SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:10 am

Garrett actually wears his watch on his left wrist. The picture above was flipped by the editor. Men's shirts usually have buttons on the right side and button holes on the left. the picture above shows the opposite which means it has been flipped making Garrett's
watch look like it's on his right wrist.

They tried to fool us.

http://www.thisisinsider.com/why-mens-and-womens-shirts-button-on-different-sides-2016-11
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:12 am

Garrett seems to wear two different watches?

In addition to the one up thread, is this a different watch with metal links?

https://instagram.com/p/BkjSpRHlfTF/

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 8d55bd10

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:18 am

I guess he has a collection of watches.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkLx-M-FCZF/?taken-by=gy_yrigoyen
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:20 am

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:25 am

richmondrose wrote:I guess he has a collection of watches.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkLx-M-FCZF/?taken-by=gy_yrigoyen

It could be as simple as an everyday watch and a special one for evenings or dressier occasions. I do that.

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:30 am

Hard to tell. The one in the kissing sc looks silver and not big enough. Maybe he hasn't worn that one yet, giggling
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:51 am

@richmondrose...Wow, gone for a few hours and all hell break loose... giggling
So seriously, I’ve read all the comments and see how it’s confusing with the 2 similar scenes. Blake’s watch is quite big and has all kinds of buttons on the side, which I do not see on Garrett’s. Look at the Vegas pic of Blake where we have a good view of it. More importantly, I think, how in the world could 2 guys wear the SAME OUTFIT, like blue polo shirt and tan slacks...on the same day? Or even one day apart... Like how many chances of that happening? That’s why I concluded that it is Blake maybe later on. Becca seems to be wearing a different white dress in both pic. One with long lace sleeves ( with mystery man) and one sleeveless ( with Blake)
Thoughts?
To be followed...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:44 am

Blake’s watch has a white face but the mystery guy’s watch has a black/dark face so IMO it’s Garrett.

But I probably will change my mind tomorrow giggling

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:22 pm

Astrobach wrote:@richmondrose...Wow, gone for a few hours and all hell break loose... giggling
So seriously, I’ve read all the comments and see how it’s confusing with the 2 similar scenes. Blake’s watch is quite big and has all kinds of buttons on the side, which I do not see on Garrett’s. Look at the Vegas pic of Blake where we have a good view of it. More importantly, I think, how in the world could 2 guys wear the SAME OUTFIT, like blue polo shirt and tan slacks...on the same day? Or even one day apart... Like how many chances of that happening? That’s why I concluded that it is Blake maybe later on. Becca seems to be wearing a different white dress in both pic. One with long lace sleeves ( with mystery man) and one sleeveless ( with Blake)
Thoughts?
To be followed...

It could also be a lace sweater/long shirt over the same dress.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:38 pm

Yeah, baby, look who's wearing a black faced watch with a black strap!!!

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Jason_10

my sc https://www.instagram.com/p/Bkd8ryYl5bf/?taken-by=billdixonish
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:23 pm

@Diana, I agree. The body position/language looks like Jason to me.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:35 pm

OMG.! Are we coming back full circle now? Ok, so where is the blue polo shirt to match the tan pants. This is getting too funny... cantstopl
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+49
Emilia23_12
timfan
Soleil
Minney
SFoster