SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hopelessromantic - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:30 am

Hi Beccett land... I really think these two were together this weekend and G was just trying to make people think they weren't JMO. Becca has said in interviews she is seeing her man every couple weeks which would mean it was either this weekend or the following. and that song leads to me to believe it was this one. :gotcha:  not that they need to have a SHV to see eachother. Me guesses there was some sneaking around when they were both in California early last week. cheeky  
SeekAny wrote:That smile when she calls his name. Come on!

hopelessromantic - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 69781810

https://instagram.com/p/BjwvnfIFiB2/
From a fan account
bringing this over because imo if he is so (imo) struck with her week two image the fantasy dates and final rose ceremony. he is going to melt away when she says yes to his proposal and I will probably get another cavity from the sweetness. heartbeat sneakyl

All IMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

hopelessromantic - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:53 am

I was thinking that maybe this SHV started later on Saturday and goes til today or tomorrow. Maybe they get to watch the show together tonight giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by nananana Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:58 am

@Diana I sure hope they were together! I wouldn’t be surprised if they were sneaking around. Regardless, from Becca’s interviews and Garrett’s pictures this week, they both look very happy :yes:

nananana

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:59 am

Hope we get to see them hv some cute moments together tonight!
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:50 pm

This is cute (imo) Both posted three photos about their date tonight withhin ten minutes of each other laugh out loud

hopelessromantic - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 110
hopelessromantic - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 210

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj58v6Ul07y/?taken-by=gy_yrigoyen

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj5939zhwZi/?taken-by=bkoof
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:51 pm

Now what does she have on? A silk robe?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71506

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:18 pm

I think we’re gonna start to see G in his feelz! Am living for it. Is it wrong to be gleeful when I see his jealous side!
Teamee
Teamee

Back to top Go down

Post by nananana Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:22 pm

Even with the 30 seconds of Beccett air time you can see their connection. Garrett really is there for Becca. I'm so excited for their date next week!

nananana

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:24 pm

so i haven't watched yet but was Beccetts 1-1 time good? why did he do the whole lift her up over his shoulder thing? TYIA
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:28 pm

Well, you could see a big old smile on her face when she was kissing him during their 1 on 1 time. The shoulder thing was him showing her how to tackle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:30 pm

@nananana yes I truly believe he’s there just for her. You cld see how he was literally upset when he wasn’t getting the dates. Did anyone catch his voice ITM next week. Have to rewatch but it sounded good! The feelz!
Teamee
Teamee

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:33 pm

This is from her story. It doesn’t look like her house because of the tile floor. Y’all think it’s a safe house?

hopelessromantic - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 A0178710

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
BowenAnderson
Shelayne
catherine1
wandb
jojo47