SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 26 of 49 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 37 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by luvstx Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:46 am

That clip with Garrett says it all. She's all in with him!

And the clip with Wills is so odd....they are separated for the entire clip. But it's cute that he keeps looking back to make sure she is o.k.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:38 am

@GuardianAngel I commend her. She is taking one for all of womanhood by getting mr wild eyed tappy fingers off the market. He’s the nut to her screw.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:36 pm

@luvstx She is all in and it makes me cringe.  I feel like I am watching a slow motion trainwreck.

I hope she gets him out of her system and then out of her life.  I like her too much to wish her with him.  What makes me so sad is that her F2 and F3 are IMO both such good guys.  She claims to have fallen in love with at least one of them.  By all my sm stalking, they both seem to be so much more aligned with her core values too. eta: I just looked at Mike's IG. He is at a cafe with his dog Riggins, reading "Thinking Fast and Slow" by a nobel laureate who's done work on cognitive bias. G does Chris Farley imitations. She had some sweet, smart, funny guys this season and she chose G.

But the more people critique him, the harder she'll dig in and defend.  Time will tell.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:32 pm

They do seem to be a good match if you forget the whole likes thing. It's not easy but I do know a couple who's on the opposite end of the spectrum and are still happily married. They just avoid any political discussions. That wouldn't cut it for me but I guess it could possibly work for Becca. no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:36 pm

Personally, I don’t simply see this as political differences. To me, this boils down to how one believes others should be treated, with the emphasis on others.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:51 pm

I just think there are people who read certain sites and watch/listen to certain shows and lose sight that these are real people in real circumstances, @Kashathediva This is not to excuse it at all. Every once in a while someone I'm friends with on Facebook posts or emails something that I find offensive or questionable and I'm not sure if they have a clue that some of their friends don't feel the same way. If it's an email, I tell them to take me off their list but with FB I tend to hide their posts rather than dropping them because in most cases I still like them. I'm trying to give Garrett a chance because of my experience but I wish Becca had known this before she fell for him. All JMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:05 pm

Putting the likes aside, the more I see him now, because prior to the likes, I didn't look through his IG because of the discussion here on the content, nor did I see much of him on my screen, I find him to be just strange. Strange look in his eyes, strange mannerism, and strange that Becca is so head over heels with a guy she barely knows. At the same time, she acts that way and has said some pretty convincing comments with Blake as well.

I hope Garrett is her piece of the puzzle because she stated herself she would not be in an unhealthy relationship again after Ross.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:33 pm

@GuardianAngel I agree with your take that even aside from the "likes" there is something unusual about him.  I mentioned the book Mike was reading, "Thinking Fast and Slow".  What I remember from my grad school days about cognition is that we humans look for patterns in our decision making.  We have confirmation bias in many instance...looking to reaffirm what we already think.  
IMO Becca saw patterns which reminded her of her dad who she lost way too early.  G was familiar and comfortable to her.  She commented that he would easily fit in with her family.  She seemed really into him from the get go.  IMO, then she assigned good patterns to him that I don't know he deserved.
What is most puzzling to me is that this was not done in a vacuum.  She had 20+ other dudes to consider/show interest to/become close to.  Even with some guys who I consider to have the very qualities she professes to want, and says she loved, fell in love with. it was G who is awkward at best.  It makes me sad knowing what we know about him. I am very interested to see what he is like once the show ends, whether the apology has action behind it. I hope we get to know that.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:56 pm

@pavalygurl good points. It's nice that he is similar in his outdoor activities as Becca's Dad, however IMO there is a lot more to compatibility than those that are similar to a family member's interest.

He's following roughly 8-9 guys and recently followed Lincoln. Unless that was a mindless tap and he didn't mean to.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:58 pm

One more time I am completely agreeing with your comments @pavalygurl. There is something almost compulsive about these two. And I' ve tried and looked for ANYTHING that could make me like G somehow and frankly, its getting worse. From the obvious unecessarily harsh tackles on the field to Mike and Blake, ( anger issues, anyone?) to the idiotic stare and smile, to his agressive way of kissing and tackling Becca...I mean can You see ANY other guy taking her over his shoulder like a carpet and having this gigling reaction from Becca? He would be sent off on the spot. I get that she wants / needs someone who can make her LAUGH...but does it also mean laughing at degregatory and offensive stuff is also fine? ( insert All his IG liking posts here).
I am looking forward, well, somewhat, to see their date and hear any intelligent conversation between them. Its a LOST cause at this point. And they have been GIVEN access to cameras to document and keep photos of all their wonderful memories. Sigh.

Last edited by Astrobach on Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong accents)
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:07 pm

I can’t get this image out of my head.
Link
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 26 Giphy10

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:36 pm

Oh, stop it @kashathediva, I would rofl if it was not so sad ... :gotcha:
Btw. @ GuardianAngel, is Blake following Garrett’s IG, and the opposite? I seem to remember that at the F1-F3 stage they were not.
Which guys is Garrett following? And now if he’s following Lincoln ( probably to give him support ?) that a great look. Mindlessly tapping away dude ! :crazed
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 49 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 37 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+92
nikikass
Sarahjoh5
Billysmom
bleuberry
CHO
mtnlvr55
BohemianNika
Al
sparkler
Fermont girl
mindless