SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Fri May 25, 2018 6:50 pm

@nananana laugh out loud ah yes that does sound better!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 8367-910 happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 I_got_13 happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 E5kqdm15 happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Fri May 25, 2018 6:53 pm

I vote Beccett and I'll be on this train till the end. laugh out loud

They should be together now Smiley Becca said in one interview they will see each other every two or three weekends. IMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri May 25, 2018 7:05 pm

Oh yay some positivity! For the first time that I can remember I have never loved a lead so much! I am all team Becca all the way this season and team whoever makes her feel good and happy! Looking forward to watching BnG or Beccett together sign heart
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Fri May 25, 2018 7:24 pm

I said a prayer for her right after the ATFR...just hoping it was answered. Team Becca all the way!!!

Last edited by kerriway on Fri May 25, 2018 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Fri May 25, 2018 7:30 pm

Excited to see  how these lovebirds fell in love! Not gonna lie kinda want to see G’s growth from all goofy to falling in love and how he handles the last few dates cuz that’s when it gets real. Becca in love is a wonderful thing to witness. It shines through! On board the Beccett train!
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri May 25, 2018 8:34 pm

I think she fell for him at meet and greet!
It was posted somewhere, but can someone post the link again where she said it was so good after he showed her the van? She’s a goner from that moment!

Last edited by sdmom on Sat May 26, 2018 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri May 25, 2018 8:36 pm

Here's to love and happiness for "Beccett".  PINKHEART
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 25, 2018 8:41 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri May 25, 2018 8:48 pm

sdmom wrote:I think she fell for her at meet and greet!
It was posted somewhere, but can someone post the link again where she said it was so good after he showed her the van? She’s a goner from that moment!

This is the video of their MnG but I don’t know how to embed it sorry!

https://instagram.com/p/BjNH4WDg7g2/
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 25, 2018 8:54 pm

Credit: @Bachelor Bachelorette Nation

https://instagram.com/p/BjNH4WDg7g2/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Fri May 25, 2018 9:00 pm

Excited for this thread. I’ve really been looking forward to this season and Becca’s story. The positivity here has made me excited about it all over again. Thank you mods and all who contribute!
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Fri May 25, 2018 9:05 pm

He looks better as the season progressed tbh. Almost an evolvement from boy to man! His last post at the gym upon returning was his best shot. It’s so cute how they’re always locking lips ! She’s really smitten!
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
BowenAnderson
Shelayne
catherine1
wandb
jojo47