SELECT CONTENT

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 4 Empty Re: Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

Post by IrelandRose Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:20 pm

It's kicking off between Raven and Bekah on twitter right now.

I'm struggling to follow, I think Raven has deleted some tweets.
Basically Bekah is calling out Tia and Colton for being shady. Raven is sticking up for Tia (obviously).

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 4 Empty Re: Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:37 pm

Raven doesn't have deleted tweets. She deleted one that was kind of confusing and hard to follow and then basically said the same thing in a follow up tweet.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:39 pm

laugh out loud Go Bekah!  and did you see that RJK liked one of her posts! so either Becca K is on Bekahs side and this whole Tia coming back for Colton at F4 didn't go down very well!? she might feel played by her so called BFF(Tia) and colton....hmmmm it certainly is getting interesting - jmo

Last edited by LeapofFaith on Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:39 pm

Either way, it's hella confusing to follow.
But worth checking out.

https://twitter.com/whats_ur_sign_
https://twitter.com/ravengates

There are too many tweets, for me to even attempt to bring them over!! Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 4 3806527698

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:42 pm

IrelandRose wrote:Either way, it's hella confusing to follow.
But worth checking out.

https://twitter.com/whats_ur_sign_
https://twitter.com/ravengates

There are too many tweets, for me to even attempt to bring them over!! Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 4 3806527698

giggling here's just one of them

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:43 pm

IMO Becca should have enough on her own plate w her season, than worrying about men she let go and are no longer part of her present and future.
Bekkah loves drama and pot stirring, nothing about the situation is her business. Jmo

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:53 pm

So i guess that means Raven and Adam are no longer in paradise??

i am here for this as well laugh out loud one reply to one tweets ....

ETA has Raven just deleted all the tweets????

Last edited by LeapofFaith on Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:54 pm

Welp Raven just deleted everything.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:59 pm

so raven has deleted everything? but Bekah hasn't?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:04 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:laugh out loud Go Bekah!  and did you see that RJK liked one of her posts! so either Becca K is on Bekahs side and this whole Tia coming back for Colton at F4 didn't go down very well!? she might feel played by her so called BFF(Tia) and colton....hmmmm it certainly is getting interesting - jmo
I would advise RJK to keep it cute. We haven't forgotten she's engaged to a bigot and defended his bigotry talking bout everyone's entitled to their opinions. She should sit this one out. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:10 pm

ReneeM wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:laugh out loud Go Bekah!  and did you see that RJK liked one of her posts! so either Becca K is on Bekahs side and this whole Tia coming back for Colton at F4 didn't go down very well!? she might feel played by her so called BFF(Tia) and colton....hmmmm it certainly is getting interesting - jmo
I would advise RJK to keep it cute. We haven't forgotten she's engaged to a bigot and defended his bigotry talking bout everyone's entitled to their opinions. She should sit this one out. All jmo.

sorry she liked just a normal post of bekahs nothing to do with this raven/tia posts....just thought it was funny she liked it while this was happening....assuming she is saw the tweets between the 2? that is what i was referring to.
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:16 pm

I am suspecting that Bekah knows what happened at the F4RC. And, that is because I think Bekah, Sienne, Kendall, Caroline and Tia were all there. On April 25th, those 5 girls were all together in Los Angeles (Kendall has a pic of them on her IG account on that date). We sleuthed the RC to be that day as well. I thought at the time that they could possibly see Becca.

I am also suspecting that Caroline's tweet several days later ("There's nothing worse than watching someone you love be with someone they shouldn't, and you can't do a damn thing about it") was aimed at Tia and not Becca. Remember Tia's response... "Oh Gawd" to which Caroline replied "Shush". That whole thing makes sense if they knew that Tia went to Becca about Colton several days earlier.

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 4 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

+30
Ayana
Idlemess
CamiLane 11
Amethyst
dee
Aria
pavalygurl
suzq
limoncello
luvstx
Billysmom