SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 2 - June 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 2 - June 4th  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 2 - June 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:03 am

I was pretty much done last week. I doubt I will watch tonight's episode or anymore of this season. Eh we'll see. Becca seems like a really nice person but she comes off incredibly meh to me and I was one of those folks who wanted so badly to be invested and root for her. hmmm
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 2 - June 4th  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 2 - June 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:13 am

wow poor becca! she can't seem to catch a break! i wish tia and arie would just leave already....

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:49 am

Just watching show now .... first group date is over ... that Lincoln drama is pathetic .. He’s a piece of work ... and she bought it hook line and sinker ... no wonder she’s buying Garrett’s apology laugh out loud felt sorry for Connor as Lincoln was over the top rubbing it in the guys faces and was a total azz all evening. She was so arrogant talking to Connor ... like how dare he... I think that’s the real Becca ... not a good look ... totally seeing why Arie wasn’t feeling it so soon after the cameras stopped rolling and wished he’d chosen Lauren.

Now watching her 1/1 with Blake ... all this Arie hate is getting on my last nerve ... it’s not making me like her any more that’s for sure ... and I’m not that fond of her to start. This is going to be a dud season especially with all the Garrett crap going on ... big disappointment of a season.... and I liked her so much until I watched how she acted at ATFR

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:59 am

Give it another chance @bluwavz. Epi 1 is always the worst. I can barely stand watching any season. The “drama” in this episode was pretty pathetic. Over a photo, really? Even so, I thought Becca did well other than not giving Jason a date. giggling

Wait, you didn’t like how Becca acted at the ATFR show, @northernviewer? I thought she was pretty classy all things considered.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:59 am

Becca is lovely, but also kind of bland, so I'm also finding it hard to stay invested in this season. Like I kept wanting to fast forward in this episode. I only like a few of the guys (Blake! Wills! Maybe John, but we never see him?), but I would rather see them falling in love with someone who is also excited about them, ya know. Maybe if they show more of the bromance (instead of the annoying catfights) I might stay on board. So far, not impressed.

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:07 am

@albean99 ya, I found that she she loved being a “victim” and played it up although I didn’t believe for a second she was all that heart broken. She was embarrassed, I’ll give her that, but I felt there was a real “hell hath no fury” kinda vibe about her. I also felt a real arrogance in her and I’m seeing it again in her season. She’s just not the woman I thought she was, I thought she was awesome on her and Aries 1/1 .... but she’s been a turn off since the Bach ended of course this is all IMHO

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:11 am

I guess we’ll have to agree to disagree because for me Arie was the real disappointment last season, @northernviewer. Moving on, I like Becca. I'm sure she’s going to do or say things this season that I may not agree with but that’s normal whether you like a lead or not. I certainly don’t see her as arrogant or another Andi. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:27 am

Just feel that these aren’t real engagements to come out of this ..
Especially when a guy basically has to flip a coin to decide which girl to propose to ... when I hear her talk about her broken “engagement”. I roll my eyes ... they did NOT have a real commmitited relationship IMO ... none of them do until they can make a go of it in the real world over time. Like a ive said before ... that final engagement is about as binding as a promise ring between 16 yr olds.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:40 am

Agree 100% @northernviewer!

Rachel lit up my tv with her personality, reminding me of what a great Bachelorette she was last season, made Becca seem even more bland.  There's something about Becca that is too "friendly", she is not letting us see her and her emotions. Seems fake. Reminds me of Ben. SO PC and do whatever she's told.  Rachel was feisty and assertive and funny.

I have no idea what she sees in Garrett. IMO he is not at all good-looking, with his deer in the headlight look. He's so robotic almost. And where does this goofy funny stuff come from? I'm not seeing either one of them (Becca nor Garrett) as goofy-funny.  no no And I'm sorry but any guy whose clip on ABC cast site is dedicated to talking about Dumb and Dumber would be going home asap!  

I hated the date with Blake. (Yes, let's teach everyone to handle anger by bashing up perfectly good stuff, and maybe accidentally putting out someone's eyes with flying glass. So stupid and pointless. If she hasn't gotten over Arie yet, she shouldn't be the Bachelorette.)  I love Blake but I don't think Blake was very  much into her. (sort of reminded me of Rachel's first date with Peter last season).  

I  enjoyed the first group date! I thought it was very funny. Sort of like Chris Soule's group date with the girls running through obstacles trying to be a farmer's wife.  And I thought Connor and Lincoln played their parts well at the cocktail party,  Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 2 - June 4th  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 2498057887

And puhlease, what is she so upset with Colton about. He tells her basically the first week. She's in the driver's seat. All she has to do is send him home. I haven't seen that he's all that. But no, she has to give it way too much drama and angst on her part. Since she gave him a rose, she needs to shut up about it and it's on her now.

Those are my thoughts. All in all, it's better than I expected. It depends on your expectations going in.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:05 am

On a lighter night ... Jordan adds the right amount of comic relief for me giggling way better than the usual “villain” they cast .. David was a bit of an azz.... kinda like the chicken suit calling the boxer briefs black Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 2 - June 4th  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 3806527698

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:31 am

bluwavz wrote:I was pretty much done last week. I doubt I will watch tonight's episode or anymore of this season. Eh we'll see. Becca seems like a really nice person but she comes off incredibly meh to me and I was one of those folks who wanted so badly to be invested and root for her. hmmm
I feel the same. Maybe I will tune in towards the end. I have little patience for the contrived drama, add to that this yucky couple and I just can’t.
@northernviewer totally totally agree. clapping!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:37 am

Last night's most impressive guys - Jean Blanc (what is his real job?), Wills, Clay and even Leo with his athletic prowess that I certainly didn't expect to see.

Edited to add: This season's African American men are the best ever! I wish a good candidate for Bachelor would come from them.

Last edited by Norcalgal on Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 2 - June 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+48
ReneeM
Chgohighlife
Ayana
Aria
Norcalgal