SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Teamee Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:04 am

That was G’s voice over next week right? this is the first time I’ve felt this kind of love.. it feels so uncontrollable good’!!! Swoon! It better be G!
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Teamee Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:23 am

@kerriway I love these nuggets of info!totally agree.
Teamee
Teamee

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:40 am

kerriway wrote:Becca I see what you did there. I think she purposely positions herself next to Garrett:

1. I think she purposely waited until Garrett was near the front of the vertical jump boxes to ask for 'someone' to lift her. hehehe  Garrett helps her up, Leo helps her down but who does she stand beside afterwards? Garret, of course.  

2. After the group date B is walking hand in hand with Lincoln and Garrett, but she's tugging on G for dear life!
what is it about baddy f1's (imo) that turn the leads into acting like they are the contestants? laugh out loud It is just so fun to watch.

I find G and B very endearing on screen and it makes me root for them. heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:23 pm

kerriway wrote:Becca I see what you did there. I think she purposely positions herself next to Garrett:

1. I think she purposely waited until Garrett was near the front of the vertical jump boxes to ask for 'someone' to lift her. hehehe  Garrett helps her up, Leo helps her down but who does she stand beside afterwards? Garret, of course.  

2. After the group date B is walking hand in hand with Lincoln and Garrett, but she's tugging on G for dear life!

Garrett I see what you did there:

1. All the other guys were lounging around at the end of the group date, waiting for Becca to come out. Once Becca re-enters the room to greet Clay, Garrett is the only one who uncrosses his legs and straightens up. He really wants to make a good impression on B.

2. The look on G's face when Becca hugged Clay was pure jealousy.

3. The look on G's face when Clay got the rose was pure disappointment. What can I say the boy is thunderstruck!

Are TPTB trying to make amends for breaking B's heart on TV, because they are showing more love story than I can ever recall in recent memory?
Thank you. Keep posting. You are catching the body language and other things many miss. I have thought for some time that this is going to be one of the most real romances that come from this show. They are truely smitten with each other. There is a kindness I see in Garrett that I think many have missed. There was a clip that I can not find of Garrett talking with Lincoln after the picture incident. He was comforting him - telling him tomorrow was a new day. Did anyone else notice this? I know I saw it but can not find it again.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:47 pm

@Teamee @just me Awe thanks you two!!!! I agree, Garrett does seem to be kind and a genuine romantic at heart!

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikesgirl83 Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:59 pm

Yes he comes off really genuine to me and like, just a big goofy sweetheart, lots of fun, positive guy and over the moon for Becca, I mean what more could she want

Last edited by Mikesgirl83 on Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:11 pm

Also, guy can play ball.  Kimmel - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 1f525

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:46 pm

You know what I have found interesting about Garrett.

He has quite the resume playing college baseball, even playing in summer leagues. Yet, he is not the one that tried to "teach" Becca how to hit a baseball. And, from reading comments on his posts last night, evidently he was the quarterback for his high school football team as well.

The closest we even got to seeing any of his athletic past is when he was showing Becca the right way to tackle in their alone time. Anyone besides me think this was just another way to get really, really close to her giggling

I find it refreshing that he is not living in his past athletic glory days.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:58 pm

Mikesgirl83 wrote:Yes he's comes off really genuine to me and like, just a big goofy sweetheart, lots of fun, positive guy and over the moon for Becca, I mean what more could she want

You nailed his description, IMO.  That is how I see him too.  I do hope we see more in depth discussion on their 1:1 next week and see how well they relate to one another.  Looking forward to their date!  yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:13 pm

"undeniable chemistry" :fanningfan Kimmel - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 2498057887 can't wait for Beccetts 1-1 date and i hope TPTB don't edit too much out as i think we need to hear his story, i know i really want to..ppl need to see this undeniable chemistry that we see - jmo

2. Garrett Yrigoyen, 29: “They have undeniable chemistry together” HOLY CRAP, Garrett was good at football! I actually rewound and rewatched the montage of his tackles, I was so wowed by them. Ahem, more importantly: though Garrett has yet to receive any special attention since his First Impression Rose, his 1-on-1 time is consistently shown and he and Becca have undeniable chemistry and ease together. After their Group Date 1-on-1 time, Garrett noted that Becca “has all these little quirks” that made her so attractive to him. On Night One he mentioned her wit and “quick rapport.” You guys know I appreciate statements like this, personality traits versus physical ones. We all know Garrett’s a frontrunner and it’s just a matter of time until he receives what’s sure to be a juicy 1-on-1 date. wrote:

http://www.flare.com/bachelor/the-bachelorette-season-14-episode-3-recap/
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:22 pm

These two were super cute last night. Can’t wipe the smiles off their faces. He couldn’t be more excited about her, and as a viewer I just love that. That’s why I watch this show. She was grabbing his jacket and he was grabbing her dress during that kiss. That hug at the end where they just hold onto and shimmy against each other grinning ear to ear, my goodness. She can kiss all the guys she wants but those are the moments I look for. And I loved his, “Gosh that’s how dates should go, that was great. She’s so real and amazing and she has like all these little quirks, that’s what’s I’m attracted to... I think there’s something there that’s super strong.” He’s noticing and commenting on her quirks, to me that’s why he seems so genuine in regards to wanting Becca for Becca. Keep that ball rolling Garret! You clearly make our girl happy.

There’s no way she was waiting until week 5 to give G a 1 on 1! Can’t wait for next week.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:16 pm

Can’t wait for next week too! Looks like they went shopping! He’s holding a bag in the picture. What a ‘couply’ Thing to do. As much as he’s smitten I also get the feeling he’s pretty shy to dive into a kiss. All their kisses so far she pulls him in first but he creates the situations to make it happen! Too dang cute!
Teamee
Teamee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
BowenAnderson
Shelayne
catherine1
wandb
jojo47