SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Fri May 25, 2018 9:18 pm

@Teamee I agree he looks way better unshaven
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Fri May 25, 2018 9:36 pm

I’m also her hoping the best for Queen Becca. She deserves it. I’m going to try to keep and open mind and hope for the best for her.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 25, 2018 10:01 pm

He was spotted in Reno on a flight to L.A! SHV here we come! Get those sleuthing skills out!

We have a thread that has SHV pics we've saved over the years. So if there's any SM pics posted, we can match up locations.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Sat May 26, 2018 3:17 am

Becca looks so gorgeous in her white jumpsuit. She really has a celebrity type look. That interviewer is mighty fine I might add! GY better be bring his A game to this relationship and treat homegirl like gold cuz I wld be a insecure mess if I was her F1!!
https://youtu.be/wo4b4nGGam0
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by maryl Sun May 27, 2018 8:52 pm

Hi, everyone. This is my first time to post here although been visiting here for sometime.
Just want to join the teambecca. I like Becca a lot and want the best for her. So here wishing
Her for her happiness and Love!!!!

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Sun May 27, 2018 9:12 pm

Just wanted to briefly pop by here myself! Becca has always seemed to be a lovely person by all accounts. She's been put through the wringer, so I wish nothing but the absolute best for her. Praying

Now time for me to admire the brilliant sleuthing here! yes

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun May 27, 2018 9:21 pm

maryl wrote:Hi, everyone. This is my first time to post here although been visiting here for sometime.
Just want to join the teambecca. I like Becca a lot and want the best for her. So here wishing
Her for her happiness and Love!!!!

welcomesign Great first post and totally with you! All i hope for is Beccas happiness especially after TOG(the other guy)..
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Sun May 27, 2018 9:26 pm

Less than twenty-four hours for us east coasters

smileyyay
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by kaydeelove Sun May 27, 2018 9:37 pm

Hi guys I'm a becca fan first so I'll root for her. I want to see the chemistry with her and garrett. And so far I like it. Even though I dont agree with his views at all.

kaydeelove

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun May 27, 2018 10:03 pm

I have hope for Garrett. I have too much respect for Becca to think she didn’t ask him enough questions to really know the man. She knows him better than we do and loves him. I’m rooting for their love story and think all of this will actually bring them closer together. I hope they tune out the noise and focus on each other for the next two months.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by maryl Sun May 27, 2018 10:09 pm

Thanks LeapofFaith for your welcome!!!

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Sun May 27, 2018 10:13 pm

I’ve been meaning to share this post that Garrett liked a couple of days before the TMZ reveal. I found it interesting as there Kimmel - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 0ee23410seem to be some self reflection going on. Thought I’d share so that we start off on a positive note for our girl! Personally I hope they move to Minneapolis. Uncle Gary wld be good for G! Lol
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
BowenAnderson
Shelayne
catherine1
wandb
jojo47