SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by maryl Sun May 27, 2018 10:16 pm

Totally agree with you all

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Sun May 27, 2018 10:18 pm

Teamee wrote:I’ve been meaning to share this post that Garrett liked a couple of days before the TMZ reveal. I found it interesting as there goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 0ee23410seem to be some self reflection going on. Thought I’d share so that we start off on a positive note for our girl! Personally I hope they move to Minneapolis. Uncle Gary wld be good for G! Lol

Thank you for posting.  I can only hope for Becca Praying

Last edited by LeapofFaith on Sun May 27, 2018 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 27, 2018 10:19 pm

@maryl Welcome1 the more the merrier!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by maryl Sun May 27, 2018 10:22 pm

Thanks Guardian Angel

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun May 27, 2018 10:29 pm

SO lovely to see positivity. I’m excited for tomorrow. Smiley

Bec is on GMA Tuesday. Hope we see that smile on her face imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun May 27, 2018 10:32 pm

Diana wrote:SO lovely to see positivity. I’m excited for tomorrow. Smiley

Bec is on GMA Tuesday. Hope we see that smile on her face imo

OMG she will finally meet her crush then?!?!?! can't wait for a michael strahan interview Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun May 27, 2018 10:42 pm

Reminder that this is a fan thread and only positive posts are allowed in here.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Sun May 27, 2018 11:24 pm

@LeapofFaith can’t wait to see what she wears. Her American idol dress was #goals! Hope she does her own makeup though! She’s so naturally pretty and IMO she looks best w minimal makeup.
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Mon May 28, 2018 1:43 pm

Sorry if this was previously posted. Garrett's best friends and fellow hometown residents talking about him and Becca. Seems like a nice bunch of people!

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon May 28, 2018 9:57 pm

Um this is so sweet. I love her so much heartbeat
The entire caption was great but this part speaks for itself imo

28 guys came on this journey with me from all across the country and laid their hearts on the line for a chance at love. There are many different personalities, interests and perspectives, but every man deserves to feel the same support and openness that I’ve received over the past few months. It’s not an easy thing to do, to give up your life and put everything on display, especially in this social climate. But these men were brave enough to do that with me, and that’s something truly special.
https://instagram.com/p/BjV3-SrBNlx/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Mon May 28, 2018 10:46 pm

And that post is why I love Becca. She’s one of a kind. And Garrett is a lucky man.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Mon May 28, 2018 11:02 pm

She’s classy, introspective and so kind. I love every moment she was on the screen. Whatever decisions she made I’m pretty certain she knew the reason behind it. It just came across 100% on screen today. She’s not afraid to be vulnerable and does it with such grace and poise. Gah! Girlcrushing hard! Garrett is a lucky man and he knows it. HIs ITM did say ‘I’m the luckiest guy in the world! u sure are buddy! Rooting for these two!! I thought they were so sweet together when he got the FIR!
Side note- my favs were also Jason, Leo and Wills. And the fact that those 3 were in her final 6 just solidified that Becca out a lot of thought in her decisions! IMO

Last edited by Teamee on Mon May 28, 2018 11:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
BowenAnderson
Shelayne
catherine1
wandb
jojo47