys!! #januARIE #itsOFFICIAL #mrandmrsjr #larieforever
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Mcr110
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Mcr210
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Mcr310
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Mcr410
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Mcr510
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Mcr610
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Mcr710
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Mcr810
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Mcr910

Source

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion

Post by TheLurker Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:18 pm

kaylanoelevangelista wrote:Congratulations to my pretty as a princess @laureneburnham and her amazing hubby @ariejr! It was a day straight out of a fairytale! Can’t wait to raise our babies together in this next chapter of your lives!
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Kne112
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Kne212
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Kne311
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Kne410

Source
kaylanoelevangelista wrote:The best company <3 Smiley #20weekspregnant #luyendykwedding
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Kne510

Source

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:25 pm

A have a few favorites that I'll point out. This one is one of them.
seinnefleming wrote:Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean. Beyond thrilled to celebrate the union of @laureneburnham and @ariejr in a few hours. Wishing you a lifetime of love, happiness, and beautiful Dutch babies!
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Sf213

Source

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:31 pm

Another favorite:
theyearofelan wrote:when I first met @ariejr about 100 years ago it was his dream to be a dad (I thought that was nuts but he was pretty damn sure that was his purpose) and now he has found the love of his life @laureneburnham and in a few months they will welcome @babyluyendyk who isn’t even born yet but has more Instagram followers than most people I know. this wedding was a celebration of dreams coming true and I am so lucky to have been there to witness such a joyous occasion. it was also wonderful to see old friends and make new ones and celebrate love. thanks @laureneburnham and @ariejr for giving us an aspirational, unconventional, and wonderful love story
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Eg112
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Eg211
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Eg310
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Eg411
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Eg511
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Eg610
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Eg710
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Eg810

Source

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:34 pm

maroosworld wrote:Larie got Mauid and we were all there to celebrate. Congrats @laureneburnham @ariejr #lariegetsmauid
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Mm111
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Mm210

Source

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:36 pm

fancypufs wrote:Congratulations to @laureneburnham & @ariejr on their special day in Maui, Hawaii! We are honoured and humbled to work with such a sweet couple to bring an extra touch of sweetness to their wedding! Lauren chose custom cotton candy bags to add to their bridal party gifts and tropical flavoured candy floss for bar garnishes during cocktail hour! Stay tuned for more. Congratulations you two! <3 #lariegetsmauid
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Fp110

Source

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:38 pm

Here's another favorite:
trumbullina wrote:I asked a bridesmaid (@p__is__a__virtue !) how Lauren was doing before she walked down the aisle and she gave the least surprising answer: "she was totally calm and happy." I'm sure it's not all the time, but after observing @ariejr and @laureneburnham the past year, it seems like being together is as natural and essential as breathing. Maybe soul mates really are a thing. Congratulations you two! #lariegetsmauid *~ps Maquel is wearing her bridesmaids dress, everything is ok guys~*
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Jt210

Source

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:41 pm

lagartier wrote:Throwback to three weeks ago when I spent Christmas at my mom's- eating every two hours, blasting classic rock on her amazing sound system (highly recommended) and slowly transforming this GORGEOUS race suit into wedding day heirlooms for @laureneburnham!! The suit belongs to the most recent ABC bachelor - @ariejr and when I tell you that it was amazing, I mean it it was ah-mazing!!! From an artistic standpoint, it was a DREAM to work with. I mean, seriously there were so many meaningful little details!! From patches from his sponsors, to holographic tags, Arie's name in multiple places, evidence of wear and tear from him ACTUALLY racing in it (#badass) and even a patch with his handwriting on the inner zipper for identification purposes-- this suit was a LITERAL playground for inspiration and creation. To say that I got carried away in making things for Lauren would be an understatement. Um, and if I spend anymore time talking about how much fun it was to transform Arie's racing suit into Lauren's wedding day accessories, you'll be here for an hour. [...] But for now can we please just wish this happy, beautiful, and wildly controversial couple (oh and little bun in the oven @babyluyendyk!) a huge congratulations on tying the knot!!! Lauren, you looked stunning in your custom @misshayleypaige dress! I hope you are resting. You two (three) deserve it!! Am I gushing? Omg I think I'm gushing. {side note: Thanks for taking so many polaroids of me doing this mom. I love you.} #createToLive #stayinspired #janularie #somethingRaceCarBlue #laurenburnham #arieluyendyk #heirloomintegrity
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Lg110
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Lg210
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Lg310
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Lg410
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Lg510
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Lg610
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Lg710
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Lg810
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Lg910

Source

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:47 pm

lagartier wrote:Hi lovelies!! We have been receiving TONS of requests to see detailed photos of @laureneburnham's custom wedding garter set...(you all are SO wonderful and make us feel so supported!) so without further adieu, here are seven photos and one video of what her custom La Gartier garter set looked like. As alluded to in @usweekly, Lauren's garter featured a tiny blue heart along the back band that was taken from the fabric of one of @ariejr's race suits!!!! (Swipe left to see detailed photos.) While the aim of this project was to make something beautiful for Lauren in her wedding day, I also had heirloom integrity on my mind the entire time. That is, I wanted to make sure to create something that would be deeply special to not only Lauren but also to a loved one (her daughter) someday. For this reason, the blue heart symbolizes not only Arie's love for Lauren and Lauren's love for Arie, but also Arie's fatherly love for his daughter as she walks down the aisle someday in the future. ((( P.S. I secretly hope the girl turns out to be a brazen little daredevil like her father who loves speed and taking risks, making the little blue heart THAT much more special to her as her "something blue.")) Interested to learn more? Or how to get Lauren's look? Check out our stories today for direct links to the "Ever After" garter and the "Venus Pearl" garter on our website. They don't include the blue heart and all over the oh-so-darling customized details, but they were the BASE designs that we started with before the her personalization. You won't be disappointed. Promise.
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Lg1010
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Lg1110
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Lg1210
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Lg1310
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Lg1410
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Lg1510
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Lg1610
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Lg1710

Source

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:55 pm

mfirestone12 wrote:I can confidently say this has been a successful trip to Maui. Ate delicious food, saw some whales, shared countless laughs with friends, experienced gorgeous sunsets, and got to see @laureneburnham and @ariejr become husband and wife. Til next time...
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Mfire810
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Mfire910
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Mfire112
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Mfire113
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Mfire115
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Mfire114
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Mfire117
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Mfire116
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Mfire118
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Mfire119

Source

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:58 pm

Lauren's post:
laureneburnham wrote:One lifetime with you will never be enough. 1.12.19.
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Lb112

Source

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:01 pm

Arie's post:
ariejr wrote:My best friend, my soul mate and now I can finally call you my wife! I’m so proud to be your husband. Our wedding was unreal, it was everything we could have imagined and more. .
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 23 Alj110

Source

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion

+29
Macswife8
whit90
sanlee088
aviej
notarose