SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SeekAny Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:29 pm

What a great date. I haven’t seen this level of comfort on a first date ever on this show. Sometimes there’s just something completely inexplicable between two people, and that’s what these two have. She’s trusts him, he adores her. They have a zest for life. I think his explanation of the divorce was very choppy, almost as if she already knew and they had to go through it for the show. I thought his answer was as non detailed as he could get but still explain to Becca what happened from his perspective. You can tell he felt like a failure because of the divorce.

I know his likes have set a tone of distrust about the man he is, but I think he’s a good guy at heart, who could use to broaden his horizons and find some enlightenment along the way. But I honestly don’t think there’s any ill intent. I think he’s genuine, and I think this show brought these two kids together for a reason. They’ll be good for each other. Becca is a beautiful soul, Garrett seems to recognize that, and she’s deserves to light up like she does around him. Papa Kufrin would like Garrett, and I kinda think he had a hand in bringing them together.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:38 pm

SeekAny wrote:...Papa Kufrin would like Garrett, and I kinda think he had a hand in bringing them together.
I agree do we know how Garrett was cast for the show? He doesn’t seem like the typical contestant JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by nananana Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:58 pm

They already have an Ashley and JP vibe for me. Not in personality but their natural chemistry.

nananana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:07 pm

@SeekAny

I agree with everything you said!

I, for one, saw the person you see from his IG even with the fishing/hunting pics.  He has a zest for life that includes the outdoors, his family and traveling... with his parents!  I do think he is a good guy at heart as well.

During filming when the photos of their walking through town on the date were leaked, I saw that comfort level in the photos.  Glad to see it was confirmed with what we saw tonight.

@nananana I also get the Ashley/JP vibe from these 2... and I love those 2 together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikesgirl83 Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:14 pm

Some great posts here tonight, and I agree with the Ashley and JP vibe, the ease these two have, the fun they have, the on fire chemistry and how they're both goners for each other already giggling I love it. I'm spoiled now though cause from here on out I just want to watch these two together

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:18 pm

Garrett wears his heart on his sleeve. Every emotion he feels he can’t hide. Its plain as day. Excited, nervous, uncomfortable- he’s easy to read. A lot of the guys that supported him used some key words - big heart and genuine. I feel like Becca is done w the smooth talkers and empty promises but maybe with Garrett is he seems like a pretty simple guy with simple needs. 
On another note- I absolutely love Becca as an ette. She’s  so real with her emotions. Not afraid to be vulnerable and doesn’t hide behind pride and mind games. I so admire that
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:24 pm

Need to rewatch it again but @Seekany I agree on the choppiness. At one point she said ‘I appreaciate how you tried hard to make it work’ I’m paraphasing. But we didn’t see him speak on that.
And sorry but I need more of them on my screen. Every time they shot to the guys talking at the cabin i was like ‘what.. no need.. just give me more Beccett!’
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:15 am

SeekAny wrote:You can tell he felt like a failure because of the divorce.

Thank you...I get it now. Now I understand why I felt so uneasy watching the divorce explanation. It wasn't because Garrett was supposedly putting the blame on the other person. It was because something about the tone in his voice felt tight, tense, raw, or left unexplained. It made me question whether he was hiding something. I'm used to hearing people talk about their exes in a tone or manner that makes the things that happened in the relationships sound like something that happened a long time ago. Doesn't matter if the events are happy or sad, there's a distance that comes across.

IMO Garrett's not like that. I think he feels things at a very deep level. When he smiles, he SMILES. When something unfortunate happens, I think he's truly embarrassed. In short, he wears his heart on his sleeve, and I now like him even more. I think that even though he's over his ex, there's a part of him that literally went back to all the hurt and embarrassment he felt about picking the wrong person and having his marriage fall to pieces.

Also, I think he spoke in a stilted manner because he didn't want to tell this story or to play the victim because that would mean mentally going back to what was a dark chapter in his life, and I for one am relieved.

Becca and Garrett, two hearts made of gold!

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:35 am

SeekAny wrote:What a great date. I haven’t seen this level of comfort on a first date ever on this show. Sometimes there’s just something completely inexplicable between two people, and that’s what these two have. She’s trusts him, he adores her. They have a zest for life. I think his explanation of the divorce was very choppy, almost as if she already knew and they had to go through it for the show. I thought his answer was as non detailed as he could get but still explain to Becca what happened from his perspective. You can tell he felt like a failure because of the divorce.

I know his likes have set a tone of distrust about the man he is, but I think he’s a good guy at heart, who could use to broaden his horizons and find some enlightenment along the way. But I honestly don’t think there’s any ill intent. I think he’s genuine, and I think this show brought these two kids together for a reason. They’ll be good for each other. Becca is a beautiful soul, Garrett seems to recognize that, and she’s deserves to light up like she does around him. Papa Kufrin would like Garrett, and I kinda think he had a hand in bringing them together.
SeekAny- This was so wonderfully stated. I think they are two genuine beautiful souls that found each other. They are such a joy to watch. I am so thankful for this fan forum where true romantics seem to have gathered. This season I believe we are getting a glimpse at a real love story- that is what I watch the series for. The storms that  have come against them I think only made them stronger.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:41 am

I love becca and garrett together  and there date was really fun and romantic
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fermont girl Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:18 am

Me too, I love Becca and Garrett together. She can’t take her hands of him. And it’s not just the hands, shes’s always leaning on his shoulder. She has to be as close as she can

Fermont girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:11 am

I must admit to enjoying watching them together. We rarely see the lead so openly into anyone and have the feelings so openly reciprocated. Unfortunately, in the rare instances when it has happened, it's usually because there is some kind of twist that messes with the audience. I hope that isn't the case here.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
BowenAnderson
Shelayne
catherine1
wandb
jojo47