SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by FMG2015 Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:43 pm

Aw you can tell Becca was ready to vent and ask Garrett about what he sees with Chris. I'm glad she took some time to herself so that their alone time isn't about Chris.

On another note I was looking at his IG comments earlier and saw this from his friend who has the llamas that were pictured in the video. Ppl kept commenting about the background laughing being Becca. The video is actually from September of last year and it made me wonder how many people he openly admits to being engaged to Becca. I mean the pictures are out there but Wonder if he can say anything. Clearly they know tho.

Kimmel - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 2gwdkdt
Comments from this post https://www.instagram.com/p/BkTMH8RF84U/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=eobt43n28006
IG: gy_yrigoyen

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by facelessblood Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:53 pm

Also the friend Garrett was with on Monday, pumper_nickel13, followed Becca

facelessblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:07 pm

Fan video. All the cute moments! Kimmel - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 1f60d

https://www.instagram.com/beccaandgarrett
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:31 am

Cute vid!
Becca and Garrett were liking pictures at the same time late last night.
Garrett, Jason, Colton and Wills were all commenting on Wills' vegas pic regarding hallway sprints they did in the hallway. Seems like a group that got along well.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:52 am

John is doing a AMA on reddit right now. One of the questions was about Garrett as a person. Basically he said that he stands by him 100%. He is a great guy with a big heart and people do make mistakes.

He also considers Garrett one of the guys he was closer to from the show.

Makes me happy to see that the guys see the good guy that I see Kimmel - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 2498057887 and I definitely have high hopes for these 2!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:06 am

havadrpepper wrote:John is doing a AMA on reddit right now.  One of the questions was about Garrett as a person.  Basically he said that he stands by him 100%. He is a great guy with a big heart and people do make mistakes.

He also considers Garrett one of the guys he was closer to from the show.

Makes me happy to see that the guys see the good guy that I see Kimmel - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 2498057887 and I definitely have high hopes for these 2!

Good to know. I consider John one of the most normal guys in the house and obviously very smart. His opinion counts for a lot.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:11 am

John is lovely. His fist bump /handshake w G was so cute! Nice to hear what he says abt G. Clay said the same thing abt G on the almost famous podcast recently.  And these two IMO are good guys.! Most of the guys has described G as having a big heart and is genuine. IMO that’s the reason Becca is standing by him as she knows him best! Makes me very hopeful for these lovebirds!

Agreed, their interactions on Wills latest IG post was cute!
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:37 pm

Teamee wrote:John is lovely. His fist bump /handshake w G was so cute! Nice to hear what he says abt G. Clay said the same thing abt G on the almost famous podcast recently.  And these two IMO are good guys.! Most of the guys has described G as having a big heart and is genuine. IMO that’s the reason Becca is standing by him as she knows him best! Makes me very hopeful for these lovebirds!

Agreed, their interactions on Wills latest IG post was cute!

While Garrett may not exactly be my cup of tea...just a little to OTT for my tastes...I do get why Becca finds him attractive. I don't know what he was thinking with the likes, but I know that I have upon occasion liked some things that are of questionable taste and more than likely some would find offensive. Despite that, I just get a goofy, good natured vibe about him. Maybe not the brightest bulb in the pack, but he seems to be well liked by the guys and obviously Becca. This is one couple that I am actually going to be curious about in the post season....not just about the state of their relationship, but them as individuals.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by maryl Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:15 pm

It's good to know that the boys from the show are saying wonderful things about Garrett.
I'm really hoping for the best for our BECCETT!!!

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:48 pm

our girl is looking FANTASTIC imo I mean beatingheart

Kimmel - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 35501103_190731984924340_7056108999304806400_n
bkoof So hot here that I’m pretty sure I burnt my butt on my leather seats so this helps
Source

Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by jessb Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:54 pm

I know it was said earlier that sometimes the leads have access to iPads, and that made me think of the videos ABC released with the bios. Garrett said his dream date would be flying to the Maldives. I think it's a possibility that Becca saw that and requested it as the FRC location just like Sean got the elephant for Catherine.

jessb

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:27 pm

I think it's more likely that production leaked or teased info to Garrett or wrote the script for him to say that. It's been discussed before that locations are planned so far in advance. Garrett loves the woods.... I don't actually believe that that's his ideal date. laugh out loud

PS: they're still separated. Becca was at the gym this morn per her tagged pics and Garrett posted he was at the beach on his story. I appreciate him liking this post earlier today though https://www.instagram.com/p/BknMpptlUzo/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=h1n4rvf2au2r

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
BowenAnderson
Shelayne
catherine1
wandb
jojo47