SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

relationshipgoals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by IrelandRose Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:28 am

Another peanut butter picture. A subtle hint perhaps?

relationshipgoals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 4fdb6b10

https://www.instagram.com/stories/bkoof
https://www.instagram.com/bkoof

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

relationshipgoals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mjason Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:56 am

Preview for MTA and finale. You can tell he was tearing up in his ITM before the rose ceremony and then when he was presumably talking to her family and crying...soooo sweet

mjason
mjason

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:22 am

Thanks for posting the preview. The music they played at the rose ceremony was foreboding for both Blake and Garrett. It was sad to see Becca cry when her mom said she was going to have to hurt one of the men. It looks like production made Becca say goodbye to Blake at the FRC.  If she had it her way she probably would have let Blake go after the last chance date. I don’t think anything can prepare a lead who truly cares for their F2 for the break up. Fortunately everything Becca went through the good and the bad was worth it. She seems so happy that she’s engaged JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by harts05 Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:06 am

harts05

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:28 am

I wonder if Becca realized during filming how she always was touching Garrett compared to the other men or if it's something they laugh about as they watch each week. It's a dead give away in all of their IG pics how physical she was with him!
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:34 am

Plus their intertwined feet sitting on the side of the river.... such an authentic moment swinging their feet together.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by BGlover Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:46 am

I miss Garrett sweet posts why hasn't he posted anything yet?
BGlover
BGlover

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:29 pm

I love how loving he is. He told her he’s able to relocate if need be for her. And the fact she noticed his haircut right away and gushed about it was cute too. Been watching this show from the beginning and this couple is in sync like no other I’ve seen.

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:00 pm

I think why G hasn’t posted abt this episode is because there’s nothing to be said as in we saw it all! This episode I feel means the most to him (until the finale ofc and I am certain that post is gonna be GOLD). And maybe he feels that it belongs to him and Becca. IMO. Still hoping for a post later tho! giggling  It certainly was very emotional for him. I’m certain they watched it together.

After watching here’s my two cents. I do believe this was a turning point for him and he struggled with the vulnerability and expressing himself as he knew once that door was open he wld be emotional.!he loves her so damn much! I loved when he said he wld move to ‘support her hopes and dreams’! That is love people . When yr partners hopes and dreams matter!
My goodness... the day after the FS the way he looked at her (I felt like a voyeur in the bedroom) the intensity!! The emotion was palpable and words not needed . I love what Sharleen said.. words are just that .. words.
When she left that morning.. he knew she had another Date after(Garretts was 2nd) yet no trying to guilt her or make her feel torn etc.. what did he say? ‘Hurry back...’ In Bahamas G said ‘it hurts to see her with the other guys but he know he has to be open and underatanding’! I love that he puts aside his own feelings and fears and not make her feel like crap abt it! There’s a maturity in his love for her and I’m living for it!
Lastly the FS suite was perfect for G and Becca’s knew this.. out in nature... thats so G’s thing and she def saved it with him in mind!
Becca  knew she had to go through this process to find her man.. as hard as she knew the process was gonna be for him to watch back I do feel from teh very beginning she made a decision that those 3 words were gonna be uttered to the man she chose.. her special one.. I admire her for that.. these two lovebirds makes my cold hard Bach nation heart do a 360 and if those headboards cld talk il hv front row seats with popcorn! #relationshipgoals #teambeccett
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by maryl Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:14 pm

My sister watched with me for the first time ever and she is unspoiled viewer. When she saw B and G together, she said she will choose him.I asked her why and she said they are too attached to each other. Just like to share with you all another unspoiled viewer point of view. Of course I totally agreed with her.

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by mjason Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:50 pm

relationshipgoals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 36650034_249371522337639_4100860814607515648_n

Source
mjason
mjason

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:55 pm

He posted finally clapping!

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
BowenAnderson
Shelayne
catherine1
wandb
jojo47