SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:10 pm

That list above is signed love Becca. Is that her list then and not Garrett’s?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by timfan Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:40 pm

I think it is g saying love becca but forgot to put a I love becca jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by mjason Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:03 pm

Okay, I'm new here so forgive me if I do this wrong or if this isn't the place to post these, but we got some amazing photos for this upcoming week!

goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 149214_0269

goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 149214_0301

goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 149214_0309

goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 149214_0327

goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 149214_0408

goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 149214_0423

goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 149214_0431

Edit: I know I'm supposed to include the source but it won't let me post a link since i just created my account.

https://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/episode-1407/

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:31 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)
mjason
mjason

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:06 pm

@mjason these are great! Tks for bringing it over!
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:10 pm

Embarassed Can I ask if there’s a reason why G is re-tying his swim shorts ? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:12 pm

I am going to get a cavity from this sweetness. laugh out loud they are so easy to love and root for imo

goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 14921410
goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 14921411
goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 14921412
goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 14921413
goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 14921414
goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 14921415

Garrett, another man with whom Becca shares a sizzling attraction, captures the next individual date. They thrill to a seaplane ride which transports them to a private island with a beautiful white sand beach. Their wonderful day is reminiscent of a big screen romance. That night at dinner Becca must gain some clarity about Garrett’s previous romantic mistakes if she is to move forward with him.
https://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/episode-1407/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by facelessblood Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:30 pm

Those pictures! Oh my! Also a Reddit user went to Wills and John's event last night and said that John said Becca has 100% found the love of her life and the marriage will last a long time and also mentioned that it was pretty easy from the beginning for everyone to tell the FI was the one for her. So sweet.

facelessblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:32 pm

So many people have been saying Becca found her forever person not just her which makes it so much more believable to me. They have this connection that I have not seen since JP and Ashley. It just magic to watch them together IMO.

We are going to have so much fun in here this fall and the coming years. I see them lasting and I'll be on the train rooting them the entire time. All JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:08 pm

These two just work. They fit. Personalities, souls, everything. There’s something you can’t put words to, but they have. It’s not just because he reminds her of her dad, or sheer chemistry, it’s two people, with an innate understanding of each other from day one, ready for a relationship that for whatever unspoken undefinable twist of fate they found one another. And just in that instant they knew and it continued to grow.

The list defines what makes a relationship work, and I was impressed by it. Garrett is a product of his environment maybe, but he has a kind heart. That much I’ve seen. And I have no doubt he will go to great lengths to grow and be the type of man Becca will be proud of.

I can’t wait to watch the rest of this play out, I watch for the love story and IMO this season we have been blessed. I continue to see two equal partners that find joy in one another, not to mention the smiles on their faces when they see or say the others name. It brings a smile to mine. I can’t wait to see that continue post show.

Garrett and Becca I hope you’re snuggled up having a wonderful 4th of July holiday together. Continued happiness to you both.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by maryl Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:15 pm

Those pictures are awesome and so romantic. Can't wait for their date this coming Monday.
Thanks everyone for your postings.

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:57 pm

Garrett is completely unfiltered on camera. Makes for some funny moments but some great ones too IMO. It’s refreshing to see a contestant that’s not hyper aware of the cameras. Maybe that’s why we see such a genuine connection.  Post show sees him enjoying life w friends and family. Him and Becca are low key when they’re at SHV which is I assume at present. It’s nice to know they spend that time immersed in each other.
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:59 pm

@Kashathediva
Kashathediva wrote:That list above is signed love Becca. Is that her list then and not Garrett’s?

The picture is cutoff so you don't see that it's torn at the bottom. The youtube vid shows that it says Becca + Garrett

Becca + Garrett could mean the obvious but watching the photos on Disney abc it also shows that it was their team name when they were playing against Team: Blake & Wills and Team C: (Colton & Chris) in a game that was never aired last night.

This could indicate something they came up with together if it's from the team event.

Last edited by kerriway on Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
BowenAnderson
Shelayne
catherine1
wandb
jojo47