SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:23 am

Thanks GA ! To give my own observations to this issue, as far as I remember I read in RS spoilers from Arie’s season that Colton was tweeting to Tia and that’s BEFORE the ending twist. So he (RS ) knew that Colton had invited Tia to spend a week-end in January, which is right before the Finale and Tia was certainly in line to become the Bette at that point. At least a strong contender. Which made him ( RS) question his motives when he was announced to be part of Becca’s season. So was Colton partly wanting some info on the show and the producing aspect of things from Tia’s perspective on top of finding her to his liking? What really went on that week end.. only them know. In terms of what we are seeing and sleuthing from Becca’s season, there were still some unclear communication between all of them. Colton to Tia, ( How or when did Tia find out that Colton was cast on Becca’s season) Tia to Becca (before Becca started filming, somehow Tia never shared ( it seems) that she had ‘ dated ‘ Colton ) and Becca to Tia. I guess she was probably not aware of Colton’s liking Tia but certainly did not ask her questions. Maybe in the whirlwind of the Finale and being rushed to the Bette process.
Now, Colton has been seen wanting to come clean with Becca at least and tell her he saw Tia. And Becca decided to keep him, we see that he does say he is in love with her in the Bahamas... maybe some spark got lit, there is a fascination between them, and Colton fits what type of guy we saw Becca attracted to. So far anyway, despite her saying she has no type.. that’s another story...

As far as attraction, from the Astro side, there is definite harmonious compatibility between Tia and Colton. Very strong. Did they both collude to be on the season to end up on BIP together...that’s a long shot but only time will tell. If it does not fall on the edit floor. giggling
All these speculations and conclusions my point of view obviously.

Last edited by Astrobach on Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:54 pm

Epi 4 Preview SCs are up.  

Its been a busy day but uploading SCs proved to be chore, since I could only upload 3 at a time.  So they are up much later than normal or than when I'd hoped to get them up.  Anyway...  Happy sleuthing!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:14 pm

Thanks Ladybug. Much appreciated.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:18 pm

@Ladybug82 as always very much appreciated PINKHEART

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:12 pm

Epi 5 Preview SCs are up

I used Dreamers this week because ABC has changed their app some and it doesn't seem to like frame by frame / second by second without blurring.  It's been that way all season but this week's were particularly bad, so I abandoned the ABC vid and jumped over to Dreamers preview.  So thanks to Dreamers for the video.   It can be found on the first post of the SCs.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:23 pm

@Ladybug82 thank you! I appreciate it every week, every season. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:35 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@Ladybug82  thank you! I appreciate it every week, every season.  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

My sentiments exactly! Thank you @Ladybug82

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:12 pm

Thanks, Ladybug!  Always helpful as sleuthing is my favorite part of the season.

Do we think this is the RC for the Vegas episode?

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Image82

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4798p12-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-screencaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1332175
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:34 pm

@richmondrose @Kashathediva @sdmom @luvstx blowkiss Thanks!  Y'all are welcome!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:33 pm

Epi 6 Preview SCS are up!

A big thanks to Dreamers for the video since I used hers instead of ABC's again.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:38 pm

Thanks, @Ladybug82 for the SC. Finally something to while away the time!
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:02 am

@richmondrose bestbud!  happy sleuthing!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+49
Emilia23_12
timfan
Soleil
Minney
SFoster